Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (50201 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by kingxsamz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Smh, bait thread.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by timemotivator: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Richy4:
When u were in the room, start locking the door till further notice...

I won't have the mind to tell her too because I think it's just common sense...So do your part embarassed
spot on
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
May be she want to taste ur stick who knows?? Girls nowadays there is nothing they can't do. Op just make sure you use condom to avoid any story
Hahahahhahah his aunt?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BarrElChapo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

Lock your door, simple
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

And what's she looking for inside your room?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by TNGC: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
A grown up like you, wetin you dey do for your parents house since you're claiming grown up!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by noskcid(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Oga Dey lock your door if you Dey inside your room
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Fahdiga(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fira09:

Same

You ain't that active on Nairaland.

Any prob?
My guy.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Chnbanc: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Eiya, your tori sweet die. Next time give her what she wants before running here to unleash your stupidity
crazy dude
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Talk2tuns: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hope you're not thinking the impossible,
The only way you can manage this is to begin to lock your door so anytime anybody wants to enter your room must knock. Please safe your head from family issues.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Chnbanc: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
TNGC:
A grown up like you, wetin you dey do for your parents house since you're claiming grown up!
maybe his dad built a big duplex with all the comfort inside
Not your kind of parents living in a faceme I face you kind of squalor!!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Stevo35: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na Tory u dey find' abeg shift b4 u go contak.

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Painsoother(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Go and get a job and stop making up stories!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7383000/wife-finally-divorced-me-marry
Phahahahaha... That dude been capping cock & bull since day 1.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ACCURETE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

OK respect mom words and try to be locking the door if she need to come to the room to pick anything she will knock or call on you don't ask her oo followed what mom say it better for you if you do.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fira09:

Where you not the same person who said the account was yours?

This is the proof.

The guy is sick.. very sick in the head. He also created one where his wife divorced him. Now he is back to being a small boy in his mama's house. Many mad people full this forum

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
My family was like that to me too because I'm the youngest in the family.

I didn't think twice before I told them to learn to knock because I didn't like it when they'd just budge into my room.

Now they knock.
efelicity:

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by stevups(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Your aunty is your mother, stop ruminating gibberish!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
TNGC:
Grown up ke? person wey never fit pass jamb finish. He has a million monikers to create stupid threads and still be the first to comment on them with another of his moniker. see thread below. He was a married man there grin

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Chidiugwu1990: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
But why you no dey Lock your door when you are inside?

efelicity:

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Offpointng: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Natbrowny:

Lemme just assume this isn't a lie.

Bro. Ur Aunt senior ur mother for the cult wey dem belong. And na u be her meat for sacrifice. Mama cant say sh*t

grin grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Start locking your door from inside. That was what I did when I was younger. Everyone started knocking by force.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man).

You get brain small. A litre of fuel for you

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by sylve11: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mkelv0106:
I grew up in a large house, we no Sabi knock door, na barge in we dey do, we don see our unclothedness tire, both female and males, even cousins sef, but we no reason am. What I'm saying is, ur aunty might have grew up like that, an household where there is no boundaries, if you don't like it, set the boundary with her, tell her politely, " Aunty no vex o, but you fit they knock b4 you enter my room plz" or beta still lock ur door if e get lock.

Same here. cool
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by sylve11: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Killbillz:

Grown up ke? person wey never fit pass jamb finish. He has a million monikers to create stupid threads and still be the first to comment on them with another of his moniker. see thread below. He was a married man there grin

Admin suppose investigate the guy. cool
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by sterlingD(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
At all times keep the door to your room locked sometimes or most time feign ignorance of who is knocking if the person fails to identify him or herself
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by arantess: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Foodqueen:
U Don demote from a married man to mommy's boy again
Lol, nonsense full this nairaland
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by sylve11: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Them use lie swear for you? embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Winters23: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man).

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by arantess: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Shoodboi:
Start locking your door from inside. That was what I did when I was younger. Everyone started knocking by force.
Even if this story was real, are you even supposed to give someone who claims to be a 'matured guy' this advice?

Na adult baby the OP be; if the story is true
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Kingsean(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

let her see your gbola. once she sees it, she'll learn to start knocking
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
arantess:

Even if this story was real, are you even supposed to give someone who claims to be a 'matured guy' this advice?

Na adult baby the OP be; if the story is true

True talk though. Cos I think he should know too well to lock his door from behind without being told. I was in secondary school at the time I did this. JS3/SS1 I think.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
sylve11:

Admin suppose investigate the guy. cool
He may even be a part of them who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.