Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts (67761 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Enecleb20(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
O boy!
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Bouncing2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
AFONJA!!! undecided
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Obzy: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is not funny.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by barinedan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
These guys are just too heartless, they don't deserve to spend an extra hour on earth.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Ijb11: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jesus
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
comparing abobakus to you Osu savages either shows you're very ignorant or you just choose to be stupid by coping... I'm sure you lunatic don't know the meaning of abobakus and how they were abobakus, but I know the full history of your barbaric shameful caste system... Isn't it shameful that in this part of the world, you cursed bastards are the only ones that practiced caste system. Im sure you're not living in your region, it's an abomination for a Osu like you to step foot in your land else you'll end up like your unfortunate ancestors.

You're a dunce. It's not surprising cause you come from a lineage of dunces.

Your forbears were savages who started ritual killings and the caste system, delineating people like your fathers as Abobakus.

You, on the other hand, try to hide your face from your certain end. Being a son of Abobakus, you wish every other person would end up just the way your miserable dad did. But sorry, I'm not like you.

You know absolutely nothing about the osu system, how it started and how it has ended. Unfortunately, you won't learn because you've been destined to die an Abobaku.

As for me, I'm a freeborn. A true born son that lives and breathes in his land. My people aren't cannibals like yours. We don't kill our parents and/or siblings for rituals like your people do. We don't exhume the corpses of our ancestors to mine their skulls. We don't deal on human part. We don't cook and eat humans like you savages from the waste land do.

Why do you engage in these practices when it's sure that you would die an Abobaku just as your father and the fathers before him? That's a total waste of energy. My simple advice to guy is to wait patiently for your end. Certainly, you child or grandchild would mine your skull and the skull of the Oba you would be bureies with.

Now run along. Set of clowns from a savage tribe undecided
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by swaggerjack: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
shocked
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by bizzibodi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Afonja demons using a lady private part for peppersoup. angry angry

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by bigcasava1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by nedekid: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
As in he put in pot and cooked? shocked
Like stew? shocked
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Johel(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
yes they do, one incident like this in the west doesn't change the fact that there are tribes that commits more crimes than others, that's just the bitter truth.

Every tribe is guilty of crime equally as long as Nigeria is concern,everybody likes and wants money,all tribes.....rituals,rape,terrorism,drugs,fraud etc,all tribes are guilty,so y'all stop saying shit about Igbos only loving business and money cos we all do,and that's my point.

MC oluomo boys and most of the hoodlums in Lagos stealing causing havoc, imposing unreasonable extortion on people doing business ,are they Igbos?, Aren't they doing those stupid things just for some token??

They go about it the wrong way, Most Yorubas and some igbos in Lagos are wailing and gnashing teeth because of these Miscreants...yet they say Omo Igbo,like say no be all tribe get their own for body, just as we all do.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Mikebjoe: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.

Ipob is still there for your region try not to forget that
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ariesbull: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
oh I'm not ranting I simply told you the truth Osu boy... You're the mentally ill ipobian with an insane mind, it's obvious from your moniker that you're sick and obsessed with Yorubas.

Everything you just said here is very ironic and should be for you, your likes don't learn from history at all, you Savages are the scum of West Africa causing problem and creating enemies everywhere and you'll pay for it in the future. The Yorubas are waking up, you'll hear from them when the time comes.... And what do you mean by 'who won the civil war'? Lol just because Gowon said no victor no vanquished does not mean that you people were defeated blue black and it wouldn't have been possible without Yorubas, if you move mad again we all deal with you mercilessly.

Again the biggest cowards and slaves are the Ibos. History proves that.
before you start dealing with anyone go and get back your list territories on Ilorin and Offa before we can actually take you serious

Igbo didn't loose a single territories rather they gained. Do you know that half of Abia state was gained via fighting others ... Do you know many parts of Ebonyi were gained via fighting other tribes
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Afonja human spare parts dealers association.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Probz(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2022
And he’s not even Calabar/Abian.

