Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires (10433 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

I dey bigga dan dat na. diz wold dey tough and full of liez wey man dey uze calm him mind make him no mad. God na d biggezt lie in diz life. i no fit kill myzelf, e get one woman yanzh i wan Bleep b4 decemba.

As you take soak your garri na so you go drink am
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

D way you dey blow don already prove say Hin don do am already, so na shaat, you dey shaat.
All ya talk no get head but diz one zhock me becuz of how e no get head at all at all.
d only tin i wan blow na my white ztuff all ova dat woman fat yanzh, u dey invited.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As you take soak your garri na so you go drink am
Good talk guy. meaning zay if i make dat woman wet well e go zmooth 4 my dic.k. u don dey give me beta idea
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by jayjayjones: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Sure, the dream never dies at fars as the desire and passion is still burning in me.
Sure, which country's visa are you processing?
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Poppia: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmind44:
please send your account details here

Good evening sir.
You have even sent more than I needed.
I don't even know how to thank you but I will forever be grateful for your kind help and support.
God bless you sir, I just touch down Maiduguri this evening. My Mum say I should also extend her thanks
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
May God grant all my heart desires in Jesus name.

Amen.
According to God that wil only happen if you live your very life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) - that is what God has decreed. So if you want Him to grant all your hearts desires, you need to get to work doing that which He has commanded. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
gabemuyi:
My dear there are far more factors that determine these things if not those ppl ringing bell every morning, preaching in motor parks would have their desire answered.
That factor was made clear to all over 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ. He clearly explained in His teachings that the love of God - the benefits you speak of - only applies to those who love Him, and those who love Him are those who live their lives in continuous obedience to His teachings and commandments - not to be confused in any way or form with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), all of them lies. undecided

God's mandate has been the same from the beginning: for men to trust and obey His teachings and commandments, and to those who do as He decrees, He will grant them their desires. God has never been known to bend His standard for any single man - He is a faithful God after all - and He will not bend for any man even today, not even the love He has in Jesus Christ can be lowered for mankind because as Jesus Christ made clear, His Word is everlasting - unchanging. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
my dream is to be a minister of God in same mould of Oyedepo, Oyakhilome ...
.i.e. a false prophet & false teacher -- antiChrist then? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to God that wil only happen if you live your very life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ- not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) - that is what God has decreed. So if you want Him to grant all your hearts desires, you need to get to work doing that which He has commanded. undecided

By grace I have been saved and live to do his will.

By grace he'll grant me my heart's desires.

Pope bishop kobojunkie, hapu m'aka.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
zrealjaheal:
1. God granting my desire is just to get something to eat. A starved man can even think of serving God. God had to send ravens to elijah in the wilderness when he saw he needed strength to move on and serve him. Someone please show me love
2. Meaning this comment under is wrong? Or maybe those people the poster listed ain't in line with God's will?
God said that those who belong to Him would not want food, clothing, or even for a roof over their heads - Matthew 6 vs 25 - 34. So, if even your needs are not being met, doesn't that mean you don't belong to Him? undecided

2. See #1. That those people are not getting their desires met does in fact mean that what they have been doing is not of God. It is as simple as that. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
1. By grace I have been saved and live to do his will.
2. By grace he'll grant me my heart's desires.
3. Pope bishop kobojunkie, hapu m'aka.
1. Jesus Christ never insinuated that anyone is saved by grace., so this claim of yours is not of Jesus Christ to begin with. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said God would grant anyone the desires of their hearts by grace, so, again, this claim of yours is not of Jesus Christ - hence antiChrist. undecided

3. Either God is a liar and Jesus Christ lied, or you are living a life that is not according to God's teachings and commandments. So which is it? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
DropsMic:
Let him secure Nigeria. That’s my heart desire
That will never happen until Nigerians get their acts together by themselves. grin
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
He doesn't grant ALL heart desires especially the ones that can harm you
So, what you are invariably saying is that Jesus Christ lied when He decreed that All things whatsoever you ask believing - living your life in continuous obedience to His teachings and commandments - not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of your mogs and pastors - You will receive - Matthew 21 vs 22? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nonychinonso:
May God grant me my heart Amen
No be by mouth dem they take get God to move... God is moved only by your submission and obedience to His Truth - His teachings and commandments to you in Jesus Christ, not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
zrealjaheal:
This is just really appalling
No wonder I get the guilt whenever I wanna pray I hear a voice in my head saying "don't waste your time, your prayers won't get answered" cos "the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord"
Then you start to wonder why then did jesus say I didn't come for the saint but for the condemned
Mehn you people make things so complicated
Jesus Christ came to offer a new agreement to the sinners... a lighter yoke with easier burden - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. That doesn't mean that He gave to sinners a pass from obeying God. No, He gave them an easier congrat to sign if they want to have a relationship with God. And like every contract, you are required to stick to the terms of your agreement. So simply thinking you can get what you want without doing that which is stipulated in the contract is you choosing to fool yourself, isn't it? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by gabemuyi: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That factor was made clear to all over 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ. He clearly explained in His teachings that the love of God - the benefits you speak of - only applies to those who love Him, and those who love Him are those who live their lives in continuous obedience to His teachings and commandments - not to be confused in any way or form with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), all of them lies. undecided

