Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W (493 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by FolowoseleTosin: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2022
One Lola, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi's claimed longtime girlfriend, is said to be upset that the king married six other ladies in just two months, but she wasn't one of them.Gist Lovers, made this startling disclosure.

The Oba and Lola allegedly started dating before he wed his divorced wife, Naomi, according to Gist Lovers.

According to Gistlover, Lola is upset right now since the king, who has been dating her for years, overlooked her in favor of other women.

Gist lover wrote:

“Ooni of ife old Concubine loosing her cool , waiting for her own date. Information reaching headquarters be say this lady, Lola was in Ooni of Ife life before Naomi came on board , Na Lola and Ronke been Dey share Ooni prick before Naomi came on board, infact Lola was already living with Ooni for palace before before. As it is now, a close source told me she is been thinking and and waiting for her own date with faith. Hot(Ooni) of Ife, Biko give Lola her own date too ooo make d**d body no surplus ooo. meanwhile , another wife is on the way , she is an one I lady too, I say na 102 wives we Dey go seh, i Dey sell form ooo, if you want be Queen for Oonirisha palace , get your form for my dm for shikini money , igi ewedu oni wo pawa ooooo, i come in peace

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/ooni-of-ife-claimed-long-time.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by detectivejones: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2022
A whole first class chief being ridiculed.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by budaatum: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2022
If the ọọni made any such claim it shows how immature he is, though one can already tell that by where his priorities are.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by Chnbanc: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2022
budaatum:
If the ọọni made any such claim it shows how immature he is, though one can already tell that by where his priorities are.
cheap priorities
Re: Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by budaatum: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Chnbanc:
cheap priorities

Cheap and stupid and very immature.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2022
nawa ooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Claimed Long Time Girlfriend Upset That She Wasn't One Of The King W by Janesouthall: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2022
This ooni is one of the worst ooni in yoruba history...ooni way no fit control one wife na him wan control multiple wives..this young generation of kings are fvcked...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To chop kiss from a Londoner / I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu / Let Me Teach You Guys how to Game women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.