Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (50197 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by kwasoly(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

Be locking ur home now, this one no be wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

You get brain small. A litre of fuel for you

Lolzz omor wetin my eyes see yesterday for that matter no be here... I saw shege

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by godofuck231: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Show her your man of steel in assault mode , trust me she will start calling you sir or brodar

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by aklion: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Which kind talk your mama de talk like that na, with due respect to her. For una own house. Omo just find person go camp with or if bar de go stay on your own... Omo the matter no funny again.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BABANGBALI: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you're not bold to tell her, that means you never grow bear bear for your punishment and you're not man enough to hide anything from her
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by temiyato(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

So nairaland go help u tell her abi. oya give nairalanders ur mama sister number naaa make dem help u tell her. Small pikin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

You don't want to tell her to stop that because you are being careful not to ruin the chance, and now you are here looking for inspiration right? I see through your mind and you have my blessing.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BABANGBALI: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah his aunt?
it is possible o. If she no see person clear her farm, she fit wan seduce am. Konji na bastard o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Fira09(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Killbillz:

The guy is sick.. very sick in the head. He also created one where his wife divorced him. Now he is back to being a small boy in his mama's house. Many mad people full this forum

And some of his fiction stories always get to the frontpage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by efelicity: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
BigCowHornn HolyMan12 BeanmanX Chaos14 Lvgirl Laturuturu another front page cool cool cool Fati2001 Jeon will commit sucide because of this. Not even one of her posts hit front pagegrin grin and take note of that my monike Fira09 I use it to confuse fools cool
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fira09:

And some of his fiction stories always get to the frontpage.
it says a lot... Seun done finally looseguard cheesy
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by elmagnifico411(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
What shall it profit a man to nack his own aunty? Do u not know that she's like your second mummy? LOOL
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
For our own we no dey too knock like that , if you like open your yansh open na you sabi ..
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
What exactly do you want NLanders to do for you?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by haslaw(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

Doesn't your room have a lock and key?

If YES, just LOCK your room anytime you're inside. If she wants to enter, she'll have no option but to KNOCK before she can be attended to.

Some people just lack etiquette!

Imaginary room and aunty wey him get
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Munzy14(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man).
Lmao...fire on grin grin

We have sissy men everywhere..nowadays.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Munzy14(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

The man that can be naked at any time, your door no get lock? undecided

Carpenter abii welder no dry around there? Since you can't talk lipsrsealed
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nairaland giving trolls shine. Tufia.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by 66spirit(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man).

Gbas Gboss
Gboss Gboss..
Tuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
Idiot. You want Bleep ur Hanty abi?
She don see dat ur silly preek since dat time u were small mumu wey she de baff u..
Wetin she want use am do?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by HiFive: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Natbrowny:

Lemme just assume this isn't a lie.

Bro. Ur Aunt senior ur mother for the cult wey dem belong. And na u be her meat for sacrifice. Mama cant say sh*t

This shit right here is Savage mehn grin grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by abbeyfel: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
So what should we do now since you are not man enough to tell her? Abi something else dey your mind wey you dey find people to just help you boost your game plan? Yeye dey smell���
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by abbeyfel: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
So what should we do now since you are not man enough to tell her? Abi something else dey your mind wey you dey find people to just help you boost your game plan? Yeye dey smell...
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by smart024(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Seems she knowingly or maybe unknowingly wants to see something.

Show her what she wants to see and I am sure she will run out and never come in without knocking first.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Vadese1: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
What are you nursing. I guess there is some kind of evil going on in your mind against you Aunt. Please retreat from that evil thought. Why should your Aunty knocked your door in an open house before gaining assessing .
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Chaos14: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
BigCowHornn HolyMan12 BeanmanX Chaos14 Lvgirl Laturuturu another front page cool cool cool Je on will commit sucide because of this. Not even one of her posts hit front pagegrin grin
because na weird things she de post
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by GentlePEACE: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

She probably sees you as her child. Simply lock ur door when u are dressing up or give her a cold answer when she barge in and ask u anything, she will get the message that way.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Maski87: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
She will catch you one day doing soapy
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by naikeboy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Always lock your door na
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Ingocof(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

Your door no get lock? Stop being naive, lock your door and see how she will enter without your consent.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by SammySwag(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] She's your aunt for crying out loud, if you both are close there's nothing bad in respectfully or jokingly tell her to always knock before entering and if that's not possible, just lock your door whenever you know you'd be unclad. Am sure soon she would ask you why? And you'd tell her it's coz she find of entering without knocking. Shikena
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by purejustice36: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
It’s simple
Next time she rush enter your room , just baked waka pass her make she see Wetin she dey find
Next time na she go they force you to lock door as you no get sense say you suppose dey lock door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.