Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,281 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

It Is Pathetic To Fall In Love With Someone Who Does Not Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Pathetic To Fall In Love With Someone Who Does Not Love You (575 Views)

Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Pathetic To Fall In Love With Someone Who Does Not Love You by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
To me, it is really foolish and pathetic to fall in love with someone who does not love you and may never love you.

The Parable of the Sower of our Lord Jesus Christ is a good lesson to guide and guard us in the precarious journey of life.

Never waste your precious seeds and time sowing where they will not even germinate, talk less of growing.

Appreciate those who appreciate.

Go to where you are celebrated and not where you are loathed lest you would miserable.

The Parable of The Sower
Matt 13:3-23; Mk 4:2-20; Lk 8:4-15

#  some fell along the road, and it was trampled under foot,

# and the birds of the sky devoured it. other seed fell on the rock, and as soon as it grew, it withered away,

# because it had no moisture. Other fell amid the thorns, and the thorns grew with it, and choked it.
# Other fell into the good ground, and grew, and brought forth fruit one hundred times."

Do not waste your time and money on unfruitful relationships and you will be better, healthier, richer and safer on earth.

If you follow this wise advice, you will never return to whine over your romantic misadventures with men or women.
Re: It Is Pathetic To Fall In Love With Someone Who Does Not Love You by Jenifa1: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
I love people who do not love me back. I don't think it's pathetic. It is God's ultimate commandment to love our neighbors and even our enemies.

What you are talking about is probably lust not love. it would be pathetic to lust after someone who doesn't care for you.

(1) (Reply)

Use A Womans' Willingness To Make Time For You As An Interest Gauge / Advice Please! Is He Genuine? / Why Are You Addicted To The Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.