Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts (67760 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by foleskay(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
Popular nairalandler is dead. He was shot in Enugu, details surrounding his death is still sketchy. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
For real? cry
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Pat081: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
And these fools will get a lawyer oooo
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by danhans(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
They are foolish people,will you live forever?
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by mightyleks(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
WibusJaga:

Said it before. After sentencing these ritual killers to death, they should be donated to a medical research institute where all their own vital organs would be harvested & used for medical research & to treat sick citizens. angry

His part is already evil..... Experiment will fail
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Crebirth: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
foleskay:

For real? cry
Sorry it's another nairalander who owns a YouTube channel Eboh Media. I think he's on nairaland and might be related to .
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by abbey621(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
smileyoo:
Nigeria; a beautiful country filled with wicked humans.
the leaders have messed up the country to the point were the masses see nothing wrong in killing themselves, all in the name of, race for survival .
because of this same over rated Lagos were the human development index is nothing to be proud of, one old emilokan is claiming to have developed, and should be allowed to develop Nigeria, like he did to Lagos.
with these type of humans, still in Lagos, one wonder what is really special about Lagos ?

Nothing is special about Lagos yet people keep rushing in daily, na una talk say Lagos be no man's land so why are you now surprised that it is filled with all kinds of people including monsters? What does development have to do with human capacity to be wicked or evil?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by izubext007: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu people
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by caracas: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
I hold the government n our law makers responsible for this dastardly act that has refused to go away., cos if the government had been executing these criminals publicly, am sure by now it would have drastically reduced.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by FireUpNow(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yoruba and rituals are 5&6
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by emmy4real94(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
if cox there is "mumu" in ur username, why woul6 you relocate to Nigeria grin
MuMuOnBail:
nawa oooo.

Since I relocated back to Nigeria. The only thing that scare me are ritualist not Boko boys, ISWaP, Bandits, Tinubu, Snakes, Armed robbers, kidnappers etc.

You see those ritualist, they are worst than a teenage girl kpekus on heat. They no de hear abeg.

I became so wise that I started leaving my penis at home before going out of my house, to avoid story that touch. I also learnt and master the act of using my nose to urinate, when am not with my penis.

Imagine a witch doctor cooking my penis that is curved like alphabet-C for sacrifice, I dought if any wise thinking oracle will accept such sacrifice, except the deity is a Tinubu supporter.

My mami-water Side chick Uju will kill me if she discovers that I lost her precious walking stick, which she come to worship every weekend.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by lereinter(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Horrible
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Trevor007007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuel596:
Many are mad few are roaming
I concur but many are mad only a few are naked.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Coolgasman(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
A sketchy story. Fake. No face to the crime. No widespread news on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by emmnprince(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Starzo:
Ok just like our female folks were doing in the other thread that involved a woman killing a man, let's find a stupid reason to blame the girlfriend for what happened. Maybe the egusi soup she cooked didn't have enough salt and the guy had warned her before or maybe God revealed to the guy that she was the witch holding his destiny. Na her fault.

Una see say mumu talk dey disgusting ABI?

Stop supporting nonsense and learn to take responsibility for your bad behavior

Anyways,the guy in this case should be hanged

Abi!

All ritualists and their accomplices which includes their native doctors should pay for the crime committed.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by emmnprince(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Creamypie:
This world

is not our home and some people are busy sending some persons away from this world untimely and without their consent.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
The rate at which the youths are hustling for money is scary.

Its getting to a stage that parents will need to careful and keep good distance with their kids, cos this lots are desperate! They will do ANYTHING to get rich!

Just tell tell them you have a guaranteed way of them becoming millionaires, and it will require their mothers skull, they wont think twice before getting the skull to your doorstep.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Alkapalexis: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool cool
WibusJaga:

Said it before. After sentencing these ritual killers to death, they should be donated to a medical research institute where all their own vital organs would be harvested & used for medical research & to treat sick citizens. angry
oga imagine if them remove the heart of the wicked use implant for another person body u think say that person no go wicked too so abeg the best is to dig ground put dem while there head is out then pour mixed cement (mortar) and be feeding them food then they will regret for the rest of their lives until they give up
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ORIAYO70(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.

Southwest learn human harvesting from Southeast...
Otokoto.
Okija shrine
Clifford Orji... Etc

1 Like

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by onome2013: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is unbelievable
This maybe attributed to taking of hard drugs, if not how do you think killing and cooking of a human is a normal thing. But is good to kill this people gradually with poisonous substance, so that they will know how the pains goes.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by rickleye: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
nawa oooo.

Since I relocated back to Nigeria. The only thing that scare me are ritualist not Boko boys, ISWaP, Bandits, Tinubu, Snakes, Armed robbers, kidnappers etc.

You see those ritualist, they are worst than a teenage girl kpekus on heat. They no de hear abeg.

I became so wise that I started leaving my penis at home before going out of my house, to avoid story that touch. I also learnt and master the act of using my nose to urinate, when am not with my penis.

Imagine a witch doctor cooking my penis that is curved like alphabet-C for sacrifice, I dought if any wise thinking oracle will accept such sacrifice, except the deity is a Tinubu supporter.

My mami-water Side chick Uju will kill me if she discovers that I lost her precious walking stick, which she come to worship every weekend.

Relocated or Deported ! Wetin go make you return back with insecurity, boko haran, kidnapping, harrassment,
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by ufuosman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some people get mind I swr
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Slynation(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
This people and rituals tho, the quest to drive Benz by fire by force in that region is just too high.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Prisco4luv(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Y'all will agree with me that skull mining boost 86.792% of South West IGR.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Most of these kids born in1990s are evil, they were not properly brought up with good morals because the parents were too busy chasing money and instagram cheap fame,while rulers are busy amassing stolen commonwealth giving worst examples,most of those unfortunate1990s guyz are the ones doing all these evil yahoo,cult,kidnapping,rituals ,bloodmoney,evil music influencing crime and fraud.WE NEED TO INFUSE THEIR MINDS WITH RIGHT TEACHIGS FROM FAITH OF OUR FATHERS BISHOP AJAYI C,CARDINAL EKENDEM,REV TANSI,MARYSLASSOR ETC. angry
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BanyXchi: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Slynation:
This people and rituals tho, the quest to drive Benz by fire by force in that region is just too high.
you're ibo, you should not be talking about ritualism when your people and culture and deeply enriched in it.
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by hassan4: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Always Yorubas and human body parts. If it's not Ogun it's Oyo, Ondo, Kogi, Ekiti and the likes ...mtcheew
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by DKM123: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Always men! Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BigBashiru: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by LagosIsForIgbos: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
foleskay:
For real? cry
Lies
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
DKM123:
Always men! Spits!

Funny thing is there are also female cultists but we don't hear about them this much in the news....
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by TollinsN: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is wrong with these people? From harvesting of body parts to cooking a full grown human being for concoction and still presenting someone with questionable character in the person of Tinubu for us to vote...

What is really wrong? May God heal and purify the SW and every other region faced with one stubborn challenge.
This is exactly the madness with some people. How does the story relate to Tinubu it shows the effect of paranoia in some people
Re: Man Kills & Cooks His Girlfriend In Lagos, Removes Her Private Parts by Grandmeister(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
How do these kind of people even manage to live peacefully after committing these kind of acts...like how can someone do this kind of thing and still manage to live normally as if nothing happened?....beats my imagination
Some people are evil personified. These are the kind of people that will support all manner of wickedness being committed by a government or an individual as long as it massages the evil within them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.