Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: (2059 Views)

Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by teeaser(f): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2012
y is so difficult to find a nice fine guy? #no offence to the not so fine. I like fine guys but most want to sleep with u after the 2nd date and some are so mummy's pet. Damn!!
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by slimyem: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by taioluv: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2012
@OP I feel ur pain Oº°˚˚°ºOh ,b4 I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ d same tin too, na prayer you need cos it works Ƒõȑ me, recently I met a nice tall dark fine guy who really is brillant and even told me he doesn't condone sexual immorality b4 marriage and guess wat he is single,I bcame friends fast n it is really cool, so pls pray ☺ķªª¥ dis is just to encourage Ýöû nt to compromise urself,cheers
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2012
www.[b]g[/b]row[b]u[/b]p.com. . . wink
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by teeaser(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2012
@taio thank for giving me hope that they are still out there. smiley
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2012
taio luv:

@OP I feel ur pain Oº°˚˚°ºOh ,b4 I[b] Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ [/b]d same tin too, na prayer you need cos it works Ƒõȑ me, recently I met a nice tall dark fine guy who really is brillant and even told me he doesn't condone intimate immorality b4 marriage and guess wat he is single,I bcame friends fast n it is really cool, so pls pray ☺ķªª¥ dis is just to encourage Ýöû nt to compromise urself,cheers
Why do people think others would have time to decipher this nonsense lingo?
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2012
@op
You are so vain , whatever happened to character and personality. smfh
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2012
The worst thing be say you no even fine
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by slimyem: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2012
^not necessary!
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2012
The worst thing be say you no even fine
Dies!
I like people that pointedly points out the point grin

+100 grin
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Tosinville(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2012
Some are so mummy's pet?lol mummy don't wanna give her son out to any street girl.
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2012
poster did you just miss your period? ? *wondering*
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2012
teeaser:

y is so difficult to find a nice fine guy? #no offence to the not so fine. I like fine guys but most want to sleep with u after the 2nd date and some are so mummy's pet. Damn!!

U've just found one. Am he. Fine, and with good morals. tongue
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by dastudent(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2012
@Op, did it ever occur to you that a mummy's pet would never raise his hands to beat you?Plus all a guy really wants to do is have se.x and the whole doing it before marriage is actually bull, t.One other thing,I am sure while you are with the holy dude who claims he wants to wait before marriage,you would probably find a guy you find irresistible to give that thing up for on the first date.SHM.

Every relationship I have had based on no Se.x has ended badly with the girl sleeping with someone else and it's not just me that this has happened to.So the reason you are waiting before marriage is because you see him has a provider and you do not find him irresistible.

Disclaimer: I know not all girls are the same.I am just talking based on experience.
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2012
Mummy's pet a.k.a MUMU! cool
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by dastudent(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2012
@sexkillz, depends on your definition though.
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2012
@slimyem
I just dislike girls who are so vain and full of crap. How does she expect to find a good guy with this kind of mindset
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by teeaser(f): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2012
wow shocked
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Tosinville(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2012
@apocolypse, she want it all, it aint bad lol
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2012
da student:

@sexkillz, depends on your definition though.
Yes! I know what i meant! Mummy's pet relies on Mummy for every thing, even on the simplest of matters! And when they eventually get married, their wife becomes their immediate mummy, in addition to their mummy! So he has two mummy's and takes orders from them both!
If that is not MUMU, i dont know what else is!
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by thehunted(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2012
teeaser:

y is so difficult to find a nice fine guy? #no offence to the not so fine. I like fine guys but [b]most want to sleep with u after the 2nd date
and some are so mummy's pet. Damn!!

sleeping is the major way we show girls that we love them. if u want me then u must buy me a car.lol

[/b]
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2012
thehunted:

[size=14pt]sleeping is the major way we show girls that we love them.[/size] if u want me then u must buy me a car.lol

Another mess smoker on the loose!. . . What Nonsense
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Tosinville(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2012
lol
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2012
sexkillz:

Another mess smoker on the loose!. . . What Nonsense

I guess he doesn't mean it but only trying to be sarcastic
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2012
I guess he doesn't mean it but only trying to be sarcastic
Let's hope so, cos that's some real "bullshitologic" comment mehn!
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by slimyem: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2012
apocalypse:

@slimyem
I just dislike girls who are so vain and full of crap. How does she expect to find a good guy with this kind of mindset
oh well,she has it all on her plate.
There's no point knocking in what's already obvious. cheesy
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by IbroSaunks(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2012
another nairaland rant!
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by tellwisdom: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2012
Sweerie, if u got fine yansh, I am fine undecided undecided and i can yansh you to your satisfaction undecided # Truss me wink wink
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by mcnepow(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2012
teeaser:

I stil don't undastand wat ladies mean by 'nice' guy. anyone got an idea??
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Chnges(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
teeaser:

Onila's student *closes eye*
Re: Getting A Good And Cute Guy To Date: by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
thehunted:

sleeping is the major way we show girls that we love them. if u want me then u must buy me a car.lol

WTF is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m In Love With An Akwa Ibom Girl Called ESTHER:: / Are You Attracted To Short Girls? / 8 Tips To Deal Withyour Boyfriend’s Flirty Girl Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.