Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts (67785 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Jman06(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
How do these kind of people even manage to live peacefully after committing these kind of acts...like how can someone do this kind of thing and still manage to live normally as if nothing happened?....beats my imagination
That's what it means to sell one's soul to the devil. The individual completely loses his/her conscience.

I know how guilty I feel whenever I offend someone, let alone killing another person. God abeg o, I don't even want to imagine myself in that situation.

RIP to the poor girl

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Okhuadams(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by redsun(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
The heart of darkness. What could make anyone do that is not the unforgiving curse of fundamental ignorance and inherent insanity?
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Your father killed your mother and used her for money rituals didn't he?

He later died an Abobaku. You come from a lineage of Abobakus and would end up as one.

Take your frustrations out of my face undecided
no my father didn't because he's not an Anambra lunatic.... I will rather be an honorable abobaku than be a Osu cannibal like you
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
slowice:
Afonja undecided they took over ritual killings from my brothers and never looked back.

Now its a fully functional industry in the westside. Proudly giving fellow humans skullarship for material gains. lipsrsealed

May God deliver them from such mindset
coming from an Osu degenerate whose region reeks of barbaric cannibalism and gory savage ritualism. Before finding one of this animal in SW, we'll find 1000 of it in your shithole region
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Johel:

No doubt...but I thought y'all said Na Igbos like money pass.
yes they do, one incident like this in the west doesn't change the fact that there are tribes that commits more crimes than others, that's just the bitter truth.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okhuadams:
And I think say na only that pple from that part of the East dey eat pple
we don't do that here, it's an abomination in Yorubaland, that barbaric animal is just a cursed satanic soul.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's so ironic from an Osu savage like you, you degenerates are the biggest subhumans in this continent..... Cursed barbaric yeebos

I'm not even an Igbo person to start with. You don't even know the meaning of Osu, so go and rest! Fool from Hades!

Yoruba's like you are subhuman and should be treated as a coward and a slave. You got defeated by the Fulani and they took over Illorin. That's how the Igbo's will defeat you and take over your land soon.

Bunch of degenerates!
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ariesbull: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
if you talk now they will say you are tribalistic
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Obamaofusa: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

Nairaland has exposed you lots for your satanic taste for human flesh. Ogun state is now the HQ for all the head hunters, cannibals and every conceivable spawn of oduduwa lucifer the fallen demon
This small epistle cannot remove your tribe from being cannibals.It is your generational culture.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Keji1012(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that skull mining boost 86.792% of South West IGR.

And stupidity boost in you like family curses.. eranko

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by CrownLands(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
The society is gradually breeding heartless and unfeeling humans. How can someone kill a 'lover' dismember the body and goes ahead to carnivalize the body. Sad, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Lionnation: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
The real cannibals are in south west
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Oyindaberry(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
no my father didn't because he's not an Anambra lunatic.... I will rather be an honorable abobaku than be a Osu cannibal like you

There's nothing honorable about being an Abobaku. I can only pity your ancestors who ended up that way.

Enjoy your destiny.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

I'm not even an Igbo person to start with. You don't even know the meaning of Osu, so go and rest! Fool from Hades!

Yoruba's like you are subhuman and should be treated as a coward and a slave. You got defeated by the Fulani and they took over Illorin. That's how the Igbo's will defeat you and take over your land soon.

Bunch of degenerates!
you people have been cucked and bullied so much by Yorubas that you now claim other ethnicities because you're ashamed of that barbaric cursed tribe.... You're a condemned Osu bastard and forever will you be a Osu!

The biggest savages and subhumans in the continent are the cursed barbaric low IQ cannibalistic Osu degenerates from the blighted yeast... Coward and slave but Ben Adekunle dealt with your ancestors so much that if you take his picture to your region today they will have PTSD from the wotowoto he gave to them, your coward Ikemba fled to Abidjan after he was defeated mercilessly. Ilorin has always and will forever be a Yoruba city, the people of Ilorin fought against Oyoes for religious reasons so it's none of my business.

Hahahah ibos never won any war in their miserable Osu slaves bound history. Everyone freely raided iboland for slaves as the ibo savages could not organize a united defense from their cannibalistic hamlet. You couldn't even get to change Oyigbo back to Obigbo, what makes you think you wrapper wearing miscreants can take over any part of Yorubaland grin.... Clown
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by timiade446(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
These guys don’t even have the fear of God again��
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaveDGreat:

There's nothing honorable about being an Abobaku. I can only pity your ancestors who ended up that way.

