Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? (14201 Views)

Did Jesus Have A Favourite Apostle? / The First Ever Female Apostle In West Africa. / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
blueAgent:

You think christainity started after Christ's death?

Define Christainity for me?

Did Jesus pray in the name of Jesus? ....lol

Or your pastor didnt tell you that Christianity means Christ like. grin grin na wa o

Well I guess you don't know so let me tell you ...it started in Rome by a roman emperor.

Christian it is not a religion of tge Jews, it is a religion of slave masters to continue oppressing the oppressed.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by Guderian(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
ezechi242:

At you telling me that the Israelites in isreal are actually turks?. Are you OK?

Lol. I just dey laugh ni. I guess you are one of those that know things naturally right.

Unfortunately I'm not in the mood to do diggings for you. I perceive you one of the members of the big churches in nigeria.

But. Those people in isreal are not jews lipsrsealed
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by wirinet(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
ezechi242:

Or your pastor didnt tell you that Christianity means Christ like. grin grin na wa o

Well I guess you don't know so let me tell you ...it started in Rome by a roman emperor.

Christian it is not a religion of tge Jews, it is a religion of slave masters to continue oppressing the oppressed.

Gbam!
"In Hitler's eyes, Christianity was a religion fit only for slaves..."

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
wirinet:

How to you respond to such senseless post. All you wrote there does not make one iota of sense.

You and your God are very insecure.

You are the one ranting about your miserable living so how can we be the ones being insecure?

Since your living is horrible then try dying maybe your life would be different there.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by wirinet(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one ranting about your miserable living so how can we be the ones being insecure?

Since your living is horrible then try dying maybe your life would be different there.

I live the life you can only pray for in your dreams. My life is not so miserable that the only hope of escaping suffering and poverty is a promise of utopia after death. Its not my fault that your only source of succour is a fairy tale that your enslavers imposed upon you to make you worship them till you die.

I really feel sorry for you.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
wirinet:

I live the life you can only pray for in your dreams. My life is not so miserable that the only hope of escaping suffering and poverty is a promise of utopia after death. Its not my fault that your only source of succour is a fairy tale that your enslavers imposed upon you to make you worship them till you die.

I really feel sorry for you.

Yet you came here to rant and complain bitterly? Every one knows how the poor always complains and blames everything for their failures and sufferings.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
ezechi242:

You just wrote what you know nothing about.

Christainity is simply one loving God and his neighbours with all his heart, which is the same thing as saying one obeying the commandments of God.

Christainity and its teachings predates its name.
The Roman named them after christ, but there were millions who were already obeying and observing the teachings of Christainity before name.
Even the Israelites in the wilderness were called christains or a church by apostle Paul.
Acts 7:38 ►

You are confused, if you say christainity is a religeon of slave masters, that shows you are not properly enlightened.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by Lawag3: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
baralatie:

No he did not he travelled far more into the non new regions than all other appstles

You know most books in the new testament were written by him? When he traveled wasn't it to spread Christianity? You sound like he just went on holiday consider the fact he never met Jesus physically. He did more than any other disciple.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by baralatie(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lawag3:

You know most books in the new testament were written by him? When he traveled wasn't it to spread Christianity? You sound like he just went on holiday consider the fact he never met Jesus physically. He did more than any other disciple.
If we remember his assignment
Seperate me Paul and Silas for the work I have set out for him.
God opened this route for Paul because it would be difficult for Paul to do missionary work in Jerusalem (this he would later found out when he would come back against instruction to Jerusalem)Paul an apostle was an evangelist.this later led him to see to those with pastoral gift to grow the churches where he evangelized.e.g Timothy,Apollo's, Philemon etc
Peter was more focused on the jews even when God opened his eyes to the salvation of the unbeliever gentiles as ordained through Christ.although in their later stages later and the other apostles started going out for missions
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by dungas30(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I tell you that you are the proof because you did not create yourself nor this House called earth you live in nor can this House build itself.
he could have told the disciples this sheet na.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2022
dungas30:
he could have told the disciples this sheet na.

They did not ask him this sheety question.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

You just wrote what you know nothing about.

Christainity is simply one loving God and his neighbours with all his heart, which is the same thing as saying one obeying the commandments of God.

