Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is It Possible To Marry Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Marry Her? (25452 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Coolgent(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

You are getting me wrong !!! I'm not judging anyone!!! He only need my advice that's why I'm bringing it to the house
Bro Ain't judging you o.
May God guide your friend in choosing his spouse.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by compton11(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
The girl is his step sister,so it ain't good
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Raychee(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

Have u ever being in love?

Yes, but not with my family member. Blood or adopted.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Templee333(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
if the two are willing to marry let them go on,there's nothing wrong. If the father reject her bride price bring them to me & i'll wed u two in peace
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Cpumping(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
He can only marry her if he is a Targaryen. grin grin

udofia234:
Good morning guys!!! A friend asks me his question yesterday and within myself I think its a taboo, or maybe the Christian doctrine might not allow this!

His father's elder brother wife, had a daughter for another man before marrying the dads elder brother. My guy said he"s in love with the girl. He then asked me that question confidentially but I said I'll answer him after I have consulted my friends about it. pls my fellow nairalanders is this right or should one call it madness?

He really wants to marry the Lady!!! But looking at it I think they are not related in any ways now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning guys!!! A friend asks me his question yesterday and within myself I think its a taboo, or maybe the Christian doctrine might not allow this!

His father's elder brother wife, had a daughter for another man before marrying the dads elder brother. My guy said he"s in love with the girl. He then asked me that question confidentially but I said I'll answer him after I have consulted my friends about it. pls my fellow nairalanders is this right or should one call it madness?

He really wants to marry the Lady!!! But looking at it I think they are not related in any ways now.

They are not related by blood! So he is good to go. Unless they are from SE then it won't work.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by BRATISLAVA: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nilon:
you are fond of looking for faults up and down. What is the matter with you? You seem like a misandrist

Aren't you tired of reading misogynist fictitious threads every single front page post? Really, do you believe the lies any more? How can only boys be opening threads day and night about women? Women this, girlfriend that, wife so and so. Why always boys?

It's fiction. Paid fiction. For misogynists to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by jobsonline101(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

The uncle is not the biological father of the lady, cos the wife had the girl for another man, but the girl is being raised by the uncle

You are wise. You share in my thought process. They can marry. They are not related by blood in anyway.
Common sense says they can marry. After all, they've been knacking deep in secret.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Akinbest(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
they are not related by blood baba,fire on

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by BananaPeel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool for genuine prophecy or answer..

Make ur friend bring the following items:

1... 1 garri bag full of RAW WEED...

2. 5 bottles of hot Gin. OGOGORO..

3. 500h into 7 because I go need NACK ASHAWOO dis dis dis weekend..

4. Big BREAD.. about 7 big BREADS, to use chop beans after smoking WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Oshare, dis igbo go kill you o.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Glycosunde: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
So you mean the boy dad will accompany his son to his brother's house to tell him that his nephew wants to marry his step daughter. How does that sound to you. We are know they are already fvcking for even thinking about getting married. Let them stop the rubbish they are doing and ask for forgiveness and move on. There are countless numbers of people they can marry to in the world. They are related even though it is not by blood but already by marriage since the girl's mom is married to the guy's uncle
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Reex12(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

But they are not related by blood
And so? You udofia can you marry a girl your father adopted as your sister Bcus she is not related

Better use your head before you commit Aru in the land
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Reex12(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Henix:

If the uncle is not the biological father, then ur guy is free to marry her. Only blood relations are forbidden from sexual affairs/marriage
fool so if your cousin is not of the same father meaning u can marry her abi meaning you can aawell marry a girl your parents adopted mumu
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by ModCaller: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
internationalman:
The girl is her step cousin.

I know he's asking this question after they've already been fucking. If that isn't a taboo in his eyes I wonder why he thinks marrying her is

As long as they are not related by blood I see no wrong in marrying her.

They're not related.

Even a cow knows this
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by ModCaller: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
boxer022:
He cannot marry her or have any sexual relations with her as she is related to him as a cousin. I am sure that the uncle must have been the father of the girl in question, so in that case he can't marry her.

They're not related. Your ex wife is not related to your brother.

The relationship between married person is a pseudo relationship. It does not actually exist.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Papichulostunne(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

Guy if you marry the girl na u know

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Boyooosa:

That girl he is poking is his stepsister, let him see it from that angle....

If a father needs to sit on their wedding and her biological father is nowhere to be found for a reason, his uncle will be sitting as the bride's father.

And probably, if your friend's father is not available too for a reason, his uncle will also dib as the groom's father, so what a f**k?

Girls full everywhere now

OK! Noted
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Baba, abeg shut up, na you joor! undecided

@oduduwa! If na me baba y I go hide?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by pat077: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

A friend!!! Not me
he shld ask his family if its a taboo or not in their town/village
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
emanobis:

Check what your tradition considers as Taboo but as for me, I will answer in several different ways
1. The Asians marry their relatives

2. The Late Queen Elizabeth married her cousin, King Philip
Were Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth Related?
Ans: Having had the same great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip were third cousins.

3. Biblically, I couldn't remember exact names but sure there were these sisters that slept with their dad so as to have children for him

As for me, both of them doesn't have any blood connection and as such, they can marry

In conclusion, he should speak with his father first.

Noted
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
GodisFirst:
His Father's Elder Brother's Wife = His Aunt
His Father's Elder Brother's Wife's Daughter = His Cousin Sister.

So, the question should be, should he marry his cousin?

Let him go and ask the elders of his village if they are permitted by tradition to marry their cousins. Some people marry their cousins while some see it as a taboo that is abominable with grave spiritual, health and mental consequences.

So, for me, it is a NO! NO!

You not getting me sir! The girl is not his uncles biological daughter, the woman had her for another man and brought her as she married his uncle!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mutigadara1:
i don't know how his religion sees it, but there is no problem in him marrying her from my religion.

Noted
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
compton11:
The girl is his step sister,so it ain't good

Even when they are not related by blood?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Raychee:

Yes, but not with my family member. Blood or adopted.

Hmmm!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Templee333:
if the two are willing to marry let them go on,there's nothing wrong. If the father reject her bride price bring them to me & i'll wed u two in peace

Thanks baba
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Saintmary(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

The said lady has given her consent!!! If u have ever being in love then you will understand how they both feel

Remember to give me feedback about your uncle's consent, okay?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
lomprico:

They are not related by blood! So he is good to go. Unless they are from SE then it won't work.

Nice one
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
jobsonline101:

You are wise. You share in my thought process. They can marry. They are not related by blood in anyway.
Common sense says they can marry. After all, they've been knacking deep in secret.

Hahaha!!! Na so
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Glycosunde:
So you mean the boy dad will accompany his son to his brother's house to tell him that his nephew wants to marry his step daughter. How does that sound to you. We are know they are already fvcking for even thinking about getting married. Let them stop the rubbish they are doing and ask for forgiveness and move on. There are countless numbers of people they can marry to in the world. They are related even though it is not by blood but already by marriage since the girl's mom is married to the guy's uncle

They shouldn't marry even though they are not related by blood?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Reex12:
And so? You udofia can you marry a girl your father adopted as your sister Bcus she is not related

Better use your head before you commit Aru in the land

OK baba! I get you!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
ModCaller:

They're not related.

Even a cow knows this

Baba u get level
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
ModCaller:

They're not related. Your ex wife is not related to your brother.

The relationship between married person is a pseudo relationship. It does not actually exist.

Noted sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / 7 Types Of Prostitutes In Nigeria / Pre-wedding Photos Of Mohammed Lawal Ali, Ogun Police Commissioner's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.