Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? (3081 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by akin101: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2011
love is an emotional attachment thing
sex is a physical chemistry thing,
sex has nothing to do with love, its just a physical drive for guys

I could f.cuk someone and not really care about the person other than wanting to b.ang her and love another
thats my two pence
dont really care wot other people think about me!!!!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by swit2have: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
Men dat dont cheat r generally looked down on by their mates. dey believe it's d norm. i kno of man dat can go any lenght for his wife, in fact young ppl do pray to hv their kind of home but d truth is dis man his a HE-GOAT. he went as far as luring a girl dat was like an area sister to his wife. But d wife still beliefs she's married to d coolest guy eva. he opened a nice shop for her, changes her car like biannually. He made me believe dat d devil is really a man!
Re: Can One Loves You And Still Cheat On You? by Youngpo413: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
N0, I can't cheat on d one I claim to love, but then, we all have different definitions of love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.... / Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? / Some Funny! Some Romantic And Funny(must See Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.