Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k (994 Views)

Best Answer Wins 20k On Sunday Evening, Let’s Get This To FP / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
As for me it’s the worst thing God ever gave to me. I don’t enjoy female attention, all they do is stare they have no courage to toast men. If you eventually talk to them they will start acting proud whereas they where the ones bothering you in the first place. They have nothing to offer than serx. And for me there is not a single day some random girl I catch staring at me from my side eye doesn’t hiss at me, no single day. Everyday some girl I have never met in my life must hiss at me for ignoring the fact she’s staring at me like what am I supposed to do with the fact that you’re staring at me? So no I hate female attention and I repeat it’s the worst gift God ever gave me.

Guys do you people enjoy women staring at you people?
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Are you Prettydevil? undecided
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by qwertyboss(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me it’s the worst thing God ever gave to me. I don’t enjoy female attention, all they do is stare they have no courage to toast men. If you eventually talk to them they will start acting proud whereas they where the ones bothering you in the first place. They have nothing to offer than serx. And for me there is not a single day some random girl I catch staring at me from my side eye doesn’t hiss at me, no single day. Everyday some girl I have never met in my life must hiss at me for ignoring the fact she’s staring at me like what am I supposed to do with the fact that you’re staring at me? So no I hate female attention and I repeat it’s the worst gift God ever gave me.

The first mistake is wasting your visual attention on them rather than showing an attitude of they don't even exist around them.
She noticed you are looking that's why she even care to hiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Ocholu: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

I love it bros. You won't understand.
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by donbachi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
If i'm standing at ease... Yes!
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Rosaline5000: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
qwertyboss:

The first mistake is wasting your visual attention on them rather than showing an attitude of they don't even exist around them.
She noticed you are looking that's why she even care to hiss

No I think they hiss so you turn and notice them, they feel their too big to look at you while you ignore them. I understand them so well now
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by qwertyboss(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

No I think they hiss so you turn and notice them, they feel their too big to look at you while you ignore them. I understand them so well now
Well, I think you border yourself about them to even notice this nonsense multiple times
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Slurity(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don't think I am good looking to attract ladies attention, those that can show interest in me probably know my bank account worth, so, when ladies look at me, I probably think she is wondering how ugly or not presentable I am. So to me, I don't know at all
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Female attention if indulge and not ignored will result to billing undecided...

So NO...
I don't enjoy female attention undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by brosom(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Women attention to me is like an illusion,

Why? Because is for a short while and never real.

So I take there attention as a glimpse of light, that all and nothiing more.
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
qwertyboss:

Well, I think you border yourself about them to even notice this nonsense multiple times

People tell me this all the time and I say “okay I’m minding my business from now” so I open gate and start walking too random girls walking opposite direction sees me and start saying “see this guy” I ignore because I don’t know them before and next thing MTCHEEWWWWWW SO LOUD IN MY EAR.

Can you imagine going through this like 5 times in a day like almost daily?

Do you know what it feels like , everywhere your face turns you better pray is not a female there because they will either do this bullshit or stare, any direction your face turns to. How won’t this affect your brain after multiple times ? I have a friend like me and he complains about the same thing, it’s a very crazy experience less than 1% of people in the world have to deal with daily.

Sincerely bro how imagine this was your life please how would you react to it? Be very honest brother
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by qwertyboss(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

People tell me this all the time and I say “okay I’m minding my business from now” so I open gate and start walking too random girls walking opposite direction sees me and start saying “see this guy” I ignore because I don’t know them before and next thing MTCHEEWWWWWW SO LOUD IN MY EAR.

E be like say na them they look you be that...
Then why disturb yourself
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
qwertyboss:

E be like say na them they look you be that...
Then why disturb yourself

I feel disrespected, why will a stranger be hissing at me? Do you know if I have eaten or I got a call my parent just died? Why are you disrespecting me while I’m minding my business and not even looking at you?

Bro abeg advice me, I hate how the thing dey offend me
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
brosom:
Women attention to me is like an illusion,

Why? Because is for a short while and never real.

So I take there attention as a glimpse of light, that all and nothiing more.

Has a girl ever hissed at you for ignoring her?
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by qwertyboss(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

I feel disrespected, why will a stranger be hissing at me? Do you know if I have eaten or I got a call my parent just died? Why are you disrespecting me while I’m minding my business and not even looking at you?

