Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X (4044 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Orika385TV: 11:38pm On Mar 29
Lagos based big babe by the name of Chioma drags popular new school Nigerian musician Majeed in a newly released video after he enjoyed her and refused to pay the 2 million naira that she was expecting from him. Watch the full video by clicking on the link below:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YVlUdxn9Hs?si=6lsJDimlFDnZ-fJY
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:51am On Mar 30
2 million Naira for sex, really? girl you got played AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Cassandraloius: 7:51am On Mar 30
Hmmm.... 2 million what?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Saviourk: 9:38am On Mar 30
2m for one night stand? Fear Nigerian women

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Bluezy13(m): 10:23am On Mar 30
2 mill. cheesy

Money so big girl damned consequences

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by flokii: 10:52am On Mar 30
It's the entitlement mentality for me.. no shame, nothing.
Can she drop 5 kobo of her own money for any man to sleep with her?.. she expects a guy to give her 2 million over one encounter they had which we don't even know the true background story. This is shameful.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by IamANigerianMan: 11:00am On Mar 30
2million for what? Both sides enjoyed it what is 2 miller for ?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Yellowtree: 11:03am On Mar 30
So una Don dey pay 2 million naira for sex grin
She go wait taya

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Exousiang01: 11:32am On Mar 30
Hhahahaahahah
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
2m to sleep with a no body.....

Please remove the Big babe from that sentence.

1100 pounds for this one that you can't have an intelligent conversation with

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Negroid001(m): 11:37am On Mar 30
2 million naira for toto. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by homiben(m): 11:42am On Mar 30
After having a good time, all expense on him, you still expect 2m... as what na!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:46am On Mar 30
Na wa o.so na prostitute dem dey call big babe.this country na yeye I swear.okpo

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by AntiTerrorist: 12:21pm On Mar 30
I've never seen a decent Chioma before. They are usually sexually perverted and morally depraved. Chioma is synonymous to Oslosho.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by ValCon888: 12:54pm On Mar 30
A big babe is a girl who's legitimately doing well for herself by the works of her hands.

She has businesses or a high-paying job and carries herself with class.

Stop calling these oloshòs big babes because you're encouraging other girls who don't know any better to want to be like them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Mcslize: 1:21pm On Mar 30
All these girls sef. Someone told you "come let's chill , I promise you're going to go home happy" means he will give you money after everything?

Just say you are into hookup. Why do some girls always equate come let's flex I will make you happy as a way of a guy saying come I will give you money?

The entitlement and audacity for me. She is not even ashamed dragging a guy for money after him paying for all the foods and flexing they embarked on.

True true, you can never shame the shameless. That's the case of this lady.

Please, Pocohantas over to you. This is your fellow lady. Defend her that what she is doing is right, cuz that's what you know how to do. This case pass me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30
@Childofdoom come and see your friend
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by PerfectStranger(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30
2meter for national cake? Jokes on you big babe

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Ensa777(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30
Morals are at an all time low.
From Bob winning female pageant to a lady advertising her hookup biz to guys sleeping at a bet center in hope of winning .

Nawaoo
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Macnnoli4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30
Eway! 2 million! She did not see rich politician, it's upcoming artiste she is expecting to pay that kind of amount. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by pansophist(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30
To some women, being a ''big girl'' is plug-and-play. With make-up, a wig, komkom shoes, and a snobbish attitude, then boom, she is a classy chick. She can be an all-around idiot, with the only qualification in her CV being that "I am a fine girl''.

In my eyes, that Igbo girl who has a roadside restaurant in Alaba's main market is a legitimate big girl, compared to the pseudo-big girl who sells sex for a living, with cool names like influencer, masseur, personal shopper etc grin

Uwa mmebi. Tufia.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Nonexisting1: 4:13pm On Mar 30
See the monkey requesting 2million for trading her STDs infested, smelly and rotten pussy as if her village based father has made that kind of money before. Shediot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Roboto11: 4:46pm On Mar 30
I don't know why I thought I was going to see Speed Darlington's name.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Gerrard59(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30
I watched the entire video on Instablog9ja, and this has always been my argument about going round the corners for sex. Why not go direct? She messaged the lad complaining of kini kon kini kon which cost 2 million naira and he promised to "make her happy". He did not explicitly promise to give her the money, which she did not clarify.

He spent on her by going to fanciful restaurants and even spraying money in a club. Obviously, she was happy as she smiled and laughed in all the videos. To cap the experience, he requested they go to his hotel room, to which she agreed, and everyone knows what that means. Now, she accuses me of having sex with her for free. Also, she says what she did is not prostitution as netizens opined. I wonder what the other name for selling sex is. Her fault as she did not state what exactly she wanted. You wanted 2 million, why not state it rather than opt for the so-called enjoyment? The clubbing and meals at the restaurant cannot be converted to the 2 million. So, be explicit.

