Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (50242 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Demigod22: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow, suffering from psychosis. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man). For thinking like this,To flog u with USB cord for your back wey sweat dey hungry me

Hahaha, you should flog him on his neck instead.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by mukthar2000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Think straight young man, think with ur Brain not your heart boy .Avoid Hot big slap.
Does it mean u can hook the door at that back when u want to go naked?
Next pls.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ShaqFu: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Octopusssy:

Nope. Not even one episode
Ah well. That explains a whole lot. You should though, I recommend it wholeheartedly. smiley
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Better heed your mum's advice and die that matter.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Octopusssy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
Ah well. That explains a whole lot. You should though, I recommend it wholeheartedly. smiley
No time, love. No time smiley
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Chopcy29: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.

Tell her the consequences of what she’s doing...and don’t forget to add nackin, make you know weather her mind they there
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:
My aunty, that is, the unmarried younger sister to my mother has been with us for over week now, at any time she chose she can just rush into my room without excuse.

I'm a matured guy and she could meet me standing naked at any given time and I'm not bold to tell her.

I've tried to talk to my mother but she was insisting I must not say anything to avoid annoying her sister.
How old r u?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by ShaqFu: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Octopusssy:

No time, love. No time smiley
Hmmm
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Keblast: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why don't you lock your door when you need privacy?
I won't advise you to try having a good time with your aunty because is very disgusting.
Those things you know that feels good to have and regret doing it afterwards is not worth it.
Get disciplined and it will help you alot in all aspects of life.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by morgstreme: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Knack that woman wella she needs your dick.

Randy local thing!
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by DantataJR: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
efelicity:

If na she de pay house rent plus free food, better lock up remain wey you de oh..e better pass rent.
I repeat! No try am, na we know wetin we de see for outside grin grin
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by amakanancy(f): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2022
She probably saw you grow up and bathed you .
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by aestake: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2022
efelicity:

You're mature and can't tell her..continue
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Mamaafrik1(m): 2:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Richy4:
When u were in the room, start locking the door till further notice...

I won't have the mind to tell her too because I think it's just common sense...So do your part embarassed
My cousins used to do same too until I turned locking the door into a reflex action .
Them don change now by force by fire.
It's simple courtesy that comes from home training but some believe in "sebi we are family" overfamiliarity.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by worksmart(m): 2:40am On Oct 27, 2022
I see no issue, if she enters while you are naked then it should make her learn the importance of knocking.

But all you really need to do is bolt your door when you don't wish people to enter uninvited it is that simple.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by lanightdavido(m): 2:42am On Oct 27, 2022
Why do Nairaland mods make this sort of stories make front page?
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BigCowHornn: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2022
efelicity:
BigCowHornn HolyMan12 BeanmanX Chaos14 Lvgirl Laturuturu another front page cool cool cool Jeon will commit sucide because of this. Not even one of her posts hit front pagegrin grin

Bros, leave my beautiful Jeon alone i beg you in the name of God.
The thick bad blood between you two ensures that you guys keep misunderstanding each other all the time. As una two be my friends I no go chook mouth again.

But I beg you two avoid each other if you can't reconcile and be friends. It's not hard.

Merry Christmas in advance to both of you.
Love you both.

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2022
efelicity:

Bring her I will marry her
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nextbrand: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Tell her politely. If there's no change, put a bolt your door. I guess she's the troublesome type.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Poleski: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2022
efelicity:

Your room door has no key? If it doesn't, which I doubt, you can use something to block your door whenever you don't want anyone coming in.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by rickleye: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2022
efelicity:

Return the favour.
I had a cousin like that. She would come into the room without waiting for a reply especially when door was closed. It irritated me but she would laugh and say what is it your hiding.
She would have her shower when we and friends were outside hanging out. So one day , I had had enough . She would put a bucket of water outside to warm up when no light ( she didn’t want to boil water ) so I heard the bucket drop. I timed it ! And without knocking just opened her door, she was stark naked and ashamed. I calmly said I’m bored cuz , what are those oranges on your chest , can I touch . Get out , Get out !!!
She never came unannounced again into our room ( boys )

