Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped (4071 Views)

Caught My Roommate Banging Our Neighbour’s Daughter / Sex With My Neighbour's Daughter / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped by Rolexxxy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tallesty1:
Was once involved in a similar conversation with some guys and ladies. They would have eaten me raw if humans were edible and I have enough flesh. They don't want to hear anything like protect yourself, they said it was never the victims fault yet they wouldn't answer me when I asked them which is better between being safe and being right.
This is the common sense parents needs to possess. Protect your child since you know criminals exists. This is the kind of post Mynd44 mukina2 lalasticlala needs to push to front page to educate parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / ever met anyone here? Romancelanders Let's Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.