(Seriously, ’though, R.I.P. to her.)
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2022
ariesbull:
before you start dealing with anyone go and get back your list territories on Ilorin and Offa before we can actually take you serious

Igbo didn't loose a single territories rather they gained. Do you know that half of Abia state was gained via fighting others ... Do you know many parts of Ebonyi were gained via fighting other tribes
Ilorin and Offa has always and will always be Yoruba cities, Balogun Ajikobi and others who were Yoruba Muslims led the fight against Oyoes because they didn't want to be under a 'pagan' empire, it's a religious issues and it was never lost and will never be lost, the only language spoken in those 2 cities are Yorubas and the inhabitants are Yoruba Muslims..........The Yoruba race remains the only ethnic group in West Africa with the highest ethnic lang stretching from the guinea savannah in the north to the rainforests in the south and coast, how do you think this is possible?? No other ethnic group conquered much land as much as us, places like ogbomoso,saki, sakere, atakpame and other places in Northern and North-Western Yorubaland were not originally Yorubas but conquered an the inhabitants moved away from it, JUST LOOK AT WEST AFRICAN ETHNIC MAP, APART FROM THE HAUSAS LIVING IN THE DESERT NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP HAS SO MUCH ETHNIC LANDMASS stretching from the north to the coastal south, Yoruba cities like Ajase and Save in Benin Republic used to be fon cities until Yorubas conquered them.... Yorubas built empires and conquered their neighbors and took lands,you'll never be able to understand that since you don't have any history.

You're a funny clown and a dishonest propagandist, all those places you mentioned were always iboland, though the ibos have alwiays been landlocked, still they had a nearer access to the Atlantic ocean until they were defeated by the Nigerian army and their already small land cut more into a dot.... Asaba, Igwuocha, Obigbo turned into Oyigbo and so on would have been part of the SE if Ibos didn't lost these places, I was in asaba and I saw people clearly said they are not Ibos even though they have ibo names.. Bonny island and Opobo that Ibos should have conquered a long time ago, they can't even get the people to identify as Ibos loool.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You're a dunce. It's not surprising cause you come from a lineage of dunces.

Your forbears were savages who started ritual killings and the caste system, delineating people like your fathers as Abobakus.

You, on the other hand, try to hide your face from your certain end. Being a son of Abobakus, you wish every other person would end up just the way your miserable dad did. But sorry, I'm not like you.

You know absolutely nothing about the osu system, how it started and how it has ended. Unfortunately, you won't learn because you've been destined to die an Abobaku.

As for me, I'm a freeborn. A true born son that lives and breathes in his land. My people aren't cannibals like yours. We don't kill our parents and/or siblings for rituals like your people do. We don't exhume the corpses of our ancestors to mine their skulls. We don't deal on human part. We don't cook and eat humans like you savages from the waste land do.

Why do you engage in these practices when it's sure that you would die an Abobaku just as your father and the fathers before him? That's a total waste of energy. My simple advice to guy is to wait patiently for your end. Certainly, you child or grandchild would mine your skull and the skull of the Oba you would be bureies with.

Now run along. Set of clowns from a savage tribe undecided
you wrote a whole bunch of nonsense to project the degeneracy in your cursed tribe... The whole world knows that the biggest barbaric savages in west Africa are the Ibos that practiced cannibalism and a primitive caste system....... You're a very big clown and a low IQ propagandist for comparing your Osu system to abobaku, are you insane? Abobaku is a caste system? Really? Are you so dumb? Even if you don't know anything you can search on Google to know that abobakus are honorable freeborns that chose to live and die with the King, they were kings people that lived the way the king lived and died with him, they chose it and we're never forced or condemned to be abobakus, you have no idea what a caste system is.... Your barbaric tribe remains the only tribe in this part of the world that see some as Nwadiala and openly condemned other group of people as outcasts, slaves, strangers and untouchables that are dedicated to the gods.... and the Osu system still exists up till today, you people are a cursed tribe without any history or culture!

