Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts (67758 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by dynicks(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by DestinyNigga: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Afonja people again angry chuuuu

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by olaben16: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy

How do i unread this?

you killed and cooked a human being?

This is the height of wickedness and witchcraft.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Emman08: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bloody hell
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Boogyman557: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by KingLion007(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
nawa oooo.

Since I relocated back to Nigeria. The only thing that scare me are ritualist not Boko boys, ISWaP, Bandits, Tinubu, Snakes, Armed robbers, kidnappers etc.

You see those ritualist, they are worst than a teenage girl on heat. They no de hear abeg.

I became so wise that I started leaving my penis at home before going out of my house, to avoid story that touch. I also learnt and master the act of using my nose to urinate, when am not with my penis.

Imagine a witch doctor cooking my penis that is curved like alphabet-C for sacrifice, I dought if any wise thinking oracle will accept such sacrifice, except the deity is a Tinubu supporter.

My mami-water Side chick Uju will kill me if she discovers that I lost her precious walking stick, which she come to worship every weekend.
Lolzzz...u no go kill person
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Zico777(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by FuckDModz: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin

Yorubas again!

Who swear for these savages?

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abike Dagburi won’t talk about this

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lord have mercy!

After they'll say igbos are human eaters. Shey Dele na Igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by highchief1: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Subonbon(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Even if many girl's see this post dem go be like this one no get luck..... Every body wey mo desist will get served someday.....
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by satev: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is very barbaric and insane

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Gentlevip: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
I hate long grammar

WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by seunayantokun(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
This evil trend is becoming more worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by SaLongs1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some of us are not human beings but rather base animals of the lowest cadre to indulge in this nonsense.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
For those always attacking the igbos of being drug pushers, abeg always mining follow human parts and pushing drugs which one is more bad?
Yoruba should take it easy in this thier killings
Yet claim that they are better than other tribes.
Is almost same as Boko Haram

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by lolu2019: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
wiseone28:
These backward people
ode,go and clean ur ass with water. stop spreading cholera with ur tissue paper.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by callmevirus(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na dem we them
Afonjalistic ,Tinubulisti , Asijawulisti people

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by callmevirus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na dem we know them
Afonjalistic ,Tinubulisti , Asijawulisti people

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by callmevirus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na dem we know them
Afonjalistic ,Tinubulistic, Asijawulistic people

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Iliveforever:
Something that’s now part of their culture.

Later they’ll shout “Yoruba is rich in culture ritual killingsgrin grin

Demons full there shaa

Fixed wink

Their forebear, Oduduwa, was chased out of heaven with a machete because he was mining the skulls of Angels.

Headless humans might evolve in Afonja land one day. Scientists have speculated this.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Crebirth: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hd
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by anthonyuncle(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
na wa o
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by LagosIsForIgbos: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
nawa oooo.

Since I relocated back to Nigeria. The only thing that scare me are ritualist not Boko boys, ISWaP, Bandits, Tinubu, Snakes, Armed robbers, kidnappers etc.

You see those ritualist, they are worst than a teenage girl on heat. They no de hear abeg.

I became so wise that I started leaving my penis at home before going out of my house, to avoid story that touch. I also learnt and master the act of using my nose to urinate, when am not with my penis.

Imagine a witch doctor cooking my penis that is curved like alphabet-C for sacrifice, I dought if any wise thinking oracle will accept such sacrifice, except the deity is a Tinubu supporter.

My mami-water Side chick Uju will kill me if she discovers that I lost her precious walking stick, which she come to worship every weekend.

Nwamaikpe, is that you?
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by SeriouslySense(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
I will say prayer for the deceased right now. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by proff010: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shut up must you put Tinubu in all your thrash you are writing up and down.
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Aldol: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
A particular region has found their voice, they are so happy. What a people
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by wiseone28: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
lolu2019:
ode,go and clean ur ass with water. stop spreading cholera with ur tissue paper.
Skull miner
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by LagosIsForIgbos: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Naturally, Yoruba's are subhuman, borne of the seed from Satan the Devil, who landed from heavun to earth and crashed his skull against a stone.

I spit on such cowardly tribe!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Temptee101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omo!

Skullars again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.