To such women who want money from their male acquaintances with no plans of repaying it (I am wary of lending money to Nigerians), ask him if he has a friend(s) who can offer 2 million if she decides to spend a weekend with him or them. State what you want. If he says yes, you negotiate the deal. If he says no, you try another. We are in the era of gender equality, so modern women have to work for their money. No free money or lunch. You must work for every kobo you want.

To such men, explicitly state what you want from her. Rather than spend double (making her happy and offering 2 million), go straight to the point. Taking a woman to a nice restaurant or buying things for her does not mean sex is mandatory. So be explicit.

BTW, why was she weeping? Nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by sageb: 10:15pm On Mar 30
Saviourk:
2m for one night stand? Fear Nigerian women

That chioma is so funny
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Taich(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30
Thank God she didn't shout rape, we would have been here divided in opposing lines. She will learn after this incident.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by pocohantas(f): 9:17am On Mar 31
Mcslize:
All these girls sef. Someone told you "come let's chill , I promise you're going to go home happy" means he will give you money after everything?

Just say you are into hookup. Why do some girls always equate come let's flex I will make you happy as a way of a guy saying come I will give you money?

The entitlement and audacity for me. She is not even ashamed dragging a guy for money after him paying for all the foods and flexing they embarked on.

True true, you can never shame the shameless. That's the case of this lady.

Please, Pocohantas over to you. This is your fellow lady. Defend her that what she is doing is right, cuz that's what you know how to do. This case pass me.

I am quite sure, that if I ask you to bring out a single comment where I defended or promoted prostitution on this forum, you won't be able to do that. So except you are being deliberately slow in your old age, I would advise you stop giving me these silly mentions of yours.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by GloriousGbola: 9:38am On Mar 31
Gerrard59:
I watched the entire video on Instablog9ja, and this has always been my argument about going round the corners for sex. Why not go direct? She messaged the lad complaining of kini kon kini kon which cost 2 million naira and he promised to "make her happy". He did not explicitly promise to give her the money, which she did not clarify.

He spent on her by going to fanciful restaurants and even spraying money in a club. Obviously, she was happy as she smiled and laughed in all the videos. To cap the experience, he requested they go to his hotel room, to which she agreed, and everyone knows what that means. Now, she accuses me of having sex with her for free. Also, she says what she did is not prostitution as netizens opined. I wonder what the other name for selling sex is. Her fault as she did not state what exactly she wanted. You wanted 2 million, why not state it rather than opt for the so-called enjoyment? The clubbing and meals at the restaurant cannot be converted to the 2 million. So, be explicit.

To such women who want money from their male acquaintances with no plans of repaying it (I am wary of lending money to Nigerians), ask him if he has a friend(s) who can offer 2 million if she decides to spend a weekend with him or them. State what you want. If he says yes, you negotiate the deal. If he says no, you try another. We are in the era of gender equality, so modern women have to work for their money. No free money or lunch. You must work for every kobo you want.

To such men, explicitly state what you want from her. Rather than spend double (making her happy and offering 2 million), go straight to the point. Taking a woman to a nice restaurant or buying things for her does not mean sex is mandatory. So be explicit.

BTW, why was she weeping? Nonsense!

In hindsight, the guy should have treated her like a call girl, instead of wining and dining her like a girl on an actual date.

Must have been deceived by the packaging. Though this is another scam a certain class of Nigerian chick has been pulling since forever on guys wey no open eye. You meet the chick in the club - hit it off (or so you think) hook up and then in the morning she demands for money. Usually threatens to make a scene and embarrass the guy as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by imagrg(m): 10:08am On Mar 31
Entitlement mentality! angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Mcslize: 11:53am On Mar 31
pocohantas:

I am quite sure, that if I ask you to bring out a single comment where I defended or promoted prostitution on this forum, you won't be able to do that. So except you are being deliberately slow in your old age, I would advise you stop giving me these silly mentions of yours.

Thank you

Good day Pocohantas, our dear feminist. I might be older than you by age. But if they see two of us in person, trust me, they will mistake you for my aunty.

You and I know this very well. You always defend rubbish in this enclave all in the name of fighting for feminism deceiving the younger generation.

You can never boldly condemn your fellow lady's wrong. What do we call that? Tell me how this country will be a better place to live when everyone is evil minded! You will see black and call it white.

Poco, please I beg you with the name of God, try and repent and be as honest as possible with your dealings in this entity. You know my bone of contention. Is you trying deliberately to play a power tussle with men in this platform. We won't take that from you. You're deceiving our young girls. They might end up not getting married whereas you have a man you love behind closed doors.

