Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu (485 Views)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows / Love, Sex And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu by mocochannel: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Husband - 33-year-old South African Virgin

Popular 33-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has stated that she will continue to speak about her purity until she gives it to her lawfully wedded husband.

She stated that it is a honourable thing to remain a virgin till marriage.

The Durban University of Technology graduate, said this in a Facebook post on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.

She also said that young girls are being misled by celebrities always speaking about body counts.

"If Christ tarries I will keep speaking about my Purity and Virginity until I give it away to my husband," she wrote.

"You all don't complain when your favorite celebrities are speaking about body counts, boasting about useless things and misleading young galz even those inside the church.... It's an honorable thing to remain a virgin until marriage, it's even more honorable to remain sexually pure while single and inside marriage.......happy Tuesday. #33YrsOldVirgin #NoRingNosex #HonoringGod"

1 Share

Re: I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu by wordbank(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Abeg who fon make am after him fxck virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu by Hezzyluv: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Being a virgin is one thing. Using vibrators/fingers is another thing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu by kelspinall(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Business woman, nice advert
Re: I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu by mocochannel: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2022
mocochannel:
I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Husband - 33-year-old South African Virgin

Popular 33-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has stated that she will continue to speak about her purity until she gives it to her lawfully wedded husband.

She stated that it is a honourable thing to remain a virgin till marriage.

The Durban University of Technology graduate, said this in a Facebook post on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.

She also said that young girls are being misled by celebrities always speaking about body counts.

"If Christ tarries I will keep speaking about my Purity and Virginity until I give it away to my husband," she wrote.

"You all don't complain when your favorite celebrities are speaking about body counts, boasting about useless things and misleading young galz even those inside the church.... It's an honorable thing to remain a virgin until marriage, it's even more honorable to remain sexually pure while single and inside marriage.......happy Tuesday. #33YrsOldVirgin #NoRingNosex #HonoringGod"

Re: I Will Keep Speaking About My Purity And Virginity Until I Give It Away To My Hu by mocochannel: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2022
D’banj Breaks Silence After Release

Music star, Oladapo Oyebanjo popularly known as D’banj, has broken his silence after his release from the custody of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission.

The singer was detained over allegations of fraud associated with the N-Power programme.

D’banj took to his Instagram account a few hours after he was released on Friday and denied any fraudulent dealings and that he was released based on self recognition.

He said, “Global thank you to the world. I was invited on an ongoing investigation in ICPC. I have assisted the commission with all I know and I am confident in their capacity to unravel the truth. I have no business with fraud, all I do is chop life. I was released on self-recognition because nothing was seen or found on me. God bless you all my people.”

Credit: Instagram | iambangalee

--
Follow us for more breaking news and videos

(1) (Reply)

FattyBumBum / Why ??? / Do You Think "BREAK UP" Is The Best Solution For Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.