Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation (311 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation by LaSenior: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Each time I see myself in the dream I am always Living large buying the finest cars finest houses been called excellency I deal with Millions millions billions but when I wake up it is all in the dream

I live like a king in my dreams but physically I am not close to it at all

Is there a hindrance to my physical prosperity

I just want to know , this dreams has been consistent in my life even in my childhood days when I was still a kid till now I am Still having flamboyant lifestyle dreams

How can I activate it into physical manifestation
Re: How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Signs that grace will soon locate you. Chill out aborbi!
Re: How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation by fineboynl(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2022
It’s the future. Chill around and keep your dream to yourself
Re: How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation by Aaronsrod: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2022
This your vision is doomed to fail.

I see you have claimed riches and power in your dream. You are missing the 3rd and most essential point. A woman!

Listen to me. Next time you wake from your dream of wishes take yourself in hand and work your man-root to orgasm all while dreaming of your favourite babe by your side as your queen in your kingdom.

Trust me. You will see results very quickly. You shall be astonished!

Remember the Golden Rule: there is no realisation without masturbation.
Re: How Do I Activate My Spiritual Blessings Into Physical Manifestation by TrajansKong: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Aaronsrod:
This your vision is doomed to fail.

I see you have claimed riches and power in your dream. You are missing the 3rd and most essential point. A woman!

Listen to me. Next time you wake from your dream of wishes take yourself in hand and work your man-root to orgasm all while dreaming of your favourite babe by your side as your queen in your kingdom.

Trust me. You will see results very quickly. You shall be astonished!

Remember the Golden Rule: there is no realisation without masturbation.

I caution you, Aaronsrod. The secrets of the Ancients cannot be shared in this fashion with the uninitiated. If you are of the Brotherhood (and I believe you are) then you know the heavy price you must pay for this infraction. I weep for you, my brother. Readers beware!

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality: The Vilest And Most Disgusting Act Invented By Satan. / Ordinani Prayers / The Unknown Secret In Jesus Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.