Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (50237 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Analyst7: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is this one of those brazzers storyline

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by 2Radii: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.
Op u wanted to say she could bump into u fapping with reckless alacrity grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by GboyegaD(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is no issue. When next she does it, just tell her right there that you noticed she doesn't understand privacy and the need to respect boundaries. Going forward, she should knock and wait for a response before coming into your room.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by InvertedHammer: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.
/

Everything is a problem with you people. Who is giving birth to these males?

Lock your damn room if you go in there!

Problem solved.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by FaceTanke: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Do u have a small dick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Henix(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

What's ur age bracket?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Sultty(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
then go naked
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by WillyCassey: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
People should learn to have boundaries, you don't just go into someone's room without knocking it is unacceptable.

You too learn how to say what you want without feeling guilty, it is setting your boundary. At first it might be difficult but with time they'll get used to it.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by MuMuOnBail: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fuel is scarce and expensive.

Please just f*ck her and have peace.

If the kpekus is sweet f*ck her like 3 more time and leave her.

Na how to buy fuel be our problem now.

This your matter no be issue.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by politicsJoy: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Watch more of my videos : https:///T/l

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Iceberg3: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Oga stop sounding like a simp nah,just get a lock or some key and always look your room from inside and why did you go complain to your mum,did you lose your biscuit?!
Be a man you should know what to do yourself
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Continue don’t say anything, till she enters your room and catch you jerking off, then you’ld act your own pono. My rule is simple, if your are not comfortable about something, deal with it directly and immediately. She’s wrong, you don’t like it, tell her.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by fof1: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

So You should Know by now...What to do than Complain at All. Keep ur Door Locked Always and especially when U take ur Bath in d Mornings and at Night. Avoid Being Naked throughout the Period of her Brief Stay at ur Place. And finally, be Responsible not to Speak to her about it. Avoid any Confrontation or show bad Feelings. Avoid any Temptation to Commit INCEST,You may Die Prematurely... BE WARNED.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Matured guy as How? Do matured guys stayed in there room naked except it's nite time. Does she comes in at nite time?
Perhaps she stills sees u as a small guy despite the one room given to you hence if u are matured she will always knock or take an excuse when coming in.
Again it depends on the relationship you both create previously. Was she staying with u guys before,helping us mum do most house shores and taking care of you guys? If yes, then she no see the coming inside ur room as anything .
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ppogba: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
tarantino1:
I don't understand the mindset of these idiots that desire to have an fp post at all cost.

All of the topics you've created since joining NL are fp baits. What do you do with your life?

I really like your comment.
The only thing you did not do is to have asked him what it was that he was insinuating concerning her aunty.

Children of nowadays.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Iceberg3: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

Everything is a problem with you people. Who is giving birth to these males?

Lock your damn room if you go in there!

Problem solved.

/
Did you notice he says "ayam a matured guy!!!!"
A mature guy that still crying to his momma grin

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by enonche85(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Simple. always lock your door when you are inside so she must knock first, she will get the message.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by enonche85(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Iceberg3:

Did you notice he says "ayam a matured guy!!!!"
A mature guy that still crying to his momma grin

Do you suggest he just approach her just like that?, the mum is the only one in the best position to talk to the aunty....what do you even know sef.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by jey4all(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
all your stories nor they clear . Last week you are married. Next week you don divorce . Now you don turn mummy’s boy. I hail una o

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Hmm, yet you are the guy who has a fiancee...

efelicity:
I is an kingnapper and a armed robber and an first-class man. who have plenties moneys in my banker accountant. Tumorow, i saw my fiancee she is bleeped another dicking so Iams a angry and I sending her to her mama.

No, scratch that, you were married...

efelicity:
I opened a thread few days ago on my wife's strange behaviours and the wonderful people of nairaland had their take on it, i made use of the best advise and it worked for me.

Two days ago i decided to sit my wife down to ask her about her strange behaviours. She was like, nothing. To cut it short, i told her to feel free and it'll not bounce back negatively, she started shedding tears then she said she don't love me any more and that her behaviour was adopted to make me divorce her. She said she wanted to poison me but couldn't because i was a good person. Had it been I was abusive she would have poisoned me. She revealed to me that she was in relationship with the man who she wanted to marry for two years. I told her not to worry and that she can leave. She brought a pigeot and packed all her belongings, i paid for the pigeot services and also gave her pocket money.

We told our kids that she was travelling. I couldn't control myself when i saw my kids happily waving her goodbye.

then divorced, then she came back...and you had kids...

efelicity:
Nairalanders, my wife divorced me some few days ago and i was totally down, altho she was with the man for those few days, but she's back begging me to take her back. The man already had two women in his house and he doesn't give her the attention she needs so she still packed out and come begging me and i accepted her back so that she can take care of our kids.

And then you live in your mother's house yet, own a car...

efelicity:
Iams a billionier men who graduates with first-class in harvard universities in medicing and sorgiry. I buy my one cars with my billions of dullars. pls congratulated to me. I do my coppers in Germany.

Oga, go and find something to do. Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Iceberg3: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
enonche85:

Do you suggest he just approach her just like that?, the mum is the only one in the best position to talk to the aunty....what do you even know sef.
Perhaps Another simp who finds it a migraine to read grin
Check the post above this
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ebuclassic18(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
If your really matured you'll be bold enough to politely tell her to knock, if she insists on not adhering on ur request cos most of these aunties always look down on their nephews just frequently lock ur door each time ur in
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Deejaygold(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Eiya, your tori sweet die. Next time give her what she wants before running here to unleash your stupidity

Gbasgbos everywhere! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Cmanforall: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

How old is she?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Fahdiga(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fira09:

You are the owner of both monikers, yet you are still the one replied yourself.

your story is "cock and bull".
Don't mind that silly boy. How far bro longest time?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Baronthecelebri: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Natbrowny:

Lemme just assume this isn't a lie.

Bro. Ur Aunt senior ur mother for the cult wey dem belong. And na u be her meat for sacrifice. Mama cant say sh*t
hhahahahaha
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Lock your door from behind whenever you’re inside.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by DMerciful(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
But your moniker is creamypie abi na Ice-Cream grin
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Marpol2021(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Matured dude,why not go and rent your own apartment and leave your parent house...
efelicity:

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fake story as usual

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.