Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: (2372 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
In as much as I admire babes that don't form, I don't approve of this too! Why would she agree to date someone she barely knew? The same night they met? I don't see it as being cheap as time interval doesn't really determine the outcome of the relationship, I just see it as not being cautious.*my opinion.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
Why are these NL b1tches dissing the girl? undecided
Some women just know what they want and have no time for excessive forming. They've chatted, seen there is a platform for something, and they've gone for it.
It's called Time efficiency.

Not every woman is as jobless as the lot of you who obsess over forming and needing to have some crappy romantic "how we met" story to be 1-upping with your girlfriends cheesy
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 9jafetish(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Deniyor cool down jor!
What are you saying? You meet someone today and a few hours later you ask her out over a MIDNIGHT CALL? shocked Less than 24 hrs after you MET HER? FACE FACTS!

agreed it is not easy trust someone in an hour

you never know what they are capable of
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by mikkymoi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
why girl go gree for you like that . . . . . shey you fine?

@seedord247, May be, lol

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
9jafetish:

i use to be cheap myself.

but i  got date violated for trusting a guy way to fast.

now i am very careful with men, i must know u for atleast a month before i go anywhere alone with you.

i don't want to get violated again embarassed
nw datz touchin
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
9jafetish, you got raped? Damn girl!! Thats some tough shi!!!t.

Not only men, people in general in this day and age, you can't trust people easily.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yemmyc:

I jst did! Jeez 2 mch sentiments in hr.who is talkin abt cars

lol--- No vex ehn. My Lamborghini line was just a Hyperbole.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Who dash you lambo? cheesy
When you can't even afford to buy me BB
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by 9jafetish(f): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yemmyc:

nw datz touchin

yeah i knew the guy for   a week.

worse mistake of my life
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^ Aww poor thing.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

lol--- No vex ehn. My Lamborghini line was just a Hyperbole.
lol u gt me thr.nw i knw it a rap
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
2buff:

Who dash you lambo? cheesy
When you can't even afford to buy me BB

Look at this broke- a$$ talking smack.  grin Can you afford to buy one for yourself?

Who dash me lambo? My new Sugar daddy. Tins are rough. Man must chop.  cheesy
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by sexsinners(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
IF ALL GIRLS WERE LIKE THAT THEY WOULD ALL BE SINNERS , YOU MUST GIVE HER A RING BEFORE SHE DOES THE THING.

THE OP IS A Demon ,A  NO GOOD SINNER WHO LIKES LUST SINNER!!.

if you want to be holy you must wait and see if god gave u the gift you wanted, you never know if your playing with the devils friends.

op i hope this girls tricks you so you can learn ,your sinning lesson
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Yemmyc(f): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
Dnt b 2 hard on urself sis,we learn 4rm our mistakes.am sure d guy mst av bin receivin his worst judgement.dnt let it weigh u down,u knw jst kp ur head up.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by sexsinners(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
"DOWN TO EARTH" sorry sonny you are playing around with the devil
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

Look at this broke- a$$ talking smack.  grin Can you afford to buy one for yourself?

Who dash me lambo? My new Sugar daddy. Tins are rough. Man must chop.  cheesy

Since I left your broke a$$ I have since then found a suga mummy who bought me a new Google Nexus S among other higher rolling tings cheesy
I have no more time for small purse women like yourself grin

Though if this woman gets broke because of economy, shey u know say U still be my one and only  wink
[size=4pt]So long as u still have that ya suga daddy[/size]
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by callme2: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
you guys shouldn"t judge this girl pls. Is any of you innocent of similar things like wat she's just did?
Abeg make una go sit down.
pretenders
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
2buff:

Since I left your broke a$$ I have since then found a suga mummy who bought me a new Google Nexus S among other higher rolling tings cheesy
I have no more time for small purse women like yourself grin

Though if this woman gets broke because of economy, shey u know say U still be my one and only  wink
[size=4pt]So long as u still have that ya suga daddy[/size]

Chei 2buff, so upon all the time you spent in my crib you didn't learn anything from me?  undecided  

Ordinary Shop-lifting, you no fit do.  grin

You've finally gotten yourself a sugar mummy and you're already contemplating on coming back if recession hits her hard. **smh**

If I were you, I'll TAP all I can tap from her; The Porsches, the Mercedes, the Visas, the Master-cards-- e.t.c. Coz if you come back here, na broom I go use chase you away.  tongue wink
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
9jafetish
Yeah! i grabbed your point and its a normal thing for a girl to front but not just too much that will make a guy to give up easily.

There are ways you'll talk to a guy in the first place that will make him keep on want you

How can a girl am approaching be telling me she has a boyfriend even don't she don't have one just to form and she'll eventually accepting my proposal, tell me why won't i treat a girl like dat like a btch after eating part of my own cake(punny) just because its guaranteed u'll still accept another dude's proposal after convincing u while am still with you.

Its better to be sincere with the dude approaching u by telling him to give you sometimes to think or lets be friends for now just for you to do ur form rather than telling d guy that you've a boyfriend while you don't have one in reality cos its common with 9ja girls, so that show you're more than CHEAP having a boyfriend still accepting another dude after sugarcoated mouth and at the end as a guy, i will only do Hit-n-Run ni.