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by CashVessel(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
This your talk no make sense at all. Instead of you to condemn the lady's attitude your dey blame the man for dressing inside his room. Make him tie wrapper inside his own room because mannerless woman no gree get sense. Abeg rethink your advice.. I re-iterate what the earlier guy said. Use "abeg no vex, knock before you enter next time" If your mama vex, Na she sabi. It is better to offend dem this way than they hear say una dey knack.
Creamypie:
Na so so change u dey change and UnCloth,stand naked 2/4/7 like babe? If u wan UnCloth or dress lock door. If lock no dey use wrapper cover waist. Simple. She's not thinking what u have in ur corrupt head.or u stylishly want us to tell u to demand sex from your aunty.psychotic fellow, suffering from psychosis. U don't think like grown man. See your phrase "she could meet me standing naked at any given time". Weird male (not man). For thinking like this,To flog u with USB cord for your back wey sweat dey hungry me
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by CashVessel(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2022
DantataJR:

If na she de pay house rent plus free food, better lock up remain wey you de oh..e better pass rent.
I repeat! No try am, na we know wetin we de see for outside grin grin
Are you sure you read the story, Abi Na headline you read,cos like this you dey yarn dust.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by gassbee: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why would a matured man be almost found naked at any given time in his father's house
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Peskid: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
This is no issue. When next she does it, just tell her right there that you noticed she doesn't understand privacy and the need to respect boundaries. Going forward, she should knock and wait for a response before coming into your room.
sir pls check your mail I just replied your mail after 3 weeks, ejor if I go offline now I don't know when I'll see data to come online again
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
You be masquerade ni?

Lock your door while changing clothes na.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by galantjoe(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Knack hell out of her
She will get her sense back
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by HolyMan12: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Bros, leave my beautiful Jeon alone i beg you in the name of God.
The thick bad blood between you two ensures that you guys keep misunderstanding each other all the time. As una two be my friends I no go chook mouth again.

But I beg you two avoid each other if you can't reconcile and be friends. It's not hard.

Merry Christmas in advance to both of you.
Love you both.
When last did you check up on Jeon.

Depression is real.

Price of snipper is up so she might not have enough money to purchase one.

But you see that rope they use in tying that cow at the backyard, it can come in handy for an exit to the great beyond.
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BigCowHornn: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
HolyMan12:

When last did you check up on Jeon.

Depression is real.

Price of snipper is up so she might not have enough money to purchase one.

But you see that rope they use in tying that cow at the backyard, it can come in handy for an exit to the great beyond.

Why you guys hate that girl i don't understand. I find her quite nice.
But one thing is for sure. If i had all the hot heads and most troublesome guys on this forum tailing and tormenting me I'll be depressed.
You and Obamamessi never give it a rest on this girl and then there is satanist.

You guys have so many monikers active even i get confused sometimes so i can't blame her for being so too. Even to this day she still believes ObamaMessi is satanist while satanist roams from and targets her with other monikers.

Make una try leave the girls biko. It's not a crime to want to be on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by FERNADEZISBACK: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Why you guys hate that girl i don't understand. I find her quite nice.
But one thing is for sure. If i had all the hot heads and most troublesome guys on this forum tailing and tormenting me I'll be depressed.
You and Obamamessi never give it a rest on this girl and then there is satanist.

You guys have so many monikers actives even i get confused sometimes so i can blame her for being so too. Even this this day she still believes ObamaMessi is satanist while satanist roams from and targets her with other monikers.

Make una try leave the girls biko. It's not a crime to want to be on Nairaland
cool
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by BigCowHornn: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2022
FERNADEZISBACK:
cool

Humm, where have you been my Friend?
It's been long
Re: My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Humm, where have you been my Friend?
It's been long
I have been busy...please is messi different from satan undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.