Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts (67762 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by lolu2019: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Skull miner
we learn it from isiala ngwa.mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
wiseone28:
These backward people

Yoruba people are savages and cannibals.

Na today you know?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Karlovych: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
embarassed I can see why Awolowo drank poison because of this people, all his attempts to save them became impossible.

Spits!
Spits again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by SamOchuko: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/28/man-remanded-prison-allegedly-killing-cooking-girlfriend-concoction-lagos-0

Is this cannibalism or money ritual? They should be burnt to death, so heartless
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Zeehno(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why is he still alive
I pity the girl's family.Imagine getting to know your daughter was killed in such a devilish and callous way embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Kenultra: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ur mumu no be here
Iliveforever:
Something that’s now part of their culture.

Later they’ll shout “Yoruba is rich in culture” grin grin

Demons full there shaa
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by wiseone28: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
lolu2019:
we learn it from isiala ngwa.mumu
Anyone that opposed you is igbo?

How many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by wiseone28: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Yoruba people are savages and cannibals.
Na today you know?
Very bad and scary

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by 8stargeneral: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tufiakwa...what did I just read

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by saysugar(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jisos shocked let be fearing God nah
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Konjiboii: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
The way Nigeria dey ehn Jeffrey Dahmer dey learn work, people dey when fit dey do thing for decades. God help your love ones oh

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by smileyoo: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria; a beautiful country filled with wicked humans.
the leaders have messed up the country to the point were the masses see nothing wrong in killing themselves, all in the name of, race for survival .
because of this same over rated Lagos were the human development index is nothing to be proud of, one old emilokan is claiming to have developed, and should be allowed to develop Nigeria, like he did to Lagos.
with these type of humans, still in Lagos, one wonder what is really special about Lagos ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is pure cannibalism in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Dfynboi: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mayowa,that should be ibo name abi.... afonja �
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by grandstar(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
What percentage of these ritualists are actually caught?

Most importantly, how many of these witchdoctors who requests these rituals have been sent to prison? .

All these are a tip of the iceberg. I am very certain there are lots of ritualists dens in many states of the country. A Jehovah's Witness sister of mine was kidnapped for about 2 months and in the house she was kept, captives were readily purchase by buyers regularly, probably daily and sacrificed. She was later released as she was considered not suitable for sacrifice.

She was later drugged and next thing, found herself in Benin city. This sister was kidnapped near 7up or Tollgate in LAGOS in the morning when going to work!
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Estrella12: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hunger
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by lolu2019: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Anyone that opposed you is igbo?

How many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria?
ask obi.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by wiseone28: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
lolu2019:
ask obi.
Skull miner i don't do politics
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by dododawa1: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
BUHARI and useless LEADERS fault
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by diogo23: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
They're all animal in human form
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Gospel2Day: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
If a man wants to marry you, let him meet you in your father's house and at public spaces.
It is for your safety and well-being.
But NO, the demon of premarital sex possessing them won't let them have sense of danger and safety.
If you are NOT married to a man, you have no business visiting him ALONE.
Know this and know peace and purity.
They will say we are Old School.
But see how their New School is wasting them like valueless entities.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Greenback: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
thefacelessman:
whoa!! If they are not coneheaded structures,they are definitely mining industrialists and head hunters grin
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Billygee2u: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by lolu2019: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
wiseone28:
Skull miner i don't do politics

and u r proud to say that.it simply means that u don't av sense.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that skull mining boost 86.792% of South West IGR.

And they are now into Cannibalism
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ukaface(f): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria Jeffrey Dahmer

Ooooh, but I thought this tribe don't commit sin.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by tabaralph: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/28/man-remanded-prison-allegedly-killing-cooking-girlfriend-concoction-lagos-0

Prison is prison some people are beyond corrections, what do you want to correct about cold blooded killers
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by oglalasioux(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
nawa oooo.

Since I relocated back to Nigeria. The only thing that scare me are ritualist not Boko boys, ISWaP, Bandits, Tinubu, Snakes, Armed robbers, kidnappers etc.

You see those ritualist, they are worst than a teenage girl kpekus on heat. They no de hear abeg.

I became so wise that I started leaving my penis at home before going out of my house, to avoid story that touch. I also learnt and master the act of using my nose to urinate, when am not with my penis.

Imagine a witch doctor cooking my penis that is curved like alphabet-C for sacrifice, I dought if any wise thinking oracle will accept such sacrifice, except the deity is a Tinubu supporter.

My mami-water Side chick Uju will kill me if she discovers that I lost her precious walking stick, which she come to worship every weekend.

Nwamaikpe is back!
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Johel(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Islie:

Yoruba pple come like money pass igbo pple...all of Dem yahoo and ritualist, dem wan dey ball and compete with their peers....sorry to the girls following men for money,someday y'all will become victims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.