Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (50155 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Mysterioustrip6: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Next time give her what she before running here to unleash your stupidity[color=#000099][/color] ; grin[b][/b]
Lots of laughs

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Kelvin3476: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man).
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Kelvin3476: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Foodqueen:
U Don demote from a married man to mommy's boy again
Is the demoting ur demoting ?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by achimendy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

Oga lock your door from within or tell her your mind.

No dey disturb person hia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Octopusssy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
No need to stress yourself. She will on her own stop barging in when she walks in one day to meet you with your preek hanging all over the place.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by masui(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Natbrowny:

Lemme just assume this isn't a lie.

Bro. Ur Aunt senior ur mother for the cult wey dem belong. And na u be her meat for sacrifice. Mama cant say sh*t

grin

This your comment weak me
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Kelvin3476: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oop u be mumu. Just allow her to see it or just lock ur door.

SEE SMALL PRICK THAT SHE HAS BEEN SE3ING SINCE UR CHILDHOOD.

OOP LEMME TELL U " THIS SHIT IS RUNNING THROUGH UR FANTASY HEAD AND NT HERS ".
THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS UR TININI PRICK WON'T MOVE HER IF SHE SEES IT 10 TIMES EACH DAY.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Tfx1: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Really
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ShaqFu: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Octopusssy:
No need to stress yourself. She will on her own stop barging in when she walks in one day to meet you with your preek hanging all over the place.
I'm sure you won't want him to find out the hard way if his aunt has Targaryen tendencies. grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man). For thinking like this,To flog u with USB cord for your back wey sweat dey hungry me

Oh lord! U wan make somebody's son commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Quaddafi29: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na same way Pharaohs wife dey use enter Joseph room.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Foodqueen:

Whaaaaaat?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by romunu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why don’t you lock your door, abi you de find how you go take show her your penis?
Then you will come back here to ask us, “My Aunty saw my preeq, what should, I do?
Take ya time
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by doctor20202020(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
She felt u are brother and sister , she free to enter ur room any time u free to enter her place too, DNT so any thing stupid these is girls around her u he goat

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
haslaw:

Imaginary room and aunty wey him get

The post might help someone.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Octopusssy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
I'm sure you won't want him to find out the hard way if his aunt has Targaryen tendencies. grin
Who is Targaryen? undecided
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BigCowHornn: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chaos14:
because na weird things she de post

Gbam!
@efelicity needs to be a fvcking movie producer. I just pity the mods that fall for his movies grin grin grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ShaqFu: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Octopusssy:

Who is Targaryen? undecided
seriously. shocked shocked

You've never ever watched Game Of Thrones?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Eiya, your tori sweet die. Next time give her what she wants before running here to unleash your stupidity

Do not follow this path...
You're matured man, you either discuss the situation with your dad or lock your doors!

When the reason is asked, explain!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by myhappyhome: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

Hmmm.. maybe she need ur Urgent Service with her mother consent...

Abi nah!!!!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Dabillion: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow, suffering from psychosis. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man). For thinking like this,To flog u with USB cord for your back wey sweat dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Bishopsgate(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Just lock your freaking door when you don't want any visitors.... SIMPLE!!!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Phemzyl: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid
annoying her sister.
Bad thoughts you for rape her na or have sex with her yeye

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

If she's younger than you are, kindly tell her politely, else don't tell her, but, be very conscious of your "door-lock" when naked
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by brandsoncharlie: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fira09:

Where you not the same person who said the account was yours?

This is the proof.
So he’s the moniker behind virgin princess?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Fira09(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

So he’s the moniker behind virgin princess?
Not that one, he cloned the moniker virgin.princess to "VIrginprincess".

He is a notorious cloner.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by obua: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

just be locking your door and she will get used to knocking
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by yankison(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Na lie jor , why would u say u are a matured man in ur house and ur moms sister would be entering your room without knocking ..haba ilna story be this or u are just too dumb

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Babysho(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Foodqueen:
See the name of where e dey live sef…JALINGO
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by haslaw(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

The post might help someone.

Only sick perverts maybe..

Do you actually believe a man will remain in crowded House and be staying in a room naked all day long?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Octopusssy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
seriously. shocked shocked

You've never ever watched Game Of Thrones?
Nope. Not even one episode
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Probz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Know your boundaries, auntie.

That’s what you tell her politely. Everyone over the age of 15 has an entitlement to a private life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.