Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (12808 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Blogthug(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Let's say you were dancing to Skales "shake body" in a party and the guy you were dancing with suddenly "shook body" and does this, what would be your reaction, and guys, Have you been or almost been in this situation before?

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by jamex93(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2015
na pick milk the guy pur for her shokoto ni

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Timbi: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Is that sweat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Princecalm(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2015
You guys should just be calm this sunday

9 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
It's sabbath day please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2015
D bros be lyk:
in davido's voice_ 'gurl ya b3hind is a killaa'

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Kai Kai this is serious grin
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by ShirelleBaby: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
BaebieHot:
Kai Kai this is serious grin
cheesy
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by DesChyko: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Forget frontpage.. This will slow down the server angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2015
there was this girl was dancing with in a very dark night party....my hands was on waist suddenly i start pressing her breast she no talk i lock up grin
moral of the story:girls are mostly the cause of such thing
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't go to club or party to see such.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by iceberylin(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:
I don't go to club or party.
Nobody asked you sha,,,

6 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Imoy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hahahaha,konji na Bastard.

Anyway nothing concern me, na ladies dem ask.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Starbank:
there was this girl was dancing with in a very dark night party....my hands was on waist suddenly i start pressing her breast she no talk i lock up grin
One word.......... olosho!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by 7footre(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sprinkles holy water on thread....

9 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by jaykaylegend(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:

Nobody asked you sha,,,
Reply of the month

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Enegod(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
angry angry *does the sign of the cross*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by jaykaylegend(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
*enters thread*
*shouts HOLY GHOST FIRE*
*comes out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:

Nobody asked you sha,,,
Patting with the topic, and am not talking to u either. undecided
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by LewisO: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Reply of the month
*Nosy of the month* undecided
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by fabbyluv: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
7footre:
Sprinkles holy water on thread....
*does d sign of d cross*
*observing* undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Pdizzle(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
see donk!
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by jaykaylegend(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
LewisO:

*Nosy of the month* undecided
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Exponental(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
a man knows when he wants to release. i cant do dat sha. i can look but nt pour

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Abdul9025(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
booked
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
@Op,what do you want me to say?Don't you know their are a lot of "sick mofos"out there!
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by DuchessLily(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
*Just wakaring pass*
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by agabaI23(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blogthug:
Let's say you were dancing to Skales "shake body" in a party and the guy you were dancing with suddenly "shook body" and does this, what would be your reaction, and guys, Have you been or almost been in this situation before?
Did the person bring his mgbadike out? How e take happen? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by nedupel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why is it always with d ladies?
Ladies butt giving guys wrong packing since 1BC.
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by iduzebaba(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
nope
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
AS A GUY, THIS MUST NT HAPPEN TO ME!!!
#GOBE
Re: Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) by AbuMikey(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Did the guy unzip his trousers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). / How To Last 8 Rounds Without Drinkin Water & Still Strong Like Bull! / Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.