Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,240 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Hookup Or Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Or Girlfriend (3506 Views)

Hookup Or This?[photos] / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

When people talk u think its all about their personal experience.......look around you ....its 2022

I dont need your sorry madam....pass it to men that give 50k per month to women who will still call them broke and sleep with other men...

I see this online all the time. Do people do this actually pay women to date them 50k is enough for two rounds of sex everyday for a whole month why spend it paying an ungrateful woman to date you. Anyway, Nigerian men dont love themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I see this online all the time. Do people do this actually pay women to date them 50k is enough for two rounds of sex everyday for a whole month why spend it paying an ungrateful woman to date you. Anyway, Nigerian men dont love themselves.

Apparently...Thats the requirement of some of them.......they expect you to pay them since they are doing you a favor by using ur díck and tongue for their orgasm....

sometimes u even have to pay their family if you are lucky to meet the very entitled ones
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Apparently...Thats the requirement of some of them.......they expect you to pay them since they are doing you a favor by using ur díck and tongue for their orgasm....

sometimes u even have to pay their family if you are lucky to meet the very entitled ones

Well if a man keeps on getting such request then seeing prostitutes is cheaper. Not every man will be handsome or influential enough to have women love him. It's best to look out for yourself in such scenario economically.
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Well if a man keeps on getting such request then seeing prostitutes is cheaper. Not every man will be handsome or influential enough to have women love him. It's best to look out for yourself in such scenario economically.

Well i'm not a fan of prostitutes....but i believe in being strategic about who you date....a man shouksnt just date a woman cos she has pvssy that you can fvck....thats the problem men make.....
women are always very calculative...thats why they can get get a ring, a house, bride price, less bills from their relationship..if they are extra lucky, they even get cars, trips abroad...etc...
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

When people talk u think its all about their personal experience.......look around you ....its 2022

I dont need your sorry madam....pass it to men that give 50k per month to women who will still call them broke and sleep with other men...
Forget my moniker, that moniker was inspired by a song.
I am a man and i have relationship that is sweet and beautiful
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Ideally, hookup. Emotional investment, girlfriend.

That the point

With some amount of money , and also if you know each other for time the price will reduced, you get your pleasure and hit to work , focusing on important things. For hookup/runs girls only.

But girlfriend , brotherly where do i start.

I have the two and the difference is huge
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chris2863:
Seems op only dates the less privileged. Anytime, any where, nah girlfriend ooo.

Calm down

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Calm down
this explains nothing ooo. Seems you overpaid; so, she was trying to reimburse you grin cheesy
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chris2863:
this explains nothing ooo. Seems you overpaid; so, she was trying to reimburse you grin cheesy

Rest bronem I’m petty to, it was a symbiotic relationship maybe because she was older than me
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by lebron7(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Well, i feel so sorry for u and the kind of girls u always end up with.
Lmfao
I swear bro
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
This is one-sided.

A hookup girl billing is nothing close to a girlfriend billing.

If u give a girl 50k monthly, u can have sex with her whenever u are honey, A girl understands when u are broke, a hookup babe might disgrace u if u had sex and didnt pay

If u treat a girlfriend right, she will give u happiness, a shoulder to cry on.

When it comes to sexual protection, please dont even go there, girlfriends are far safer, u can have raw sex with ur babe but will never try it with an hookup girl.

Even if na boxer and singlets, a girlfriend will get u a gift, a hookup babe will not give u sachet milk as gift

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na lie who tell you say if you give your girlfriend 50k monthly you go dey knack anyhow you like, imagine say when una dey quarrel she come deny you sex Shey you go say you give her 50k mk she give you sex abi, and a girl doesn't understand when you're broke bros especially not with a Nigerian girl.

What's your soul purpose of meeting a hook up babe? Is it not for sex? And it's being payed for so I trust any sane person who doesn't want embarrassment should go there with his money.

Are you a learner?

Even if you treat your girl right she go still Bleep you up if she wan Bleep you up especially the one wey dey chook eyes outside like eagle.

Sexual protection; your average Nigerian girl doesn't know how to keep her self protected, most of them carry STD pass ashawo sef.

Who dey find birthday gift or any gift from hook up babe, are you guys dating? Someone you don't have any romantic or familiar relationship with and you are expecting gift from the person, that point is baseless.

Las las with hook up babe you spend less

Your girlfriend fit dey bill you almost everyday, something you can never get from a hook up babe, imagine say I dey patronize hook up babe twice or once in a month money wey I go spend no go reach the one wey I go spend if I get girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Na lie who tell you say if you give your girlfriend 50k monthly you go dey knack anyhow you like, imagine say when una dey quarrel she come deny you sex Shey you go say you give her 50k mk she give you sex abi, and a girl doesn't understand when you're broke bros especially not with a Nigerian girl.

What's your soul purpose of meeting a hook up babe? Is it not for sex? And it's being payed for so I trust any sane person who doesn't want embarrassment should go there with his money.

Are you a learner?

Even if you treat your girl right she go still Bleep you up if she wan Bleep you up especially the one wey dey chook eyes outside like eagle.

Sexual protection; your average Nigerian girl doesn't know how to keep her self protected, most of them carry STD pass ashawo sef.

Who dey find birthday gift or any gift from hook up babe, are you guys dating? Someone you don't have any romantic or familiar relationship with and you are expecting gift from the person, that point is baseless.

Your girlfriend fit dey bill you almost everyday, something you can never get from a hook up babe, imagine say I dey patronize hook up babe twice or once in a month money wey I go spend no go reach the one wey I go spend if I get girlfriend.