Please, desist from that deception and be submissive to men wherever you find yourself. Thank you and God bless you as you do that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by EreluRoz: 11:56am On Mar 31
pansophist:
To some women, being a ''big girl'' is plug-and-play. With make-up, a wig, komkom shoes, and a snobbish attitude, then boom, she is a classy chick. She can be an all-around idiot, with the only qualification in her CV being that "I am a fine girl''.

In my eyes, that Igbo girl who has a roadside restaurant in Alaba's main market is a legitimate big girl, compared to the pseudo-big girl who sells sex for a living, with cool names like influencer, masseur, personal shopper etc grin

Uwa mmebi. Tufia.
You'll still leave that road side asaba restaurant owner to pursue the posh masseurs, influencers, personal shopper and the rest. No be men again, talk one and do the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Mar 31
Mcslize:

Good day Pocohantas, our dear feminist. I might be older than you by age. But if they see two of us in person, trust me, they will mistake you for my aunty.

1) Whether I look older than you or not is irrelevant to the subject at hand. I am not contesting for Miss NL, neither have I ever told you I am young.

You and I know this very well. You always defend rubbish in this enclave all in the name of fighting for feminism deceiving the younger generation.

2) You and who know what? Pick a trusted NL escrow, I will send 200k and you do same. If you can show 10 comments of me defending rubbish, in this case PROSTITUTION, you take the 400k. If you can't, I take it.

Let's leave long talk and do it the money way? For someone who knows me, I bet this shouldn't be hard right? I have over 30k comments too. It shouldn't be hard to get 10.

You can never boldly condemn your fellow lady's wrong. What do we call that? Tell me how this country will be a better place to live when everyone is evil minded! You will see black and call it white.

Refer to the post in (2)
We can make it 500k if you are capable. Because I am...

Poco, please I beg you with the name of God, try and repent and be as honest as possible with your dealings in this entity. You know my bone of contention. Is you trying deliberately to play a power tussle with men in this platform. We won't take that from you. You're deceiving our young girls. They might end up not getting married whereas you have a man you love behind closed doors.

Please, desist from that deception and be submissive to men wherever you find yourself. Thank you and God bless you as you do that.

How about you keep your ego in check and focus on the women in your life? I don't owe you and the men on this forum SUBMISSIVENESS.

You will NEVER get it from me. Nairaland is a FORUM, it is not an age grade meeting or Men's club. This should be common sense. But I guess the delulu to conquer every woman including another man's own is strong.

Are you delusional or what? Is this the logic you guys brag about? Hahaha! I should be submissive to Nairaland MEN? The women that have been submissive to you on this forum, what did you give them? Why haven't you married them?

I have never denied having a man and I have never told young girls not to date/marry. So don't bring any silly agenda of me having/loving a man behind closed doors. It has been you and your kind claiming I am lying about having a man because no man would want an evening newspaper.

If you are good enough, GOOD WOMEN would want you. If not, you will keep crying and hoping to blackmail and bully them into sticking to you and your stoneage values.

Once again, stop being SLOW.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Refuses To Pay After Having S£X by Dundalk(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31
pocohantas:

1) Whether I look older than you or not is irrelevant to the subject at hand. I am not contesting for Miss NL, neither have I ever told you I am young.

2) You and who know what? Pick an escrow, I will send 200k and you do same. If you can show 10 comments of me defending rubbish, in this case PROSTITUTION, you take the 400k. If you can't, I take it.

How about we leave long talk and do it the money way? For someone who knows me, I bet this shouldn't be hard right? I have over 30k comments too. It shouldn't be hard to get 10.

Refer to the post in (2)
We can make it 500k if you are capable. Because I am...

How about you keep your ego in check and focus on the women in your life? I don't owe you and the men on this forum SUBMISSIVESNESS.

You will NEVER get it from me. Nairaland is a FORUM, it is not an age grade meeting or Men's club. This should be common sense. But I guess the delulu to conquer every woman including another man's own is strong.

Are you delusional or what? Is this the logic you guys brag about? Hahaha! I should be submissive to Nairaland MEN? The women that have been submissive to you on this forum, what did you give them? Why haven't you married them?;

I have never denied having a man and I have never told young girls not to date/marry. So don't bring any silly agenda of having a man behind closed doors. It has been you and your kind claiming I am lying about having a man.

If you are good enough, GOOD WOMEN would want you. If not, you will keep crying and hoping to blackmail and bully them into sticking to you and your stoneage values.

Once again, stop being SLOW.
finishing...

Make i see even 5k ma...
Things red Abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kissing Man? / Ladies! How Many Kids Do You Want? How Many Girls Or Boys? / Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.