Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles (59086 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
U mean ho-rny of ife sad
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by adeola1097: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Words from a wise man. You couldn’t have said it better

CheapHomes1:

You absolutely right. They are now glorified housewives in a polygamous marriage. Something they would have sworn never to be. The only work they now have is to make themselves available to be fvcked by the ooni. But before now, they will tell you, "I can't be in a marriage and share my husband with other women". "I am an independent woman". Independent my ass
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by BoboNogoDie: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:
Ashawo king
Ho low foe ni air

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by BoboNogoDie: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
gentiles:
Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! That's the only thing Yorubas are known for, they have similar attributes with the Fulani. Tribe of low achievers
Kíkú paẹ
Ho low foe

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Bimpe29: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Ooni of Ife (Son)
Prince Ned Nwoko (Father)
King Solomon (Grandfather)
None of the former is a bastard then. grin
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by irunoko(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
adeola1097:
In this life, Just get money and power and watch these women break ideas and customs for you. At this rate, Hoorni of Ife sef fit do pass Solomon grin

This man fit go do over 10.5 by december. sure odds, just stake your life lol
yinmu

Are there not other men of oonis age? Why would you ever Think a Naija woman Will agree to be 4th,5th,6th etc wife if not for money
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by lereinter(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oba obo
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by irunoko(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
robinso01:

That's why I said with money, you can marry many ladies as much as you want.
true
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by babajero(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
damosky12:

Are you alright?

Ooni, traditional father of Yoruba land? Son to Ned Nwoko?

Let's respect people's culture and institutions abeg.
You called him traditional father and that is commendable, but in age he is a little boy to Ned, and moreover he was not talking about age or tradition, he was talking about marriage.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Spandau: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Wanna svck my dick

Kadoso Mutairu! Pele. Or kpele, whichever you like.
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Spandau: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

What's your problem? Let's behave like matured adults pls

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka yamiriflathead! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Tfx1: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Insane
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by damosky12(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
babajero:
You called him traditional father and that is commendable, but in age he is a little boy to Ned, and moreover he was not talking about age or tradition, he was talking about marriage.

The Ooni is older than anyone. The Yorubas regard him as Father. On that note, he isn't "a little boy to Ned." That's a distasteful and disrespectful thing to say.

It's wisdom to respect people traditions... Its wisdom!
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by babajero(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
damosky12:

The Ooni is older than anyone. The Yorubas regard him as Father. On that note, he isn't "a little boy to Ned." That's a distasteful and disrespectful thing to say.

It's wisdom to respect people traditions... Its wisdom!
Thank God you said the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by tctrills: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
damosky12:

Reasonable people don't make mockery of people's traditions.
Only myopic people get offended over simple jokes. Most of the good people of Ife are not eating themselves up. The king himself would most likely laugh at the joke. But people like you just can't find peace or happiness. Some people are living in hell on earth.
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by afroxyz: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Yoruba are the second to third more richest people in Nigeria

the richest lady in Nigeria is a Yoruba woman

where are you developers in Nigeria rated? yet you open your idiotic and imbecilic mouth to talk down on a tribe your kinsmen run from their den and undeveloped region to stay

may Ogun lakaye kee you people finished there through your ugm

The so called richest woman how did she make her money? Is it through hardwork? Gettat from here jare
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Grandmeister(m): 1:01am On Oct 29, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

yoruba men ! if toto no kill them . na 180 years all them go live reach!
Laughed really hard at this grin
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:34am On Oct 29, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

It’s obvious that you are high on cheap drugs

Are you a drug addict? Why is your mind always thinking of drugs?
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by yusufmurry: 4:28am On Oct 29, 2022
damosky12:

It's not an age. The Ooni represents an institution. That position he occupies and represents makes him the "Father" of all Yoruba race.

I hope you get the imagery here.

He did not desiccate his throne and majesty, he talking about age

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by damosky12(m): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2022
tctrills:
Only myopic people get offended over simple jokes. Most of the good people of Ife are not eating themselves up. The king himself would most likely laugh at the joke. But people like you just can't find peace or happiness. Some people are living in hell on earth.

All this to defend a tomfoolery? grin

I don't know where you are or how you were raised. But in Yoruba land, people are quite cultured.

They don't make jokes or laugh at jokes that make mockery of elders or royalty. No mentally okay person in Ife would laugh at a joke that berates the Ooni. You can go over there and find out. Selah!
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Bimbilla(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Dshocker:
Ashawo king
You are very stupid to say that

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by wowcatty: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Ooni is NOT traditional father of Yoruba,
he's the Orisa attendee and custodian. Ancient Yoruba monarchy is Oyo.
damosky12:

Are you alright?

Ooni, traditional father of Yoruba land? Son to Ned Nwoko?

Let's respect people's culture and institutions abeg.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by geolabious(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2022
southsouthking:
Ademiluyi is the great-granddaughter of the 48th Ooni of Ife, Ajagun Ademiluyi.

Someone should please explain this part to me, I'm lost.
They are 4 families who rules the ileife …. This means the rotation of Ooni is between the eldest or most educated within the 4 families.

Now the current Ooni marries one of the family (Ademiluyi)

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by AdeniyiA(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Kabiyesiiii o grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by walesoflyf(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2022
gentiles:
Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! That's the only thing Yorubas are known for, they have similar attributes with the Fulani. Tribe of low achievers

Your dementia is revolutionary...

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by sageb: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2022
afroxyz:

The so called richest woman how did she make her money? Is it through hardwork? Gettat from here jare

how did that fool that grab people's land in Anambra with power got his money?

Ifeanyi ubah have a lot of cases hanging on his head, how did he make his money? come and tell me how ibeto and Cubana made his money

you people are drug pusher, ritualist yet you're still down on your country rating despite the noise

hammer need to be nack on your head every 5hrs perhaps that your brain that shift from your central head will return
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by ArchAngelos999: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Dshocker:
Ashawo king

Won o ni jere e

1 Like

Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Starhearts: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2022
damosky12:

I'm quite certain you were not very brilliant at school. If you have some level of intelligence, you should be able to sift my point without qualms.

If this is how your mother raised you then I wonder what your father most have gone through with her

I hope your family are super proud of you, because you so much represent them

Try to be civilised and discuss intelligently because you are not a babarian or a forest dweller
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Starhearts: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2022
damosky12:

I'm quite certain you were not very brilliant at school. If you have some level of intelligence, you should be able to sift my point without qualms.

May God have mercy on your wretched sou
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by Starhearts: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2022
damosky12:

Diz shows how dark....mutilated and abused ur entire existence is.

U need a quick mental checkup.

Hopefully, u will get beta.

Frustration seems more dangerous than depression. You are a proof to that statement.
Re: List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles by tctrills: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
damosky12:

All this to defend a tomfoolery? grin

I don't know where you are or how you were raised. But in Yoruba land, people are quite cultured.

They don't make jokes or laugh at jokes that make mockery of elders or royalty. No mentally okay person in Ife would laugh at a joke that berates the Ooni. You can go over there and find out. Selah!

You must have had a horrible childhood. In your space elders and royalty are removed from comedy that is why you are a timid and sad human being.
Just so you know, I have lived in Yoruba land. You can only speak for yourself, you do not represent the Yoruba people.
Is Adeola Fayehun not a Yoruba lady? She always makes fun of elders on her channel. I am sure you hate her too.
I have been to events where Obasanjo was present and the comedian poked some fun at him. He responded by making his own jokes.
So Mr sad man, what part of Yoruba land are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Idemili Culture!!! / Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.