Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles (59089 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Nemesis0147(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
D
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ejimatic: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
ISTP:

Source: https://punchng.com/chronicle-of-oonis-new-queens/?amp
Kabiyesi was advised to marry many wives so if one leaves nobody will be talking on the social media that no wife for the king. That is why he is marfying every day. Kabiyesi Baba Oonirisa ...Oba Ba Lori Ohun Gbogbo !

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by munafav(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Enjoy your life while it last....

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Nehyooh(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oni of Ife just dey enjoy dey go jare grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by tctrills: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
damosky12:

Are you alright?

Ooni, traditional father of Yoruba land? Son to Ned Nwoko?

Let's respect people's culture and institutions abeg.
A simple joke is peppering your body. Don't go and give yourself BP

12 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Lanretoye(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
gentiles:
Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! That's the only thing Yorubas are known for, they have similar attributes with the Fulani. Tribe of low achievers
na wetin dey make una life miserable and unfortunate. No one in your entire family dare to look that man in the eyes,uncultured fool.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by seanwilliam(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Honestly this is a message to husling guys out there. Women should not be your priority , at the end of the day you’re the price. Don’t settle for less

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Saintmary(f): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
ISTP:

Don't rush naw, we are going to 12.

So, chill.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ahnie: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Money is the only best friend a woman can rely on.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by CheapHomes1: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
adeola1097:
In this life, Just get money and power and watch these women break ideas and customs for you.

You absolutely right. They are now glorified housewives in a polygamous marriage. Something they would have sworn never to be. The only work they now have is to make themselves available to be fvcked by the ooni. But before now, they will tell you, "I can't be in a marriage and share my husband with other women". "I am an independent woman". Independent my ass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by BloomingDale(f): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Someone said, Horrrnnyy of Ife. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Beedude(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
southsouthking:
Ademiluyi is the great-granddaughter of the 48th Ooni of Ife, Ajagun Ademiluyi.

Someone should please explain this part to me, I'm lost.
It doesn't mean they are siblings or related.
I think 4 or 5 different families are entitled to the Ile-Ife throne. Sijuade,Aderemi, Ojaja are few that I know

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Realmi: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
So what will happen to his ex wives....wen he married the prophetess naomi abi wetin be that woman name again...I tot that it would be for better for life....now I know better cheesy
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by favour32(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Boodiyboy:
Oniirisa
Yes na!
If you get resources and your pepper get tap root,if you mess up marry one wife na you short.... because woman nor dey love na self interest.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by faceland: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
All similar age bracket.

His advisers should please tell him to stop. A leader should lead by example.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ubumoh(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
If I may ask, what's his contribution to the contribution to the society?.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ISTP: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Saintmary:

Don't rush naw, we are going to 12.

So, chill.

wink So, you support him too? I hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by HomeTutorsPro: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Three things a man must have:
1. Money
2. More money
3. Even more money!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by fagart18: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=LuQuLuQu post=117946194]This man has salvaged all the evening newspapers in Nigeria

Na here we go read how they strolled out of the marriage one after the other.[/quote
Obatalla obatosha FORBID your claim

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by dreu2fine(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
ISTP:

Remain Delta,Igbo and hausa woman e go marry ok

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ISTP: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
ejimatic:
Kabiyesi was advised to marry many wives so if one leaves nobody will be talking on the social media that no wife for the king. That is why he is marfying every day. Kabiyesi Baba Oonirisa ...Oba Ba Lori Ohun Gbogbo !

Too much wisdom will not kill you. Long may you reign.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by faceland: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Honestly this is a message to husling guys out there. Women should not be your priority , at the end of the day you’re the price. Don’t settle for less

But this king is making women his priority. Saudi Arabia royal family is richer than Nigeria, they have their steady supply of women but you won't find them on the news marrying every few months.
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Diligent1(f): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
I am confused
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by onilanre(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by LIGHTROOM: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Ooni of Ife (Son)
Prince Ned Nwoko (Father)
King Solomon (Grandfather)

Kikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Elock1: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
damosky12:

Are you alright?

Ooni, traditional father of Yoruba land? Son to Ned Nwoko?

Let's respect people's culture and institutions abeg.
not everything is that difficult in life.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Edusouls(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Women are completely worthless without a man, na so God do am, maybe when we reach heaven see God then we can ask why, if we are allowed to, rock on ooni of ife..

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Saintmary(f): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
ISTP:

wink So, you support him too? I hail thee.

Nope, I don't support it, but rumor has it that the oracle asked the king to get 12 wives, he refused and stuck with the Prophetess, then a lot of things went wrong, so, now, he's obeying the oracle.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ISTP: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
dreu2fine:

Remain Delta,Igbo and hausa woman 6o marry ok

He should kukuma just blend it with chinkos, Lebanese and Indians. cool

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
gentiles:
Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! That's the only thing Yorubas are known for, they have similar attributes with the Fulani. Tribe of low achievers
Iyalaya e ati irandiran ni low achiever

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Idemili Culture!!! / Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.