God's mandate has been the same from the beginning: for men to trust and obey His teachings and commandments, and to those who do as He decrees, He will grant them their desires. God has never been known to bend His standard for any single man - He is a faithful God after all - and He will not bend for any man even today, not even the love He has in Jesus Christ can be lowered for mankind because as Jesus Christ made clear, His Word is everlasting - unchanging. undecided

All the rich ppl committing sin they followed the teachings of Christ. Forget yahoo boys I mean legitimate rich men who fornicate, drink to stupor. Even d so called ritual money it's not everyone that succeeds in it. Or u would tell me u have not seen ppl working like elephant and eating like ant. Guy pls use Ur brain it's better to be in confusion that be boastfully saying wrong things. Even Paul says our righteousness is like a dirty rag in d sight of the Lord.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ never insinuated that anyone is saved by grace., so this claim of yours is not of Jesus Christ to begin with. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said God would grant anyone the desires of their hearts by grace, so, again, this claim of yours is not of Jesus Christ - hence antiChrist. undecided

3. Either God is a liar and Jesus Christ lied, or you are living a life that is not according to God's teachings and commandments. So which is it? undecided

How can you say I'm living a life that is not according to God's teachings?

You don start, abi?

I no get your time, abeg.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingstanding:
1. You mean God does not hear the prayer? It means you are going to wrong church or having a man of God who doors not teach you the true gospel?
2. If you are not a sinner it means Jesus Christ did not died fire your sin. Are you not a sinner? We are all sinner it's just that we are under his Grace.
1. God Himself said He will only answer the prayers of those who believe - live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) alone. So, if you are saying that by attending some church - God never commanded your church attendance to begin with - and listening to the doctrines and traditions of your mogs and pastors you are able to get God to bend His Law in order to answer your prayers, then what you are invariably saying is that God is a Liar. undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, those who are born-again yet remaining sinners, are of their father the devil - John 8 vs 31 - 36. Are you insinuating that all those who belong to Jesus Christ are of the devil? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
1. How can you say I'm living a life that is not according to God's teachings? You don start, abi?

I no get your time, abeg.
1. Because God does not lie and Jesus Christ is not a liar! undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
gabemuyi:
1. All the rich ppl committing sin they followed the teachings of Christ. Forget yahoo boys I mean legitimate rich men who fornicate, drink to stupor. Even d so called ritual money it's not everyone that succeeds in it. Or u would tell me u have not seen ppl working like elephant and eating like ant.

2. Guy pls use Ur brain it's better to be in confusion that be boastfully saying wrong things. Even Paul says our righteousness is like a dirty rag in d sight of the Lord.
1. Your claim does not make any sense at all. undecided

2. I suggest you take your on advice and begin using your brain a bit more. How does Paul's statement which you clearly lifted out-of-context, a fallacy which renders your argument invalid, apply in this case? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by gabemuyi: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your claim does not make any sense at all. undecided

2. I suggest you take your on advice and begin using your brain a bit more. How does Paul's statement which you clearly lifted out-of-context, a fallacy which renders your argument invalid, apply in this case? undecided

How to win an argument write big grammar
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
gabemuyi:
How to win an argument write big grammar
Do You think diverting from the issue at hand is a better way at winning the argument then? undecided

Introducing yet another fallacy is clearly not a brainy way to win an argument. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Because God does not lie and Jesus Christ is not a liar! undecided

Who now called them a liar?
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
DeepSight:
Don't confuse yourself. If God does not hear the prayers of sinners then God does not hear any prayers at all for all men are sinners.
These are lies! undecided

It is written that the prayers of a sinner are an abomination to God, and in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15, Jesus Christ made clear some of the criteria for having one's prayers answered. Since the word "sinner" refers to one who lives His existence in direct disobedience of God's teachings and commandments, it follows that indeed one would need to obey God in order to meet the requirements for having one's prayers answered. And since a sinner exists in disobedience, he cannot hence have his prayers answered by God. undecided

As for the claim that all men are sinners.... that contradicts Jesus Christ who instead said that those who are of sin are of the devil and those who are of the devil are not of Him - John 8 vs 31 - 36 undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Who now called them a liar?
You call God a liar, and Jesus a false prophet and teacher when you insist that that which He never stated is of Him - by adding your own words in His mouth, you make Him a charlattan. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You call God a liar, and Jesus a false prophet and teacher when you insist that that which He never stated is of Him - by adding your own words in His mouth, you make Him a charlattan. undecided

You better change.

