Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me (7982 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Starz825:
All I can say is omooooooooooo
I was going through a thread at noon yesterday then I saw the below, he shock me

Oga I been dey fear woman normal normal...but this particular woman wickedness shock me

As in , women can go any length, can do anythiiiing to prove a lie and to cover their secrets...

He go get reason why Jesus no put woman among him 12 disciples cheesy

This is not a thread to bash women, as per say no be every woman dey do bad but then
Bros fear the following people:

Females, girls, ladies, women, sisters, mothers, aunties, cousin-sisters, girlfriends, wives, nieces, female besties, female colleagues, female clients, female neighbors, female course mates, female bosses, female business partners, female strangers.... anything female, even female nairaland mods...na Dem ban people pass grin

Fear them ...when you see them hail them ....awon iyaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Some of them can be very wicked and heartless
Hey dude point of correction, do not fear women rather avoid them because they are totally powerless.
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
I fear who no fear woman
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You know wetin I fear pass woman?...Na who no fear woman
You should not be afraid of women because they are feeble and powerless.
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by KunGioKehRah: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Don't you know that something that gave you life(women's pxssy) can also take your life?

No matter how strong and powerful you are, it's a woman that they will send to end you.

And even God too created pxssy for you to be fxcking everyday,
Most will be thinking , "yes, I knack her" but they won't know what they are loosing in their body as they are sleeping with a woman. All their glory, blessing and goodness get snatched away as they sleep around.

Some scholars even said , that many women in this world will end up inside hellfire at the end of the day.

Itiswell
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by arleck(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
siofra:

Shut up!

Like Nigerian men haven't been doing worse by kidnapping little kids for rituals.

In 1996, in Otokoto, a Nigerian man lured a small boy into his hotel room and beheaded him for rituals.

Many more like this have been happening even in recent times but you people will never say fear men

This news isn't verified, you're already shouting "fear women"

Making noise like a goat.

I had to click and look at your profile. You're very dumb this girl. Fym! You're a feminist.
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by Prettygirl200(f): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
We don hear. Oya rest!!!
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by Ariyo70: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fear women
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by torqque7(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:

If it's a man, will you say the same nonsense? Or you'll ignore it or blame a particular tribe or the Devil.

Once in a while, all you men should examine yourselves and the hypocrisy of your gender.

No one should take this low budget feminist wannabe old newspaper seriously..obviously lonely and pathetic.
Pretends to hate men online but will gladly suckkk any available dickk offline and swallow the cum. I bet she’s got cub webs down there.Wasn’t it same girl who said her close friend was killed in her bf place?so una dey follow Man offline but pretending online.

Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by Qatar2022: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

Your signature tho lmao
You're one bitter "wannabe" feminist
I'm pretty sure you're an evening newspaper
She is i can confirm it
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by Slynation(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
uzernamme:

Couldn't agree more with your distinct angle to counter the bashing like we men are innocent beyond reproach. I find it amusing how they tag you or anyone bitter
with derogatory words when their manner of approach is channelled back at them.
I won't be surprised getting tagged as a simp either way, I don't care.

The hypocrisy in them when they're off their feet to create a thread and microscope the female gender when statistically men contribute to so many gruesome death crimes, particularly here and offshore. Of course, they I won't create a thread to discipline my gender on the incessant killings of young girls for rituals, no?
Simp shut up, how many thread have you created about it, be here forming white knight ontop Siofra matter, so that you can sluggishly crawl your way into her good books and simpingly slide into her email and DM...I promise you.

Pant you won't see.... angry

brezz you won't touch.... sad

ynash you won't press....

Either ways, you get an L...
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by Autobot05: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Qatar2022:

She is i can confirm it

Lmao
Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by uzernamme(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Slynation:
Simp shut up, how many thread have you created about it, be here forming white knight ontop Siofra matter, so that you can sluggishly crawl your way into her good books and simpingly slide into her email and DM...I promise you.

Pant you won't see.... angry

brezz you won't touch.... sad

ynash you won't press....

Either ways, you get an L...

Lol, I'm barely active in NL cos of the level of toxicity in this forum. Too little to learn anything here. Your type attack and assume worlds of scenarios for someone you know nothing about just for not going along with your childish scripts. Like I said, I don't care, literally, no less chasing after them lass on here either but I guess, you'll continue with your narrative so strap hard and keep at it.

Lastly, your type are those that won't think twice i.e get drowned in irrationality and drink snipper or laments till full moon like a dog on heat because of heartbreak in the real world but come on here to exude a tuff guy.

I logged in cos I wan follow (bookmark) insightful topics for future reference not to drag tantrums with you. So wallow away with your assumptions cos that shit absolutely holds no water of effect in my life. Run amok boy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me by kelspinall(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
some gals and devil are the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.