Enjoy your destiny.
comparing abobakus to you Osu savages either shows you're very ignorant or you just choose to be stupid by coping... I'm sure you lunatic don't know the meaning of abobakus and how they were abobakus, but I know the full history of your barbaric shameful caste system... Isn't it shameful that in this part of the world, you cursed bastards are the only ones that practiced caste system. Im sure you're not living in your region, it's an abomination for a Osu like you to step foot in your land else you'll end up like your unfortunate ancestors.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
you people have been cucked and bullied so much by Yorubas that you now claim other ethnicities because you're ashamed of that barbaric cursed tribe.... You're a condemned Osu bastard and forever will you be a Osu!

The biggest savages and subhumans in the continent are the cursed barbaric low IQ cannibalistic Osu degenerates from the blighted yeast... Coward and slave but Ben Adekunle dealt with your ancestors so much that if you take his picture to your region today they will have PTSD from the wotowoto he gave to them, your coward Ikemba fled to Abidjan after he was defeated mercilessly. Ilorin has always and will forever be a Yoruba city, the people of Ilorin fought against Oyoes for religious reasons so it's none of my business.

Hahahah ibos never won any war in their miserable Osu slaves bound history. Everyone freely raided iboland for slaves as the ibo savages could not organize a united defense from their cannibalistic hamlet. You couldn't even get to change Oyigbo back to Obigbo, what makes you think you wrapper wearing miscreants can take over any part of Yorubaland grin.... Clown

Only a little write up, and you are ranting? Never knew mad dogs roam the streets of the internet with an insane mind and guts full of Dutch courage.

You said the Igbo's didn't win any war? Go ask your miserable father who won the civil war.

Your likes clearly don't learn from history, and make the mistakes your ancestry make, because of materialism. And if its not careful, it's the same stuff that will end the existence and influence of the Yoruba's, the scum of WA.

This is my last mention to you. Have a nice day!

P.S: YOURUBAS ARE STILL SLAVES AND COWARDS, ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Afonja skull miners grin
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Only a little write up, and you are ranting? Never knew mad dogs roam the streets of the internet with an insane mind and guts full of Dutch courage.

You said the Igbo's didn't win any war? Go ask your miserable father who won the civil war.

Your likes clearly don't learn from history, and make the mistakes your ancestry make, because of materialism. And if its not careful, it's the same stuff that will end the existence and influence of the Yoruba's, the scum of WA.

This is my last mention to you. Have a nice day!

P.S: YOURUBAS ARE STILL SLAVES AND COWARDS, ANYTIME ANYDAY.
oh I'm not ranting I simply told you the truth Osu boy... You're the mentally ill ipobian with an insane mind, it's obvious from your moniker that you're sick and obsessed with Yorubas.

Everything you just said here is very ironic and should be for you, your likes don't learn from history at all, you Savages are the scum of West Africa causing problem and creating enemies everywhere and you'll pay for it in the future. The Yorubas are waking up, you'll hear from them when the time comes.... And what do you mean by 'who won the civil war'? Lol just because Gowon said no victor no vanquished does not mean that you people were defeated blue black and it wouldn't have been possible without Yorubas, if you move mad again we all deal with you mercilessly.

Again the biggest cowards and slaves are the Ibos. History proves that.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Afonja skull miners grin
coming from an Osu degenerate
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Three Tinubu strong supporters caught with Mercy's private part

You can t be supporting Tinubu without making sacrifices to convince and confuse Sane Nigerians .......

But our God is alive.....Sane Yorubas will vote the truth......
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
coming from an OsuN State degenerate

Fixed Bro....
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by PlayMaker14: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
ariesbull:
if you talk now they will say you are tribalistic
My brother..... Abeg
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Mamijoh(f): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
Amen and Amen, in Jesus name
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Heartbreaking event, may Allah forgive us for getting to read about it and for being alive when the dastardly act was committed Aameen.
cry cry cry
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Henon: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Cannibals full yoruba land
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by PlayMaker14: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mamijoh:
Amen and Amen, in Jesus name
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) / White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.