Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why She Very Wet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Very Wet (921 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Very Wet by cumoverna: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2023
My girl gets super wet whenever I start digging her farmland, up to the extent I don't feel any sensation that is involved with the act, what do I do.
Re: Why She Very Wet by nifemi25(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2023
I need to confirm if this is true. Please dm her mobile number

3 Likes

Re: Why She Very Wet by brain54(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2023
cumoverna:
My girl gets super wet whenever I start digging her farmland, up to the extent I don't feel any sensation that is involved with the act, what do I do.
Maybe the specie of coco yam you are planting on the farm land is too small and of poor quality…

The farm land might also not be fertile ground for that specie.

So plant cucumbers…bigger ones! As the previous farmer may have destroyed the natural state and fertility of the farm land with massive digging and harvesting.

Wetness ain’t the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Very Wet by nedekid: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hope you are not double dipping. If you know you know. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Doubted That Women Go Mad For Big Dicks, Watch This. / This Is What I'm Experiencing In My Life! Am I Normal? / Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.