Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Hookup Or This?[photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Or This?[photos] (3933 Views)

Hookup Or Girlfriend / Hookup Or Sugar Mummy Connection / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Or This?[photos] by CaveAdullam: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2023
1. Every day is a war waiting to happen. The night before is the end of an episode. As dawn sets, you hear the force behind the voices of every man; carrying an army within, marching forward with a hoisted flag, a throbbing heart to behold the enemy.

2. The upshot of every battle remains unknown until the curtain is drawn for the day. There is no relenting. Even retreat is done on the battlefield.

3. There can be no absence from this battle. Every breath you take sends a rippling signal that you are prepared for war.

4. You can't escape because the breath is your life. To find a shell for comfort or hibernation is a wrong move. The resonations from the battlefield will disturb your comfort and crush you.

5. Escapism through hedonism, absence, or negligence is temporary and deceitful. It shifts the battle forward, making it more complex and herculean. In the end, the whole process gets confusing and fills you with agony.

6. Lasting victory involves your strength and presence. It isn't cheap. A timid mind can't comprehend enough but will get lost in the mere appearance of challenges.

7. Peace isn't won by diplomacy. Before a truce, you must show you have strength. Earth is not a place for the weak. She selects successive generations by first engaging them in a battle for survival.

8. The one who's able to withstand rough terrains, glaring heat, cold caves, maneuvering strong difficulties, and oppositions to reach the zenith proves strong and fit for victory.

9. Intimidation is to test your strength, to see if you are courageous to step into the battlefield. You must show courage even though you doubt your strength.

Allowing doubts and fear to fill the pages of your heart cripples your ambitions and withers your limbs physically.

10. How can you know your strength if it hasn't been tested at the forefront?

How can your eyes remain unfazed when it hasn't seen swords being wielded?

And your ears haven't become a repertoire for different sounds and melodies from the voices of men and the clashing of weapons of war?

11. The battle of the earth today is not of swords, spears, bows, and arrows.

It is the fortification of the mindset with the sharpness of a sword and the contents of a grenade, to not cower into permanent reclusion, but to continue to fight until you possess a territory - enlightenment and freedom.

12. Victory is not free. Peace comes at the cost of war. Glory is warfare. No matter how weak you are, you must show courage and fight to win, or else remain a permanent slave.

Here: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1636658041494831104?t=MTxUvJ2KE2HuGtNNIuQDsQ&s=19

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Very nice piece, even though you appear too serious all the time. Do you play? learn to play sometimes, best medication for all situations.
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2023
I go with hook up.
no time
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Wawelexy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nice piece
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Alhaja IyaebeTheGreat.

You're becoming more interesting these days.

But sincerely speaking, I don't want you to gather enemies for yourself via politics because election will come and go and it will remain us.

In fact, within a short period of time, Tinubu will go just like Buhari but our attitudes to each other leave forever.

My dear, I don't like the path you're threading on this Nairaland Forum by insulting some set of people just because you like Tinubu.

I also understand that those set of people instigate some of the insults most times but why don't you just look away.

No politician is worth dying and fighting for.

Every politician is selfish and will love himself and his families more.

None of them care about the poor masses genuinely.

They only want the power and enrich their pockets. That's why you see them do anything and use anybody to get there.

You may be catching fun with it but does it actually worth it and do you even need that?

My dear, you are more than that and please kindly shift your energy to something else.

It is just a little advice from a small boy like me.
Thanks for this, Seriously some set of people (Obidients) takes insults and all other forms of bullying as means to silence any perceived opposition and I got fed up with their arrogance and decided to join them dance the music( I don’t cower easy even though I respect people a lot, I hate being pushed to the wall). Initially I wasn’t even aggressive with my support, but preached peace and advised people to shun violence but Obidients were constantly attacking me for this because to them you should preach violence or you’ll be marked for attack. I don’t even take banters here seriously and if you watch well I don’t attack, it’s always defense for me, though people always have problems with my comments but it’s not enough reason to be arrogant. Nobody has monopoly over arrogance, so that’s it grin. I’ve heard you and I’ll let go, normally normally I no dy find trouble grin . Thank you so much mr Green man

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Allardyce: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thanks for this, Seriously some set of people (Obidients) takes insults and all other forms of bullying as means to silence any perceived opposition and I got fed up with their arrogance and decided to join them dance the music( I don’t cower easy even though I respect people a lot, I hate being pushed to the wall). Initially I wasn’t even aggressive with my support, but preached peace and advised people to shun violence but Obidients were constantly attacking me for this because to them you should preach violence or you’ll be marked for attack. I don’t even take banters here seriously and if you watch well I don’t attack, it’s always defense for me, though people always have problems with my comments but it’s not enough reason to be arrogant. Nobody has monopoly over arrogance, so that’s it grin. I’ve heard you and I’ll let go, normally normally I no dy find trouble grin . Thank you so much mr Green man
You are the silly one always looking for Peter Obi to troll, that's why people trolled your late father. grin
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Allardyce:
You are the silly one always looking for Peter Obi to troll, that's why people trolled your late father. grin
Go in peace, I respect people a lot and won’t go this route with any of you again. You ma know say on a normal dy all of you combined no reach. I still remain iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior byeeeee
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Allardyce: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go in peace, I respect people a lot and won’t go this route with any of you again. You ma know say on a normal dy all of you combined no reach. I still remain iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior byeeeee
If you don't stop trolling Peter Obi, they will drag your father from his grave and use the two faced sword to design his treacherous face. On a normal day, you're nothing but a Waste. grin

With your bend down select okrika skirt. Odé
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Allardyce: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Your maturity in handling situations is awesome.

Keep it up dear.
In the next one hour, she will go about trolling Peter Obi.

Watch out.
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by securitywatch50: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
You people are making her look like a human being
Allardyce:
If you don't stop trolling Peter Obi, they will drag your father from his grave and use the two faced sword to design his treacherous face. On a normal day, you're nothing but a Waste. grin

With your bend down select okrika skirt. Odé
A nobody outside nairaland
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Allardyce: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
securitywatch50:
You people are making her look like a human being A nobody outside nairaland
Lol, we are not.

Just trying to let her (IyaebeTheGreat) know that her late father will be dragged from his grave if she doesn't stop trolling Peter Obi.
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Allardyce:
In the next one hour, she will go about trolling Peter Obi.

Watch out.
It’s more than one hour and I’ve not trolled him, you lie.
Re: Hookup Or This?[photos] by Allardyce: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s more than one hour and I’ve not trolled him, you lie.
See how you're fooling yourself.. So you admit you were trolling him? Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church / Man Or Woman Who Suffer Heartbreak Most ? / Guys Over To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.