Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... (524 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Freedomlurther: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
So I saw a post on front page this about depression and how 80% of Nigerians are going through the stage, below was my experience.

People are going through a lot, but often they tend to make it obvious, my ex course mate called few weeks sharing his experience with me of how depressed he his, because he his in debt of around 230k, all I could tell him he be claim and thank God for everything (even tho I don’t believe the existence of God no more).

When he was telling I told I was in the hospital when he was calling me, I told him the reason was I attempted suicide, and it was my neighbors that rushed me there...

My believe is once you can’t stand the smoke you can always leave the kitchen, after all no one asked for my permission before sending me to this earth... depression is real and we should check up on our loved ones, especially the ones that finds it difficult to express themselves or the introvert...

Life will be good and we will leave comfortable well. Hopefully
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by brosom(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Na only u Waka come?
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by general111(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2022
I have been depressed for over 2months now..
It is only the fear of God that stopped me to attempting suicide.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Ecos(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2022
general111:
Why na?
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by general111(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:

Why na?
life has not been fair..
Anything i do desnt work..
Any business i venture into fails..[img][/img]
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by lekzy116(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Depression is very real. Tho higher percentage of people in this country are passing through alot but it's actually worse for some people than others.

I started wrestling suicidal thoughts since last year October, it get worst last month after seeing my dad on sick bed lying helplessly until he died. Life is tough and only the tough minded keep ruggeding it. If not for the thought of my mum, by now my story would've fade away from earth surface.

Never blame those who have departed through the fast route of suicide, rather pray to God to give you strength to resist the thoughts and give you beautiful life not to even reason of accomodating suicidal thought. Depression is real but only the strong keep pushing life to see a better moments.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Ecos(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2022
general111:
life has not been fair..
Anything i do desnt work..
Any business i venture into fails..[img][/img]
Brother you are not alone
Everybody dey feel the heat of this APC maladministration. That's why I get unnecessary anger when I hear anybody mentioning APC around. Just stay strong and pray to God to change your situation and give us a leader that will deliver Nigeria. You see this next year election. If APC rig itself into power next year,i swear Nigeria will seize to exist because the frustration in the street no be here. 95% of Nigerians are frustrated and depressed. The other 5% are the one's benefiting from buhari cluelessness plus those senseless urchins that are foolishly following the APC flag bearer because he is either their tribe or religion person

1 Like

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Urheadmaster(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Freedomlurther:

So I saw a post on front page this about depression and how 80% of Nigerians are going through the stage, below was my experience.

People are going through a lot, but often they tend to make it obvious, my ex course mate called few weeks sharing his experience with me of how depressed he his, because he his in debt of around 230k, all I could tell him he be claim and thank God for everything (even tho I don’t believe the existence of God no more).

When he was telling I told I was in the hospital when he was calling me, I told him the reason was I attempted suicide, and it was my neighbors that rushed me there...

My believe is once you can’t stand the smoke you can always leave the kitchen, after all no one asked for my permission before sending me to this earth... depression is real and we should check up on our loved ones, especially the ones that finds it difficult to express themselves or the introvert...

Life will be good and we will leave comfortable well. Hopefully
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Your writing style is not straightforward tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Chnbanc: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2022
general111:
u for kee ya-self nah!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by VKN23: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
There is the incessant voice in my head, ringing like a bell and slamming like a hammer, over and over it repeats all my actions and how I got where I am. its unpleasant its disturbing but commuting suicide has never been a thought that crossed my mind.

REMEMBER the world was made to roll you so no matter how hard you try it will roll you, though sometimes harder than normal, but that is not enough reason to kill yourself, stay positive, talk more, go outside more it will help your mental health and most importantly stay away from addictions

1 Like

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by marlow1962(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Nothing can make me kee myself, any position I find myself now or later in life, I know am still better than billions of ppl that are still alive. ( ppl wer dia situation worst pass my own no kee themselves, so why I go kee myself?)

2 Likes

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by general111(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
u for kee ya-self nah!!
may God help you..
Life has not dealt hard with you yet

1 Like

Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by detectivejones: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Depression is real. Most times we lock our problems in without a word, but the truth is, its important to talk to someone, you'd feel better just by speaking out than hoarding it in. Remember there's more space out here than in there.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by scaryblake: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Yes I am and I have my sodium nitrite ready I feel I may not make it past this year. Mine is d fear of the afterlife dat keeps me but I might not have a choice I will have to catch the bus.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Chnbanc: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
general111:
may God help you..
Life has not dealt hard with you yet
no matter how hard life tries to deal, I always manoeuvre through.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
E ku depression o.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by general111(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
no matter how hard life tries to deal, I always manoeuvre through.
Shift, i dont have strength for children.
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by Medianna(f): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
I remembered how depressed i was for a better part of 2020 and the worst thing was i couldn't place my finger on the main reason even till date.
Like i can sit down and start crying for no reason,
I had to open up to one of two people,even while talking about it i could start crying.
Boyfriend didn't know what to do with my matter again,back then, when i cry he'll just be looking at me like some kind of statue.
But God rolled it away like a garment.
Its all in the past now.
I thank God for life today.
But No I wasn't suicidal!
Re: Are You Suicidal? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences... by PerfectStranger(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
u for kee ya-self nah!!
Y’all please avoid this kid, apparently his momma still feeding him.

(1) (Reply)

Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament / Learn To Give Tears In My Eyes Today / If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.