Christainity and its teachings predates its name.
The Roman named them after christ, but there were millions who were already obeying and observing the teachings of Christainity before name.
Even the Israelites in the wilderness were called christains or a church by apostle Paul.
Acts 7:38 ►

You are confused, if you say christainity is a religeon of slave masters, that shows you are not properly enlightened.

its clear you are either a pastor or you are gaining alot from the church business, go look for the meaning of christianity and enlighten yourself. if you say christianity means obeying God it therefore means that muslims and krishnas are also christians cause they also obey God.

now you said the isrealites in the wilderness were christians did they pray through the name of jesus?

and if you say christianity has been existing before jesus was born, who where the christians praying through to God, because jesus christ said in the story book that no one comet through the father except through him.... because we all know cristians pray in the name of jesus.

you just beating round the bush cuz you do not have answers for these questions, bring your bishop and ill rub him on the muld, its high time African realise that the false religion is our major problem, just so many lies.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

its clear you are either a pastor or you are gaining alot from the church business, go look for the meaning of christianity and enlighten yourself. if you say christianity means obeying God it therefore means that muslims and krishnas are also christians cause they also obey God.

now you said the isrealites in the wilderness were christians did they pray through the name of jesus?

and if you say christianity has been existing before jesus was born, who where the christians praying through to God, because jesus christ said in the story book that no one comet through the father except through him.... because we all know cristians pray in the name of jesus.

you just beating round the bush cuz you do not have answers for these questions, bring your bishop and ill rub him on the muld, its high time African realise that the false religion is our major problem, just so many lies.

Why do keep arguing ignorantly?

Define christainity for me.

Do Muslim and krishnas obey the 10commandments of God or do they claim to worship or serve the christain God?

In your mind christ only existed or manifested in the New testament?

Go and read your bible the answers are there looking at you.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

It's obvious you are an atheist wannable, there is no point trying to explain things to you which you can never understand.

Christ was slained from the foundation of the world everyone looks to Christ for Salvation both those who lived before Christ was born and those who lived after him.

Is praying in the name of Christ what makes one a Christian?

Abraham,David,Moses,Joshua,Jacob,Isaac, so many of them all lived by faith, they obeyed the commandments of christ and trusted in him for their salvation, so they all qualify as Christians.

The word christain, is meaningless if it does not involve faith and obedience to God's commandments

What matters most is that one should live and obey the commandments and teachings of Christ which are found in the Bible.

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Hebrews 11:20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come. Hebrews 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff. Hebrews 11:22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones. Hebrews 11:23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment. Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. Hebrews 11:28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. Hebrews 11:29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned. Hebrews 11:30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. Hebrews 11:31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. Hebrews 11:33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

Before the Romans called Christ followers christains, where they not christ followers?
Was it the name that made them christ followers or obedience to christ teachings?

Using your analogy, it means all past chelsea fans are no longer genuine fans since Chelsea fc has announced that they would change their name?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Why do keep arguing ignorantly?

Define christainity for me.

Do Muslim and krishnas obey the 10commandments of God or do they claim to worship or serve the christain God?

In your mind christ only existed or manifested in the New testament?

Go and read your bible the answers are there looking at you.

You just keep going off point.

Were in the old testament was the name Jesus mentioned?

In case you don't know the old testament wasn't even written by Christ , the Egyptians had those commandments even before Christ
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Before the Romans called Christ followers christains, where they not christ followers?
Was it the name that made them christ followers or obedience to christ teachings?

Using your analogy, it means all past chelsea fans are no longer genuine fans since Chelsea fc has announced that they would change their name?

They would no longer be chealse fans but rather be fans to the new name of the club ...na wa o
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

It's obvious you are an atheist wannable, there is no point trying to explain things to you which you can never understand.

Christ was slained from the foundation of the world everyone looks to Christ for Salvation both those who lived before Christ was born and those who lived after him.

Is praying in the name of Christ what makes one a Christian?

Abraham,David,Moses,Joshua,Jacob,Isaac, so many of them all lived by faith, they obeyed the commandments of christ and trusted in him for their salvation, so they all qualify as Christians.

The word christain, is meaningless if it does not involve faith and obedience to God's commandments

What matters most is that one should live and obey the commandments and teachings of Christ which are found in the Bible.

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Hebrews 11:20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come. Hebrews 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff. Hebrews 11:22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones. Hebrews 11:23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment. Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. Hebrews 11:28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. Hebrews 11:29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned. Hebrews 11:30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. Hebrews 11:31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. Hebrews 11:33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

I'm not an atheist and I will never be...