Now it's very funny to see you mention ritualism when history proves that you savages are the biggest ritualists in Africa, apart from the fact that the most famous ritual stories even as far as from the 70s always came from your region(Okija, Otakoto), pre-colonial history proves that the Ibos were naked savages that openly practiced cannibalism and gory rituals practices on their own people, I've seen crude videos of ugm in your region practicing rituals on people in the forests, it was so gory. Your people kill, exhume and mine your ancestors skulls so much that Okija made international headline, and it's acceptable in your culture. Now let me prove it to you, this is Mr ibu explaining how he was almost cannibalized:

https://www.nairaland.com/5611538/nearly-eaten-cannibals-mr-ibu#85458835.

Historical explanation of how barbaric
and savagery your ancestors were:

Every moment, men, women and even children passed me. One would be carrying a human leg on his shoulder, another would be carrying the lungs or the heart of some unfortunate Kroo-boy in his or her hands. Several times I myself was offered my choice of one of these morsels, dripping with gore.
MEN,WOMEN,EVERYBODY!!!A WHOLE NATION,IGBO NATION OF CANNIBALS-CARRYING HEADS,LEGS,SHOULDERS--DRIPPING WITH GORE--BLOOD!!! YEPA!!! NO WONDER THEY STILL HAVE FACTORY BABIES!!

Father Bubendorf of Freiburg, an eye-witness to the slaughter of a group of captives (maybe more than 1000 captives,who knows.I learnt they always lick away the sweat as an appetiser grin )outside the hut of a tribal chief, Onitsha, Nigeria, c. 1921.

NOTE:Just think about the number of years these Igbo cannibals have been eating people and for God s sake until 1921.Little wonder they could not think about clothings and were all over the place pouncing naked on defenceless people to munch.What barbarism

Mention has already been made (Chap. V.) of the great
mortality amongst children. The law of the survival of
the fittest continues to operate in later years, and the
susceptibility to fall out of the ranks is very marked
amongst the youth of the country. It is extraordinary
how the young people die off, pneumonia and dysentery
being responsible for great numbers of deaths.
http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2022
BanyXchi:

Go get a job and quit saying trash
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ariesbull: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
Ilorin and Offa has always and will always be Yoruba cities, Balogun Ajikobi and others who were Yoruba Muslims led the fight against Oyoes because they didn't want to be under a 'pagan' empire, it's a religious issues and it was never lost and will never be lost, the only language spoken in those 2 cities are Yorubas and the inhabitants are Yoruba Muslims..........The Yoruba race remains the only ethnic group in West Africa with the highest ethnic lang stretching from the guinea savannah in the north to the rainforests in the south and coast, how do you think this is possible?? No other ethnic group conquered much land as much as us, places like ogbomoso,saki, sakere, atakpame and other places in Northern and North-Western Yorubaland were not originally Yorubas but conquered an the inhabitants moved away from it, JUST LOOK AT WEST AFRICAN ETHNIC MAP, APART FROM THE HAUSAS LIVING IN THE DESERT NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP HAS SO MUCH ETHNIC LANDMASS stretching from the north to the coastal south, Yoruba cities like Ajase and Save in Benin Republic used to be fon cities until Yorubas conquered them.... Yorubas built empires and conquered their neighbors and took lands,you'll never be able to understand that since you don't have any history.

You're a funny clown and a dishonest propagandist, all those places you mentioned were always iboland, though the ibos have alwiays been landlocked, still they had a nearer access to the Atlantic ocean until they were defeated by the Nigerian army and their already small land cut more into a dot.... Asaba, Igwuocha, Obigbo turned into Oyigbo and so on would have been part of the SE if Ibos didn't lost these places, I was in asaba and I saw people clearly said they are not Ibos even though they have ibo names.. Bonny island and Opobo that Ibos should have conquered a long time ago, they can't even get the people to identify as Ibos loool.

