Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Should He marry or Become A Priest?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He marry or Become A Priest?? (300 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He marry or Become A Priest?? by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
My cousin is the only Son of his family.
His sister died when he was in jss2
He has been seriously involved with church activities and just recently decided he wants to enroll in seminary school to become a priest.

His father said over his dead body
That his family name must continue
Recently he was sent packing from house by his father.

Now my father has accepted to house him till they resolve their family issue.

As for me I feel pity for both the man an this son. The boy really has passion to become a priest, but the sad reality is that priest don't get married.
Should he consider his father name and have children? Or should he continue with priesthood?
Re: Should He marry or Become A Priest?? by tayo60(f): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let him marry and give his parents grand children first, then later turn to priest if he still want to.
Re: Should He marry or Become A Priest?? by virginprincess(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
What kind of heartless son is he?doesn't he feel pity for his parents,he better rethink his decisions.

1 Like

Re: Should He marry or Become A Priest?? by Slynation(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
We all have choices to make, His mind is made up already, settling the matter means the guy will be going into marriage against his wish which is not healthy...Unless his father is an only child/son as well
Re: Should He marry or Become A Priest?? by detectivejones: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
I feel the pain of the father. The father should follow him with wisdom, talk to him to see reasons, but the problem is if he caves in and decides to marry, he'll forever hold his father responsible if anything goes wrong in the marriage.
Re: Should He marry or Become A Priest?? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nollywood.
The son must be Ken Erics and the Father Pete Edochie or chinwetala agu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Really This Cute Lady Is Throaating It So Good / This Actrreas Seems To Be Fully Loving The Moment / How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.