Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (47325 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
victorazy:

Rubbish assumption.

Who told you the old notes won't be in use?
It may even take old notes 1yr to fissle out of public.

Precisely. There is always an appreciable period of time where old notes are still legal tender and can be swapped for a new currency.

Obilludards are clueless, desperate and always into consoling themselves ignorantly. It is understandle they will want to give everything a positive spin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by HomoSapiien: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Arguing with Peter Obi supporters is a waste of mental health.

They’re politically naive and highly ignorant

2 Likes

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by iamwalexab(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Did you forget that they’re the one in power ? They will have access to the money before any other politician. So It is advantage on APC. Who knows maybe they’ve the new notes already ?

3 Likes

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ThebestPromise: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
It won't affect them because the politicians stack their money in dollars.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ebexofficial: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025
Designing and printing new note does not mean the old design would no longer be accepted don't forger we have two designs of one hundred naira note in Nigeria already.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ugbanante: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2022
I read this with some fatigue, whether cbn redesign, restructure or repackeg naira, it has minimal or no effect on who emerged our next president.
Two issues we should check:
1 before this proposal is made public, it must have been debated, critique inside the cbn and mechanism put in place to execute this exercise. These politicians have informants inside cbn that would have informed them and taken necessary precautions and diversion to forestall any future difficulty in the use of their hoarded cash.
2. Any one who still thinks that vote buying is done with local currency only is still hallucinating. These guys would have since converted their physical cash into other forms.
Thus, repackaging naira which doesn't translate to more worth for it, has minimal impact on the emergence of the new president.

3 Likes

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by walexbiz(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
With what Mr Novia wrote I can reliably tell you that he knows nothing about politics. If the reason why Emefiele wants to change the naira is because he wants to catch the politicians unaware then he doesn't know what he his talking about. For example, let assume BAT or Atiku has 1tn Naira old notes each to spend during the election, do you think if they call most of the bank CEO they want to change them to new note do you they will turn them down? Obviously no because they have a way around the system and knowing they are the two most popular candidates to win the election. As most of us who want to Japa have been complaining about forex scarcity have you seen Atiku and BAT complain? No because they have access to forex anytime of the day.

2 Likes

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by kingyakos: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Ravenna:

It senseless bro...

Just think about it, You have 10trillion in a room and you hear about this News, would you just Siddon dey look?

I'm sure you'd improvise, cos there's enough time to get that money out in the circulation before shit happens.

E.g, I have that kinda illegal money, then it's time for shopping...
I'd buy Gold, Diamonds, luxury Mansions, Eko Atlantic, Dangote cement, Abuja poch Properties, Trucks, Shares, Consumer electronics, Foodstuffs, Cows, and whatever things I can resell for profit in six months.

The rich fuckers knows their way, no sane man will be caught in this mumu CBN stunt.

P;S if you know anyone that's got that basterrd money, PM me, I can buy you Cement up to One Billion Naira and the good thing is, the Cement will be ready for evacuation February next year.

Buhari promised a free and fair election and he has seen vote buying as one of the hindrance in achieving what he promised Nigerians and the world on the podium of UN.
I believe he's doing everything possible to achieve his aim because some presidential candidate has in their position unbelievable sum of money to disrupt the free and fair election that Buhari has promised. If the redesigned naira note could be in circulation before the presidential election it would quench vote buying in the 2023 presidential election.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by begoniaa: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
Ravenna:
I'd buy Gold, Diamonds, luxury Mansions, Eko Atlantic, Dangote cement, Abuja poch Properties, Trucks, Shares, Consumer electronics, Foodstuffs, Cows, and whatever things I can resell for profit in six months.

Okayyyyy. And you'll do all these in two months without attracting the eyes of the law, right? smiley

Because you'll be SPENDING it, not laundering it o.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by BafanaBafana: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
How exactly he will win the elections, you don't know. You just feel he will be president

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Trilz(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
I would love to see how beautiful the new naira note will look..

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it please check my signature for my contact.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by BafanaBafana: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2022
walexbiz:
With what Mr Novia wrote I can reliably tell you that he knows nothing about politics. If the reason why Emefiele wants to change the naira is because he wants to catch the politicians unaware then he doesn't know what he his talking about. For example, let assume BAT or Atiku has 1tn Naira old notes each to spend during the election, do you think if they call most of the bank CEO they want to change them to new note do you they will turn them down? Obviously no because they have a way around the system and knowing they are the two most popular candidates to win the election. As most of us who want to Japa have been complaining about forex scarcity have you seen Atiku and BAT complain? No because they have access to forex anytime of the day.
So you think a bank CEO will just empty his vaults for one person? You don't know banks have regulations and are monitored
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by hohafrank(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
Please keep your supplier, the euphoria is unmatched.
Obi won't win a state. If you have money to stake, come to my dm.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.
Your foolishness knows no bounds.Is it Obi unseating APC government or Nigerian?
Your CEO will hang Obi's picture in his office.Mark my words.
Tinubu can't win Lagos state let alone other states.
Where is he getting his votes from?The era of rigging is over.

2 Likes

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by annisy(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2022
What is this one saying
Politicians and Co will use those fund to buy dollars in black market before the deadline! That will mount more pressure on the naira and inflation will definitely rise.. I see naira exchange rate hitting 1000 naira to a dollar
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
E go happen!!!

If e hang am, na Una know, as far as I took a mighty step 8 years ago, leaving that shit hole. That jungle.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Crafteck1: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
Yeah...someone noted this point too, and I think it is sensible.

Naira has been valueless for years, value has been hidden in foreign currency since...
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by causewahala: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Announce came too early. This is Nigeria, the affected party now know what's up and would strive to defeat it.