I think the best thing is to just smile and walk pass them saying nothing...
Atleast the smile will give them false hope and they most likely won't be offensive and you have rest of mind
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
qwertyboss:

I think the best thing is to just smile and walk pass them saying nothing...
Atleast the smile will give them false hope and they most likely won't be offensive and you have rest of mind

Your brain sharp. Na to dey fake happy face daily
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by OloshoMan: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
I'll shamefully admit that I do lol, I'm quite an attractive young fella, in great shape, 6'3 tall and above average looking (yeah I know looks can be subjective) most females find me attractive, some don't. All they do is stare and when you look back at them, they act as if you're invisible LoL.

Some of them don't even have the courage to say 'hi'. These women are so scared of rejection, and guess what? They reject dudes everyday. I starve most of them of attention except they're with me in physical. Nah they can never have my non-sexual attention. I can't be one of your orbiters LoL. I pass up so many of them which makes them mad and I love to see it I gotta admit.

The females I've been with, can only agree on one thing. "I'm finer than they are" I love it cos it makes them insecure LoL.

PS- I'm not a narcissist.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by brosom(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

Has a girl ever hissed at you for ignoring her?
yesfew time, and sometimes it results to hate just because I didn't reciprocate their attention undecided
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by seniorgozman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

Do you know what it feels like , everywhere your face turns you better pray is not a female there because they will either do this bullshit or stare, any direction your face turns to. How won’t this affect your brain after multiple times ? I have a friend like me and he complains about the same thing, it’s a very crazy experience less than 1% of people in the world have to deal with daily.

Sincerely bro how imagine this was your life please how would you react to it? Be very honest brother
Na olosho you dey meet oo
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Kolena: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

Why did you deactivate your original account, prettydevil?
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Cousin9999: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2022
You're weird. Attention from ladies is cute and hilarious.
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by worldclass68(m): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2022
So this girl just bumped on me for lounge and for my mind , I be think say I don hammer cool

Didn't know I was about entering most difficult and frustrating time of my life.

Women re the true definition of FRUSTRATION!!!
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by qwertyboss(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
Badboibipo:

Your brain sharp. Na to dey fake happy face daily
grin grin grin
Naah!
If you are not a saddist and if you must look at them or pay that cheap attention of yours.
Why net let it be, smile and pass
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
I'll shamefully admit that I do lol, I'm quite an attractive young fella, in great shape, 6'3 tall and above average looking (yeah I know looks can be subjective) most females find me attractive, some don't. All they do is stare and when you look back at them, they act as if you're invisible LoL.

Some of them don't even have the courage to say 'hi'. These women are so scared of rejection, and guess what? They reject dudes everyday. I starve most of them of attention except they're with me in physical. Nah they can never have my non-sexual attention. I can't be one of your orbiters LoL. I pass up so many of them which makes them mad and I love to see it I gotta admit.

The females I've been with, can only agree on one thing. "I'm finer than they are" I love it cos it makes them insecure LoL.

PS- I'm not a narcissist.

Nice write up bro
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2022
brosom:
yesfew time, and sometimes it results to hate just because I didn't reciprocate their attention undecided

Just needed to know if that only happened to me , good to know most guys experience these weird female drama too. Let’s chase the bag bro no time
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Cousin9999:
You're weird. Attention from ladies is cute and hilarious.

The problem is, not all days are good days. Even the day I lost my dad I just got the news and these same weird attention was still happening till I started crying and everybody just throway face. That’s the day I knew this life nobody send you genuinely
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by brosom(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Badboibipo:

Just needed to know if that only happened to me , good to know most guys experience these weird female drama too. Let’s chase the bag bro no time
Yeah bro chasing the bag, but starting with u.

Why about the pledge u made? My 10k? shocked
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2022
brosom:
Yeah bro chasing the bag, but starting with u.

Why about the pledge u made? My 10k? shocked

Lol thread is still ongoing na, when it closes I will chose smiley
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by brosom(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol thread is still ongoing na, when it closes I will chose smiley
I hope I'm on ur list of winners cool

Keep to ur words bro, it matters.
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by Whazar(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
brosom:
I hope I'm on ur list of winners cool

Keep to ur words bro, it matters.
Lol this dude really need the prize
Re: Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k by brosom(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Whazar:

Lol this dude really need the prize
yeah bro, I'm in need of it.

It'll go a long way grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Apostle Johnson Suleiman Of Having Affair With Her / Sexy House Maid / Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.