Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) (34525 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nonywendy(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Tho I’m a lady but I don’t fancy my man kneeling down to propose to me sha.
It’s not everything oyinbo people do that we must copy senselessly.
u have sense. May God multiply ur sense
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Wuppdex: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Fanatic, did you know any of them personally ? Blackman carry religion for head like osuka, nonsense

Shadysen:
no dey join muhammed with JESUS again! be warnned!
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Wuppdex: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Are you the one doing that proposal on the plane, because you seemed pained embarassed

Tamilore11:
Plz shit up. It’s ur sisters and ur mom at home and ur unborn daughters dat are liabilities. Did anyone beg u for marriage?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Shadysen: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2022
Wuppdex:
Fanatic, did you know any of them personally ? Blackman carry religion for head like osuka, nonsense

i didnt insulted you, learn how to talk without insult.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by YorobaPIGS: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

He's a foolish man. See his tiny waist na undecided

To kneel and beg a Nigerian liability to be his responsibility embarassed Waste of space!
chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by enonche85(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
So sweetcheesy cheesy,my future partner must propose to me in a very special way too like this.

el o el...lol. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Every woman wish for happy things. If u can’t give it to ur woman and ur dad didn’t do it for ur mom, there are men out there making thier women happy . So how on earth does it affect u?
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
Forward it to your mother and babe and see if they'll feel lucky or not.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

At some point you will regret it. Butnyou just have to man up to make it right
U mean man up and forget it ever happened
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Bolarineliza202: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your own future wife that was deflowered with fanta and meat pie,besides the kind of man God will give to me is not the type of man that will attach so much importance to virginity even if i'm a virgin.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmfao, I really wish to meet you,I have read so much of your posts and find you fun to be with ,do you care,ma'am?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Wuppdex: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok you made a point, i'm sorry

Shadysen:
i didnt insulted you, learn how to talk without insult.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Shadysen: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wuppdex:
Ok you made a point, i'm sorry

no shaking bro, happy sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.