I believe in God the supreme being but not Jesus as,a god.

And for your info Jesus does not have any commandment God does ...the commandment which the Israelites obeyed whlas from the supreme being and not of Jesus.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

I'm not an atheist and I will never be...

I believe in God the supreme being but not Jesus as,a god.

And for your info Jesus does not have any commandment God does ...the commandment which the Israelites obeyed whlas from the supreme being and not of Jesus.

Why wouldn't you believe Jesus as been god?

I guess you are a witness?

Jesus is the Son of God ,so he automatically is also a God by nature.

The commandments of God are aslo that of Jesus, he does what his father does, they are in agreement.

That's why Jesus was bold to tell the ppl.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Paul!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Why wouldn't you believe Jesus as been god?

I guess you are a witness?

Jesus is the Son of God ,so he automatically is also a God by nature.

The commandments of God are aslo that of Jesus, he does what his father does, they are in agreement.

That's why Jesus was bold to tell the ppl.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

My problem with you Christians is that you refuse to think when ever the bible is mentioned.

Why would God allow humans to sin just so he could kill his only son?

Instead of killing his o my son why didnt he just forgive us all, if he couldn't forgive us without shedding the blood of his son eh would he expect humans to forgive without thinking?

You people should start asking questions rather than just reading the bible.

And didn't tell me you can't question God ....lol
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

They would no longer be chealse fans but rather be fans to the new name of the club ...na wa o

You are a joker.

They still would be chelsea fans but bearing a new name.

The fans would not been chelsea fans becos of change of name, they still love the club and cheer its teams what changed was its name.

Every trophy won b4 the name changed would not discarded, what ever made fans to love the club in the first place still exist and that is love for the club irrespective of its name .
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

My problem with you Christians is that you refuse to think when ever the bible is mentioned.

Why would God allow humans to sin just so he could kill his only son?

Instead of killing his o my son why didnt he just forgive us all, if he couldn't forgive us without shedding the blood of his son eh would he expect humans to forgive without thinking?

You people should start asking questions rather than just reading the bible.

And didn't tell me you can't question God ....lol

Are you a learner?

Go to my profile and check for several topics on this issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/5624496/law-god-law-medes-persians
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
ezechi242:

You just keep going off point.

Were in the old testament was the name Jesus mentioned?

In case you don't know the old testament wasn't even written by Christ , the Egyptians had those commandments even before Christ

I have asked you several times and you craftly ignored it.

Define christainity ?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

You are a joker.

They still would be chelsea fans but bearing a new name.

The fans would not been chelsea fans becos of change of name, they still love the club and cheer its teams what changed was its name.

Every trophy won b4 the name changed would not discarded, what ever made fans to love the club in the first place still exist and that is love for the club irrespective of its name .

There was Biafra before there was Nigeria right? Now why are the people who were bearing biafans now called nigerians oga.

All this you analogies aren't educative enough.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
blueAgent:

I have asked you several times and you craftly ignored it.

Define christainity ?

Christians are followers of Christ therefore Christianity simply means Christ like or followers of christ

Its is a religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
ezechi242:

Christians are followers of Christ therefore Christianity simply means Christ like or followers of christ

Its is a religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies

So Abraham, Moses,David, Jacob and many other old testament ppl were not followers of Christ?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
ezechi242:

There was Biafra before there was Nigeria right? Now why are the people who were bearing biafans now called nigerians oga.

All this you analogies aren't educative enough.

If Biafra succeed today will the ppl no longer be igbos becos they were igbos in Nigeria?
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
blueAgent:

If Biafra succeed today will the ppl no longer be igbos becos they were igbos in Nigeria?

This your narrative sha lol...they will no longer be Nigerians but biafrans ...na wa for u o
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by ezechi242: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2022
blueAgent:

So Abraham, Moses,David, Jacob and many other old testament ppl were not followers of Christ?

You can not be called a billon dior winner until you win the award.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
ezechi242:

You can not be called a billon dior winner until you win the award.

You make me laugh, it's obvious you don't know the meaning of christainity and salvation.

David called Jesus his Lord and Saviour.

Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalms 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Job on Jesus.
Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? by blueAgent(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2022
ezechi242:

This your narrative sha lol...they will no longer be Nigerians but biafrans ...na wa for u o

You see how you craftly dodged the answer.

They would remain igbos no matter what name they decide to bear after succession from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World / Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.