Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Slept With My Madam - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Madam (12099 Views)

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Madam by 3nity7: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Women self enh, they can't control their urge see as the woman rape you. Chai cry
Re: I Slept With My Madam by Sageez(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
I smell the lies

Op, why na? Why? Son why?
The lies are supposed to be told by Mr. Lia Mohaha not you.
Re: I Slept With My Madam by Jnrprince1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Illegal1:
Una sabi tell mumu lie 4 dis forum eeey.....
Were you there?
Re: I Slept With My Madam by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Correct
Re: I Slept With My Madam by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

YOU ARE A LIAR AND THIS IS A FAKE STORY

NEXT
you are a fool
Re: I Slept With My Madam by demola21(m): 2:51am On Oct 30, 2022
So you basically came here to brag about how you slept with a married woman?
Bros don’t forget that you’ll reap what you sow o.
Re: I Slept With My Madam by KingOfTheDamned: 3:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Rexymania:
Baba e fit no be fake o, women crazy guh o. Ajeh. I dey fear to marry... Aswear

It is fake
Mugu
Re: I Slept With My Madam by Makaveli800: 4:34am On Oct 30, 2022
The oil company part made me believe it's fabricated lies
Re: I Slept With My Madam by Alhajiemeritus: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2022
JJfrank22:
This is my real account, so am not here to tell you lies.
I don't know if I should say this but I'm tempted to cause i need help.

I was referred to a school to work, so it wasn't much struggle to be accepted.

It happened the owner of the school was a Good, sweet and young looking lady with a 3yrs old son and a husband who works in an oil company and have travelled outside the country leaving her lonely.

It all started when she called me to her office how and asked me how come an engineer want to teach instead of working in a company, I told her is the situation of the country that has made it so, we talked and dat was it.
Few months gone, parent called and gave testimony of my good work ( teaching math and physics).
She was excited about it and asked me to be her assistant, I told her point blank she already has an assistant besides am a new teacher twill be somehow neglecting others who have been working with her. She reasoned with me and said she'll be calling me IN once in a while, and that was it.

Not to forget, I was given accommodation in the school since I had no place to stay since I was referred.

I have a sweet and lovely girlfriend who sometimes come around evening period after school whom my Madam do see sometimes too. Meanwhile in the school, my Madam have a self contain where she do stay sometimes each time she wants to do serious school work which may not permit her going back and that was how it started.

We became fond of ourselves talking and gisting. She can cook for Africa and give to me and sometimes say I should come around to stay.
One fateful day, I was in her house watching TV just to kill boredom, she called me to help her unsip her dress shocked shocked so she can take off her clothes, I did but was careful. She asked me why my hands are shaking, I laff and said my hands are not shaking ooo but I know it was shaking. Before I know it, she turned to me, and kissed me. Ahhhhh God what is this.......
Whenever they start using the adjectives "sweet and lovely" in their write ups, expect maximum capping

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Madam by kelspinall(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2022
JJfrank22:

U are saFE bRO Abi Ur gf get money cool cool cool
no gf boss...
not a relationship type
Re: I Slept With My Madam by SirJerrie(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2022
NEEXXXXT!!
Re: I Slept With My Madam by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Aykush:
Be like say you dey mad bro, wetin be this nonsense abi na small pikin you think say full nairaland? Carry your story/tales go literature section to test your writing skills not disturbing here with your stupid ass fake stories!
wetin dey worry this gay? Ok you dey jealous abi? You can go and die
Re: I Slept With My Madam by JJfrank22(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2022
kelspinall:

no gf boss...

not a relationship type

Is well bro
I've learnt to keep just one as from now??

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Madam by Aykush(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
wetin dey worry this gay? Ok you dey jealous abi? You can go and die
Ori e lo buru!
Re: I Slept With My Madam by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Aykush:
Ori e lo buru!
Ogun lo maa PA babanla e. I hit you on the right spot and e pain you very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Men Have U Had Sex With (ladies Only) / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.