Once more, announcement came too early.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by citygarden(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Don't mind the op, I don't know how they reason? They will still come here by 2023, saying this same policy frustrating them from winning. How many politicians save money in naira? Even if they are, they buy properties, gold, digital currency to keep their money.
Ravenna:

It senseless bro...

Just think about it, You have 10trillion in a room and you hear about this News, would you just Siddon dey look?

I'm sure you'd improvise, cos there's enough time to get that money out in the circulation before shit happens.

The rich fuckers knows their way, no sane man will be caught in this mumu CBN stunt.

P;S if you know anyone that's got that basterrd money, PM me, I can buy you Cement up to One Billion Naira and the good thing is, the Cement will be ready for evacuation February next year.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Ludkem: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
My exact thought. And Nigerians aren't thinking in that direction right now... two months isn't enough time for a total phase out of the old notes.It'll take till end of February to march 2023 for cbn to completelying phase out the old notes... there'll be series of extention of dates...
thesicilian:
Lol, you guys are funny on Nairaland

Do you think it will make any financial sense for the CBN to completely phase out the old notes without giving Nigerians enough time to exchange their old notes for the new ones? Even the 100 naira note that was designed since 2014 still has it's old ones in use till date.

Do you think the APC led federal government will ever bring out a policy just a few months before an election that will favour the opposition party over them?

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:

grin grin grin
I don't know that Obi's voters are enough to make him our next president. Lol
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by jimter44(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025

These politicians move ahead of law enforcement agencies and monetary authorities. Don't you think that they will start converting the current bills of N200, N500 and N1000 to dollars and stock dollars in their houses and use for next year election?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by searchlight: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
TINUBU will NEVER be president, he can rule Yorumuslims for all he cares. As for Nigeria forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If e hang am, na Una know, as far as I took a mighty step 8 years ago, leaving that shit hole. That jungle.
why not leave nairaland as well
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by maduxs: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
the picture with be shaking

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by zombieHUNTER: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by frank317: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!

How does hanging Tinubu's pictures on CEO's wall change ur situation? The painful thing is that na only suffer head like u clamor for old senile sick man to rule them.
Many Obidients are hard working people who will survive evn if the worst ruler takes on power. Most Tinubu followers are suffer heads whose life depends Obidients.
U better start pitying urself because of ur slave binded mentality. U love suffering and nobody can help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by geewean(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2022
It's is conspicuous that you are just an overzealous supporter of a political candidate without your reasoning hat on.Where is the insult and abuses in that post?

Is it too hard to counter a person position on an issue with intellectual disposition.Must you launch your Mc Oluomo aand portable attitude everywhere?

If Tinubu wins and so what? Tinubu ,his son and even his daughter don't know you exist.Same with my own candidate.All I am all after is a better Nigeria and if my candidate goes in and misbehave I will call for his departure with my PVC until we get it right.It seems you have a deep love for ur politician.Bruh they don't send you at all.

Stop all this childish behavior at meast make those you financed your education to be proud of you at least with some intelligent vibes here.

Jones4190:
E go happen!!!

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by begoniaa: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Powers is devoid of emotion. That's the stark reality. There is nothing like "voters will vote their conscience" in the villages where people are hungry.

Simple experiment - offer a beggar NGN 3000 immediately VS educating his child to become a doctor and give him NGN 10 million in 10 years time. What do you think his choice will be? Hunger is a political weapon, folks.

Virtually all political parties do vote-buying. APC just smartly crippled everyone else. CHECKMATE.

The same not-so-smart people will start shouting about rigging in February 2023 when elections have been concluded in October 2022.

But when will say people vote APCPDP because of money and nothing else, you say we are wrong.

I am very glad you're very brazen about the fact that y'all weaponize poverty. Was that hard to admit now? Was it? I am glad you also admit to the senselessness and stupidity of the "masses" that'll vote.

But when we say these things, we become wailers. grin

You're banking on the votes of hungry and beggarly people, so next time, stop disguising as some patriotic and Intellectual people who are on the side of morals and lofty ideals.

But you see, there are very many things different about this particular election. If time affords me, I'll come to address all the points you raised here, one being that, a beggar can still collect money and vote for another candidate who didn't give him money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by nesphil(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Not in this era where politicians move money on Bullion vans.
Less than 3 months is big enough for them to connive with Bank managers, return the hoarded old naira notes and get new ones.
This will happen from the day the new naira notes are released even up to the eve of the general election day.

Redesigning of new naira notes is inimical to our economy, imagine how much cash they'll have to destroy and how much it will cost them to print these new notes.

stansaintly:

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Igboslayer: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Kdon2:

Ibos are betrayers, they will even betray themselves last last. grin
Hehehehe crazy people…Bunch of ethnocentric treacherous individuals suddenly loving Nigeria over night when their first love is Biafra at night. Na those foolish people wey dey support anything this people bring onboard I pity.

…this are the same people that have been telling over 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria that they are better than them since independence… they even fought a civil war because of it and are still on the matter.

According to them, they developed the world…Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Philippines, India and Lagos…But failed to develop any place in their flood ravaged enclaves…Alaigbo people are forbidden to develop their own slums.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
u see it all, go to mama chinedu and collect 4 bottle of wat u are drinking @ ur area I will pay after election
thank you , mama chinedu says you be areas father, she give me 8 bottle instead of 4 bottles
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by SmartPolician: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Luther0luther:
There is ALWAYS a way to beat the system, especially in Nigeria.

If after BVN NIN CNN BBC...we're still where we are, then forget about it

NIN and BVN had their purpose.

This move will mop up stolen cash stashed away somewhere.

I maintain that the new naira should have an expiry date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.