Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House (5369 Views)

TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by efelicity: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Last night i decided to take a stroll to my friend's house to pass the night after watching football only to meet my gf watching tv in the sitting room. She left immediately she saw me and my friemd said she came to pick up something. This morning she said she wanted to charge phone but my presence scared her away. I still can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Godada(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2022

This your girlfriend is heelarious.

What she couldn't tell you was that she wanna smash charge her pussy.

And she had to come the next day..... that your friend na power bank
bad fücker. He don reset her mumu button with his John Thomas.

So tell me what time did you go to your friend's house.

What really is that lady doing there.

Whatever, your answer is: cut that guy and that lady off.

You ain't gat no friend or hoe friend.

Lots of guys get poisoned without themselves having a clue that they are actually hanging with the enemy within.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by VictorUSA(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2022
She went to charge her vagina

24 Likes

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by MITCHELL96: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2022
Normal grin

1 Like

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by FASHOLA123(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2022
She is not only your girl friend! She is our girlfriend

19 Likes

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by advanceDNA: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2022
efelicity:
Last night i decided to take a stroll to my friend's house to pass the night after watching football only to meet my gf watching tv in the sitting room. She left immediately she saw me and my friemd said she came to pick up something. This morning she said she wanted to charge phone but my presence scared her away. I still can't believe this.

U are still calling her ur gf.?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by dawnomike(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Let us hear her side of the story... I want to confirm something cheesy
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by TNORWAY: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Cut ties with that Guy ASAP......,..if na me our friendship don end.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by decatalyst(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2022
efelicity:

You better thank God for revealing two things to you.

1. The kind of friend you have. A friend that can harbor your enemy to harm you. A friend that can snitch on you for porridge. A friend that can eat your food and care not if you starve to death. A friend that is enemy is beautiful clothing.

2. For the girl, she is but a public tool!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by SenecaTheYonger: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2022
efelicity:

Nice friend you’ve got
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Foodqueen(f): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2022
U no de tire

The kind things wey u de imagine no be am.

Ur thought is messed up.

How was your growing up like

Was mom and dad together

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by ucee64(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2022
This op dey mad or you dey lie..are you not the same person that said he saw his gf in a brothel. You guys like posting rubbish mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by nesane70: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2022
TNORWAY:
Cut ties with that Guy ASAP......,..if na me our friendship don end.
chk his profile and see other lies he been posting

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Fedrick100: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Your Girlfriend is our girlfriend
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by PoliteActivist: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2022
See below, topics from this same guy

7 Likes

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by marlow1962(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Nawa for dis guy o

1 Like

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by lomprico(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Your friend ain't your friend.
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Tit4Tat1(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Electricity grin grin grin grin (sing along)
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Hypnotise: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Person wey suppose be Nollywood producer

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Mhykel217(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Na ur friend turn now grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by torqque7(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2022
Foodqueen:
U no de tire

Ur thought is messed up.

Was mom and dad together

A lot of Abnormal folks walking the streets..This Op guy belongs to an asylum for the mentally retarded.
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Olachase(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ur girl na coded runs girl, buh that ur guy self Bleep up,

Well settle the matter with your cus you guys might still need each other

Buh you see that pussy just take ham day pass time,

Na this same advice I give Emeka last two years way no fit make ham forget me for life wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Gadafii: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
She’s not your girlfriend werey

It was just your turn, now be wise… you either dump her and move or you continue to strafe her with multiple protection, without emotions, I doubt if you can do that, because she fit out breZZ for your mouth make she unlock another mumu phase of your life, and you will commit to her again.

By the way, she went to pick few vitamins at your guys, it was his turn too, but he understands he doesn’t have anything to loose, he probably didn’t “love her” like you do, and didn’t commit shi Śhî to her too angry grin
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by obinna58(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Attention seeker you no dey tire
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by kelspinall(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
the day you realize gals date for fun then you will understand why they say "this #0es ain't loyal"
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by Messi1: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
dump her ass
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by gaby(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Small children don kill this forum.

Kai...

Don't you know any of her girlfriend's house to go to so, she also meets you there?

Whadafuck is this doing here?
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by fadal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
DUMP HER HOMEY I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUK U DOING AT MY NIGGER's housse for real if u my bitch cry cry cry cry
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by jeromestarks: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Foodqueen:
U no de tire

Ur thought is messed up.

Was mom and dad together

The girl should have told him she's going there (to say the least).
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by efelicity: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
I think I will use my Fira account to be confusing people.

cc: foodqueen
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by CheedyJ(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
You sef try buy tv and if na gen u no get, try buy am..
Re: I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House by josephevergreen(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Don't take a hole seriously bro..

What a public thing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~~Gentlemen's,Drop Your Pick Up Lines Here~~ / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.