Ilorin is lost to fulani and they have Emir

Sold out and Yoruba defeated

It's only yoruba and hausa that has their land taken over and have Emir

Opobo is being ruled by igbo clan till tomorrow by king jaja from Imo state... The linkage is still there

Arochukwu is a land gotten from war
Aba is a land gotten from war
Parts of Ebonyi are lands gotten from war

Go get Ilorin and install Oba there before other Nigerians can take you slimmy folks serious
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2022
ariesbull:

Ilorin is lost to fulani and they have Emir

Sold out and Yoruba defeated

It's only yoruba and hausa that has their land taken over and have Emir

Opobo is being ruled by igbo clan till tomorrow by king jaja from Imo state... The linkage is still there

Arochukwu is a land gotten from war
Aba is a land gotten from war
Parts of Ebonyi are lands gotten from war

Go get Ilorin and install Oba there before other Nigerians can take you slimmy folks serious
again Ilorin is a Yoruba city, you can go to Ilorin today and ask the average Ilorin person if he's Yoruba and he will tell you yes, but them no born you well to go to Opobo and call them ibo, don't let the ijaw hear you call Jaja clan a ibo clan, you can't even get the ikas and ikwerres to identify as Ibos what makes you think you can claim Opobo??

Arochuku, aba were always iboland you didn't conquer anywhere, the ibo ethnic group were conquered and used as slaves by every ethnic group that surround them, Dokubo openly bragged of having your ancestors as slaves for a long time... Check the link here:
http://247ureports.com/2019/05/igbos-were-slaves-to-ijaw-people-asari-dokubo-to-nnamdi-kanu/
If you can't get Oyigbo that's in your backyard amor asaba that's just across the Niger what makes you think the country can take your kind serious?? Even the smallest minority in the contraption knows that you people are 4th class citizens and they have a bigger chance in the country than your kind.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by slowice(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
coming from an Osu degenerate whose region reeks of barbaric cannibalism and gory savage ritualism. Before finding one of this animal in SW, we'll find 1000 of it in your shithole region

E pain am grin

Hope you ve your helmet cos your skull is not safe in the wild west grin

It could just be the next to be mined by one tony elumelu wannabe afonja grin

Protect your skull boy
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
slowice:

E pain am grin

Hope you ve your helmet cos your skull is not safe in the wild west grin

It could just be the next to be mined by one tony elumelu wannabe afonja grin

Protect your skull boy
I'm doing well in the safest and the most civilized region in the contraption. I would rather choose to live in the wartorn North Eastern region than to have anything to do with some criminal minded,human flesh eating primitive savages from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ! Osu like you; afghanEastern is the most barbaric region in the contraption.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by delpee(f): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
How do these kind of people even manage to live peacefully after committing these kind of acts...like how can someone do this kind of thing and still manage to live normally as if nothing happened?....beats my imagination

Not every well dressed and seemingly coordinated person is mentally okay. Many are mentally challenged but they don't know. No normal human being does this and sleeps well IMHO.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ariesbull: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
again Ilorin is a Yoruba city, you can go to Ilorin today and ask the average Ilorin person if he's Yoruba and he will tell you yes, but them no born you well to go to Opobo and call them ibo, don't let the ijaw hear you call Jaja clan a ibo clan, you can't even get the ikas and ikwerres to identify as Ibos what makes you think you can claim Opobo??

Arochuku, aba were always iboland you didn't conquer anywhere, the ibo ethnic group were conquered and used as slaves by every ethnic group that surround them, Dokubo openly bragged of having your ancestors as slaves for a long time... Check the link here:
http://247ureports.com/2019/05/igbos-were-slaves-to-ijaw-people-asari-dokubo-to-nnamdi-kanu/
If you can't get Oyigbo that's in your backyard amor asaba that's just across the Niger what makes you think the country can take your kind serious?? Even the smallest minority in the contraption knows that you people are 4th class citizens and they have a bigger chance in the country than your kind.
https://m.youtube.com › watch
HOW FULANI CONQUERED ILORIN AFONJA - YouTube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.