Some girls belief by telling guys that are approaching 'em that they have a boyfriend shows they're smart to form while they don't have one it really silly.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by callme2: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
you guys shouldn"t judge this girl pls. Is any of you innocent of similar things like wat she's just did?
Abeg make una go sit down.
pretenders
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
bhusayor:

In as much as I admire babes that don't form, I don't approve of this too! Why would she agree to date someone she barely knew? The same night they met? I don't see it as being cheap as time interval doesn't really determine the outcome of the relationship, I just see it as not being cautious.*my opinion.
MAY YOUR DAYZ BE LONG FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!! cheesy Dont know why people still find it hard to differentiate between FALLING IN LOVE & FALLING IN LUST! cheesy
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^ Chei! Java man o. We dey talk A, you dey talk C. When did falling in love come into the matter now?. lol-- Bush fellow!

So agreeing to go on a date means you've fallen in love? Ode. grin If that's how Java men fall in love, then I'm sorry, you need to adjust.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^ Would you agree on a DATE with some one you met less tha 12 HOURS AGO at the SUPERMARKET? Who wasnt BOLD enough to ask you out FACE to FACE? And Waited till MIDNIGHT CALL TO DO SO? shocked shocked shocked

Are you that CHEAP? EASY shocked shocked
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ani nkankan n jeun l'ori bobo yi se. No one should even try arguing about that.  grin

Though your post wasn't the right reply to my post, i'll still answer your questions.

Question Number 1--- Yes, If I like what I see, I will.

Question Number 2--- He wasn't bold enough, so what?--

Question Number 3--- What has a midnight call got to do with the matter at hand?--- So what, If I call or he calls me at night?

Question Number 4--- Since you're still evolving (Bloody Homo-erectus  grin), and your definition of 'easy' may be very different from mine, I'll request that you define "Easy". What is "easy/cheap"?

Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Rocktation(f): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2011
@OP- You said that you're always lucky when it comes τ̅☺ girls. So why are you still wishing all girls τ̅☺ be thesame? What
ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ? I mean, you'll still have your luck anyways, right?
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

Ani nkankan n jeun l'ori bobo yi se. No one should even try arguing about that.  grin

Though your post wasn't the right reply to my post, i'll still answer your questions.

Question Number 1--- [size=15pt]Yes, If I like what I see, I will.[/size]

Question Number 2--- He wasn't bold enough, so what?--

Question Number 3--- What has a midnight call got to do with the matter at hand?--- So what, If I call or he calls me at night?

Question Number 4--- Since you're still evolving (Bloody Homo-erectus  grin), and your definition of 'easy' may be very different from mine, I'll request that you define "Easy". What is "easy/cheap"?

It's EITHER you recently BROKE UP a RELATIONSHIP or YOU are just plain DESPERATE! Else i dont see why ANYONE, male or female should not allow even minimum of 3 days to think things over so as not to be too HASTY in making a DECISION! What ever happened to LOOKING BEFORE YOU LEAP! wink
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
** Double face palm**

Where is your definition of 'easy' ?

So 3 days is the diff. between desperation and non-desperation? lol. You have serious problems.

Mr. Jurassic,  it's just a freaking DATE! A date! You know what a date is right? A movie at Silfa bed.  grin Lunch at Mr.Biggs. Dinner at Sweet sensation. A walk. A run. A jog. Oh yh, skype date. grin A party. E.t.c. 

Java, Notice that I didn't include S[i]e[/i]x.  wink  Me going on a date with him means I simply want to know more and talk to him, and hopefully have fun. Making my decision is not something I need 10 years to think about.

It doesn't mean I've fallen in love na. Chei! You're falling my hand o. You're typing like a bush man that you are.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin Now i SEE! No wonder GIRLS FALL INTO GUY'S TRAPS FAST! OK! GOODLUCK DEAR! Remember to go along with your PEPPER SPRAY & POCKET KNIFE to compliment your Martial Arts Skillz!! wink
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
I don't think the poster asked her out on a date,else it wouldn't v been a topic for discussion as you can go
on a DATE wv anyone in a comfortable environment, just to get to know the person better, I think he meant he asked her out to be hs girlfriend and she agreed to date him. *my
interpretation tho,I stand to b corrected
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^  grin grin grin Now i SEE! No wonder GIRLS FALL INTO GUY'S TRAPS FAST! OK! GOODLUCK DEAR! Remember to go along with your PEPPER SPRAY & POCKET KNIFE to compliment your Martial Arts Skillz!! wink

haha.  Egbami lowo bobo yi ke. FYI,  I've been on countless dates and I've only had one correct boyfriend. Plus, I've not been in a relationship in forever. So where's the girls falling for guys' trap coming from? Which kind yeye trap sef? Na rat trap or fish bait?

It's very obvious that in your village, going on a date is like a Coronation. I'm sure You people tie damask and invite Sunny-Ade.

Inferring from that (^), I understand your situation. My comprehension and orientation are very different from yours. You'll never understand. Omo oko oshi. Common date! Tufia!  grin

Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2011
bhusayor:

I think he meant he asked her out to be hs girlfriend and she agreed to date him. *my
interpretation tho,I stand to b corrected

Oh-- That's true; "Asking her out". I didn't farabale read his post sef. I thought he meant, "date".

Anyways, if that's the case, then the guy should be scared. The situation is too unreasonable. Plus, The babe is too DTF (down to f[i]u[/i]ck). grin

bhusayor:

as you can go on a DATE wv anyone in a comfortable environment, just to get to know the person better,

That's the point I've been trying to pass across to my Homo-Erectus friend,  Mr. Java, for the past couple of posts.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 1:37am On Aug 21, 2011
Its hilarious some ppl can't even differentiate date from a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh / The Beauty Of The Breast. / Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.