Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. (6305 Views)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by pendusky(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2013
if u agree she pays its called LOVE nothing bad there
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Women have been fighting for equality so let them be equal in all aspect eg sharing the bills.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by EzePromoe: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Me too
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Vivly(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Dannyxy: Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?
Give me your reasons. Wait, let me guess.
Pride?
Insecurity?
The need to prove who's in charge?
Self Esteem issues?
Worry?
Fear of being overthrown?
C'mon

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: Give me your reasons. Wait, let me guess.
Pride?
Insecurity?
The need to prove who's in charge?
Self Esteem issues?
Worry?
Fear of being overthrown?
C'mon
you might want to see it like that, but why should my wife earn mre than me in the first place? I dn't pray 4 that, bt if it happens i cn't tell to stop working, bt what i knw is that, i would always pay the bill...i dn't want a woman bossing me around
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013
She can do what she likes with hers, but bills? Uh uh no.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Vivly(f): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Dannyxy: you might want to see it like that, but why should my wife earn mre than me in the first place? I dn't pray 4 that, bt if it happens i cn't tell to stop working, bt what i knw is that, i would always pay the bill...i dn't want a woman bossing me around
You tell me

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Varagous(f): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2013
undastanding is the key word bro
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dubemkelly(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Easier said than done...It remains d bedroom discussion between u n ur spouse

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by babyBB: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dannyxy: Most ladies say it's wrong and they would argue with me , but this was the mentality i was brought up with, and i plan to take it into marriage... My fellows guyz can u allow ur wife pay the bills?, even if she earns mre than you?
U are d man. I agree with u, wen sum women starts paying d bills i tell u even if dey dnt complain now, they will latter and besides dats d sole responsibility of the man but if she decides to help, its fine
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by babyBB: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dannyxy: you might want to see it like that, but why should my wife earn mre than me in the first place? I dn't pray 4 that, bt if it happens i cn't tell to stop working, bt what i knw is that, i would always pay the bill...i dn't want a woman bossing me around
why are u sounding like a husband dat is jealous of his wife's income, u know sum men are like dat

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by tayejay(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is pride!

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
A man gotta do what a man gotta do
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
there's no need for 'even' in the last statement.

As for u, u can pay all the bills!!! That's ur problem..undecided

For me? *sips peppersoup* she can pay for every damn thing if she feels like!!! undecided that's her problem...not mine!
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good for your wife wink

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2013

That's the spirit! Be a good boy/man and pay all the bills in the home. cool
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by ARareGem(f): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
It mostly has to do with pride and unfounded fears for men. Men should know their wives. If she's the type that would disrespect you just because she carries some of the weight in the house, then I'm sure you know what to do. But if she understands that she's your helper/supporter, then you also know what to do. Your decision should be based on your environment.

2 Likes

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by didicold(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
If he likes, pay all d billz and be wearing cut and sow, me i will be wearing lace wit big holes(lagos madam), but my kids will not go to one substandard school because of his pride, dat is wher i will draw d line
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by gothrones(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
^
That is what you don't understand. You and your husband are one. If he dresses like a poor chap, it will reflect on you.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2013

I love this man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
tayejay: This is pride!

And the one that comes from the real essence of manhood!!!

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by didicold(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Should i also wear cut amd sow because his pride makes him wear it, even in marriage sometimes u agree to disagree, and ppl will simply say he is taking care of madam very well, he just doznt like dressing up.
gothrones: ^
That is what you don't understand. You and your husband are one. If he dresses like a poor chap, it will reflect on you.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by gothrones(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
^
First of all, I don't believe that you would even marry such a man. And if you did, you would have to use some method to force him to wear the kind of attire that you deem appropriate. You are a woman, you can make a man do anything. By the way, what is wrong with cut and sow? You make it seem like we who wear cut and sow cannot feed ourselves? grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by veave(f): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
w8 till you get married. dont rush it sweery...
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Dannyxy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra:

I love this man!!!!
i love this woman!!!! grin
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by 2sexyus: 5:44am On Oct 27, 2013
I can't tell my wife not to work as long as she does not abuse it.

Paying the bills is must for me but if she insist, no problemo, as long as she does not abuse it too.
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Mynd44: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2013
**following**
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Me too
e-hubby grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2013
Mynd_44: **following**
give us ur opnion
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by Mynd44: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Mondisweets: give us ur opnion
I have none tongue
Re: Even If My Wife Earns Ten Times D Amount I Do, I Wil Never Let Her Pay D Bills!. by EzePromoe: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Mondisweets: e-hubby grin kiss
e-wifey grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Naughty But True Facts / In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.