Good night.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
zrealjaheal:
That is one voice I need to shut out in my head. Makes prayer very difficult. The voice keeps saying "you are just wasting your time"
I got to notice something that whatever I pray for I don't get.
There is a reason for that and that reason is explained in the about 10 commandments given you by Jesus Christ in His Gospels. You can not get God to release to you, a sinner, that which God only promised to those who are no longer sinners. It is impossible. undecided

So, if you find that God is not to your style, and you are not born-again, you are better off going the way of the people of the world, than continuing to try to make God do what God said He never will. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
You better change.

Good night.
The one obviously in need of change here is you. So you should heed your own advice or you will end up in the same pit that your blind leaders all will. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
zrealjaheal:
1. How then can a sinner be unmute(d) .. and do you mean to tell me those saints whose heart desires haven't been granted God also placed their prayers on mute.

2. Or prolly someone who is suppose to be omnipresent and omnipotent is too busy cherry picking what saint to grant their heart desire (Like i said you folks make things too complicated) but i am here to learn
1. What "saints" are those? undecided

2. God's omnipresence and omnipotence does not mean He is your tool to ride in your disobedience. His mandate is obedience, and clearly, a sinner is one who chooses disobedience instead. So, why expect anything from the one you refuse to obey? undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
zrealjaheal:
1. I will tell you a short story this always happened to me. There was a particular time I got so fed up of live. I had lost everything so out of shame I decided to leave the house without telling anyone where I was headed to. As anyone matter of fact I didn't know where the road was going to even take me to. Somehow I found myself on a prayer mountain yorubas call it ORI OKE. stayed there for almost 6 months if not more than. Met a particular man of God there he was like the assistance pastor of that prayer ground. This dude was prayerful and I wanna believe to my understanding he was doing the WILL of God but things were really tough for him. And by tough he had a kid who was suffering from down syndrome. He prays morning afternoon and night. Still it feels like god wasn't really answering his prayers. People come to him and he gets delivers them through the help of God

2. Now my question is YOU WANNA TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS BEG FOR BREAD BEFORE? Please enlighten me. Is that most of these pastors ain't really doing the will of God or what..
1. Righteousness is not by your assessment but by God's Law. That the man you met was prayerful and your assumption is that many have been delivered by his prayers do not mean the man in question is righteous. Nor does it certify that he is even a servant of God. A Babalawo has the same track record... he prays to his gods and people also claim to be delivered through their help but that doesn't then make a Babalawo a righteous man, so why would you assume this of the man you met on your so-called mountain? undecided

2. I have never seen a righteous man begging for bread before. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
zrealjaheal:
1. This place ain't really a church it is an open prayer ground like anyone could walk and pray and stay for any long as you want. I wouldn't say this particular pastor was actually turning the place to a business venture. That aside
Are you trying to tell me that; that pastor wasn't actually doing the will of God that is why things WERE so tough for him(used WERE instead of IS cos I don't know his current state)

2. Did you fast? Why are you people always doing this.. what if after fasting and it didn't still work for him Then you folks will come with "For everything there is a reason... There is season for everything"
1. The Will of God happens to be God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, in the Kingdom of God. And as Jesus Christ made clear, those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments are those who do the Will of God. undecided

2. Did you know that fasting(Starvation-diet) are not commanded by God at all? So, engaging in them is not doing God's Will. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingstanding:
1. Well done deputy Jesus. Can you stay in one our without committing sin? You hypocrite.

2. That's how they will be saying they are Christian where as they are devil incarnate. Can someone live in this Nigeria without committing sin? Hypocrite of highest other. Jesus is Lord.
1. Even the apostles were able to accomplish this. Were they hypocrites for choosing obedience instead of disobedience(sin)? Why do you refuse to obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? Why do you sin instead of obeying Him? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, those who love Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments - not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of your mogs(and their churches). If you truly believe it is impossible to live in Nigeria and not commit sin, then why bother approaching God to begin with when you already believe instead that sin is the path best for you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where to buy Maca Root Powder, Sea salt, Oregano, Rosemary in Lagos State. / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent / Who And Where Is ESAU/EDOM Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.