You get it. You can actually set a budget with regards to sex and stick to it if you are seeing hookup girls but you can't set a budget for a relationship. Your loving gf can fall sick today, tomorrow her rent expires, next tomorrow her school fees is due and next next next tomorrow her mom is sick grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022

For me I go for none, na peace Of mind be my own

But I go patronize hook up only for sex after that I don move.

Na mumu dey keep olsoho as say na girlfriend

I no dey patronize the same olosho twice, if I bleep you once I pay you and I move, you no go see me again.

That's my new policy

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You get it. You can actually set a budget with regards to sex and stick to it if you are seeing hookup girls but you can't set a budget for a relationship. Your loving gf can fall sick today, tomorrow her rent expires, next tomorrow her school fees is due and next next next tomorrow her mom is sick grin grin

Na wetin I dey try cap, with girlfriend the expenses go too much
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Na wetin I dey try cap, with girlfriend the expenses go too much

Dating is too expensive in Nigeria honestly let's even leave girlfriend stage even the toasting stage na die. One outing go fit take 50k and imagine doing that 3 times a week. Even on a budget outing go fit take like 3k and that's if you no use Uber. That 3k fit don get you sex with Mouth Gig sef. grin

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Savedday: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
What 9ja girls do is sex for money, some do it codedly while others do it openly. There is nothing like girlfriend to them.

They don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them...
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Dating is too expensive in Nigeria honestly let's even leave girlfriend stage even the toasting stage na die. One outing go fit take 50k and imagine doing that 3 times a week.

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Naija girls way
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
It really depends. If you have a girlfriend that likes you then it's better to get a girlfriend. A girl that likes you won't let you spend money on her anyhow and will always put your needs first but if your gf is the money type it's actually cheaper to see prostitutes or hookup or whatever.
seriously you have Sense this exactly what I was explaining to AdvanceDNA early but he don't want to calm down and learn
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

There is no auch thing as a girl that likes u in nigeria...economy is bad...all relationships are transactional with women....
you are wrong try get sense small now there are Alot of women that will do anything for their guys just to make them happy,bros be calming down now wetin woman do you to be behaving like this now
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Are you a learner?

Sorry for u and the kinds of girls u get attracted to
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

LoL but to see such girl for naija hard die. The truth is for the majority of Nigerian men like 90 percent seeing olosho is cheaper but people will be sentimental about it.
it's not hard only that you guys have not meet one
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Sorry for u and the kinds of girls u get attracted to

This one no be about the kinda of girls you're attracted to, it's about facts in general.

Sorry for you and what makes you think of the kind of girls I'm attracted to.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

chai you have really suffer with the kind of girls you have dated I fell your pain sorry take heart
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Dating is too expensive in Nigeria honestly let's even leave girlfriend stage even the toasting stage na die. One outing go fit take 50k and imagine doing that 3 times a week. Even on a budget outing go fit take like 3k and that's if you no use Uber. That 3k fit don get you sex with Mouth Gig sef. grin
All u know is sex, so i wont bother myself explaining the privilleges that comes with real relationship
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Savedday:
What 9ja girls do is sex for money, some do it codedly while others do it openly. There is nothing like girlfriend to them.

They don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them...
you are more useless than anything if your relationship with any lady has not stand that doesn't mean you should be condemning all the lady,who you help if you guys fail to keep a lady you love to yourself you will end up here talking rubbish about how a lady dumb you, cheat on you or do this and that abeg make una the free us
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Forget my moniker, that moniker was inspired by a song.
I am a man and i have relationship that is sweet and beautiful
God bless you tell him well
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Well i'm not a fan of prostitutes....but i believe in being strategic about who you date....a man shouksnt just date a woman cos she has pvssy that you can fvck....thats the problem men make.....
women are always very calculative...thats why they can get get a ring, a house, bride price, less bills from their relationship..if they are extra lucky, they even get cars, trips abroad...etc...
now I understand you,you don't do prostitute and all the lady you have always dated keep on disappointing you,sorry now I fell your pain more
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
All u know is sex, so i wont bother myself explaining the privilleges that comes with real relationship

A good relationship is good but not everyman will be opportuned to have one. Spending money with the hopes of making your gf happy or getting one is foolish. You cant negotiate genuine desire.
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
now I understand you,you don't do prostitute and all the lady you have always dated keep on disappointing you,sorry now I fell your pain more

Sigh

women!!....i no dey overthink una matter.. ur brain power is usually around , so i dont expect much ....carry on
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Limaqueen98: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh

women!!....i no dey overthink una matter.. ur brain power is usually around , so i dont expect much ....carry on
Lolz since I now know your problem I will be taking it little by little with you don't worry you find love one day then your head go clear from this argument
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Limaqueen98:
you are wrong try get sense small now there are Alot of women that will do anything for their guys just to make them happy,bros be calming down now wetin woman do you to be behaving like this now

Oh i remember u now....u followed me from another thread and u said u are not angry....lol... grin....

Like i said u dont know me...so u just dey cap... You think everyone that speak about women's mentality and bad behavior has got bad experiences....this is 2022 madam...u women's selfish, parasitic, entitled, yet broke, manupilative trend is all over the cyberspace for us to see....

Before 10 mins now...story of ur genders dirty behavior will be posted on twitter, insta, and nairaland.......
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
If na foreign olosho you are right but for this naija all of them the same. The only common thing you will get from niaja olosho that is different from normal girlfriend is different sex styles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality / Do Guys and Ladies Outgrow Chop And Clean Mouth ? / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.