Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How I Slept With A Demon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With A Demon (6312 Views)

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Slept With A Demon by JustStupidity: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
So they've Nyansh
Re: How I Slept With A Demon by RealGboy: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
JustStupidity:
So they've Nyansh

Big nyansh
Re: How I Slept With A Demon by RealGboy: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls make sure you complete the storiescheesy cheesy,and don't forget to tag me.

I'm about to complete it....still following?
Re: How I Slept With A Demon by Uchenna10(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Nairaland will shock you. There’s nothing you won’t read here

People share wat they experience on daily basis.....it's a cold world...it's more spiritual than u think

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Demon by Uchenna10(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
This one just smoke Colombia CO, no be only demon, you go soon see or sleep ghost.
Fairy tales wey them dey tell u.

Not fairly tale..... just pray u don't experience such......na who no go ,no go know

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With A Demon by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
RealGboy:
Demons are real and they are everywhere ...before now I didn't believe either until I met one..

There is a world in the spirit realm where demons go to buy body parts .

In this world you can buy fine skin ,Good looks and even big bum bum ,

Most of the pretty runs babes you come across are actually demonic old looking women in the spirit realm ..

They Go to the store and buy all sort of body parts and then transform to beautiful ladies or men .

Then they come to earth with only one mission...to steal and destroy destiny....

.If you know of a pretty girl but who is no longer pretty ..chances are that demons have stolen her beauty and traded it off for more powers .....

They steel glories ,beauty and people's blessings.....

They come in form of humans and trust me they are demonic.....

But how did I know all these ??....

Pls keep on reading as I share my true life stories

This is a true story....

Typing

demon korrrr......demon niiiii ((KATI KATI TALK)))...no oofinense!!!! angry
Re: How I Slept With A Demon by Templee333(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Uchenna10:

Not fairly tale..... just pray u don't experience such......na who no go ,no go know
until i experience it i will never believe you. Just pray for me to experience it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Marriage All About? / Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. / A Real King Only Bows To His Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.