Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: (2373 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 1:54am On Aug 21, 2011
Tosinville:

Its hilarious some ppl can't even differentiate date from a relationship.

lol-- Abi o. Lemme even explain the process to the novice.

Going on ONE date ------ > Dating (Going on two or more dates) ----- > Boyfriend/Girlfriend (Relationship) ------- > Being engaged -----> Marriage.

Sexkillz, if you're still having difficulties deciphering the terminologies, I'll be glad to help. wink
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Tosinville(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2011
^lol
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- Abi o. Lemme even explain the process to the novice.

Going on ONE date ------ > Dating (Going on two or more dates) ----- > Boyfriend/Girlfriend (Relationship) ------- > Being engaged -----> Marriage.

Sexkillz, if you're still having difficulties deciphering the terminologies, I'll be glad to help. wink

u know sexkillz is a virgin right grin
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by sexsinners(m): 4:34am On Aug 21, 2011
BABE!:

Ani nkankan n jeun l'ori bobo yi se. No one should even try arguing about that.  grin

Though your post wasn't the right reply to my post, i'll still answer your questions.

Question Number 1--- Yes, If I like what I see, I will.

Question Number 2--- He wasn't bold enough, so what?--

Question Number 3--- What has a midnight call got to do with the matter at hand?--- So what, If I call or he calls me at night?

Question Number 4--- Since you're still evolving (Bloody Homo-erectus  grin), and your definition of 'easy' may be very different from mine, I'll request that you define "Easy". What is "easy/cheap"?

one word SLUT
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2011
It's a DATE guy.
Do you seriously need even 5 hours to determine if you want to go out on a date with someone with good vibes?
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2011
Well! The way we see things are supposed to be diverse! I personally wont ask a girl out on a DATE the VERY FIRST DAY i MEET HER! I aint that desperate! I also have rules that guide me! And to add, SELF CONTROL! I dont date girls Just for the sakes of dating! Well that's just ME!

@Lefulefu, I dont have your time now! Can i just IGNORE you for once? Not every one is a PARALYZED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that feeds of the palms of UKRANIAN WOMEN! And neither should you drive me into the garage of Virginity! Cos i'm gonna drive circles around you and you'll wish you werent sooo st[b]u[/b]pid as to losing yours! Cheerio! smiley
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2011
LOL-- Some mega dumb sh1T!
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Well! The way we see things are supposed to be diverse! I personally wont ask a girl out on a DATE the VERY FIRST DAY i MEET HER! I aint that desperate! I also have rules that guide me! And to add, SELF CONTROL! I dont date girls Just for the sakes of dating! Well that's just ME!

@Lefulefu, I dont have your time now! Can i just IGNORE you for once? Not every one is a PARALYZED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT that feeds of the palms of UKRANIAN WOMEN! And neither should you drive me into the garage of Virginity! Cos i'm gonna drive circles around you and you'll wish you werent sooo st[b]u[/b]pid as to losing yours! Cheerio! smiley

Nothing desperate in asking a girl out first time you meet her. Its more of 'lets meet some other time to see if there is anything more to this attraction between us' - absolutely nothing to it. Its also got nothing to do with self control.

Most guys would like to be able to ask a girl out first time they meet the girl. Problem is liver fails them. Some people's confidence can only go as far as saying hello, others getting the number, others getting numbers and date or just date. It doesn't make you desperate or lack self control.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
sexsinners,
Just get out of this thread. Its out of your depth. Go plot how to rap.e and impregnate your new date/gf and stop disturbing mature minds here.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
And for the poster who called the girl cheap to get, the poster is just plain fo[b]o[/b]lish.
If you choose to waste time or pretend you are all that or front (whatever you want to call it), the guy is still going to realise how empty you are eventually.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
Meet in a public place like a coffee shop, restaurant, bar, sports game etc
Don't pick or be picked up. Don't reveal your address till you are comfortable with your date
Plan for a short date. If date goes well you can extend or set another date. Eg coffee/ tea as against lunch or supper.

Waiting for a month till you go on a date will not save your azz if you don't follow simple safety etiquettes.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Chei! Deniyor, you too gbam! You're so On Point!

I was gonna explain my points further to the ignorant fellow(s), but lord knows I hate sounding like a broken record. I was already starting to sound like one. Kudos for expatiating.   
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by sexsinners(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
deniyor:

sexsinners,
Just get out of this thread. Its out of your depth. Go plot how to rap.e and impregnate your new date/gf and stop disturbing mature minds here.

hey i am just being honest hear like the holy man i am.
and only the devil can be that easy, God gives us difficult challenges.

and oh about her, uhhhh her father beated me with a stick cause i asked him to get his daughter to marry me.

like the gentleman i am i walk away with pride cheesy
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by sexsinners(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
The devil went down to Nigeria, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind: he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due:
"I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
The boy said: "My name's mikkymoi and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

you see you are playing with the devil
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
OP!
Thank God all girls are not CHEAP THE SAME! wink
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
sexsinners:

hey i am just being honest hear like the holy man i am.
and only the devil can be that easy, God gives us difficult challenges.

and oh about her, uhhhh her father beated me with a stick cause i asked him to get his daughter to marry me.

like the gentleman i am i walk away with pride cheesy

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that you are still alive. he should have killed you with the stick or turned you into a vegetable.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! Deniyor, you too gbam! You're so On Point!

I was gonna explain my points further to the ignorant fellow(s), but lord knows I hate sounding like a broken record. I was already starting to sound like one. Kudos for expatiating.   

Thanks. I know we all have different backgrounds and exposure but people are so quick to discard and pass judgement on people who don't fit into their way of thinking.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by deniyor: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
sexkillz:

OP!
Thank God all girls are not CHEAP THE SAME! wink

grin grin grin Thank God not all men are cave men the same.
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^ cheesy wink
Re: If All Girls Are Same, I Ll Be Glad: by BABE3: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
deniyor:

Thanks. I know we all have different backgrounds and exposure but people are so quick to discard and pass judgement on people who don't fit into their way of thinking.

Touche! Judgmental people are the most bigoted Hypocrites alive. #TrueTalk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Mendon’t Notice / For The Love Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.