Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) (34500 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by BoboNogoDie: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Unless say na me disvirgin her or na me go disvirgin her, I can never propose to any girl in a fashionable way or publicly like this.

No SLÚT or WHÓRE deserves to be honoured with a honourable marriage.
Any girl with more than 2 BODYCOUNT is a whóre.

God didn't choose a whóre to birth Jesus, he chose to Virgin for a reason.

VIRGINITY IS THE MOST VALUABLE AND PRECIOUS GIFT A GIRL CAN GIVE TO HER HUSBAND.

YOU CAN GIVE MULTIPLE MEN
CHILDREN
MARRIAGE
SEX etc
But you can only give one man your virginity.
IS SUCH GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING THE PERSON YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by ObalendeCMS: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Foolish man. *hisses*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Deicide: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
She is the one lucky to have him
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Stanweezy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
On Air Simp (OAS) is an antonym of On Air Personality (OAP)
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Munamoqel: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
All the best to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
ILEMUDA:

You no well at all...........where is it written that men must pay after going out on a date with a woman.......... ?
If you don't want to be nack just pay for both of us......after paying for the bills that's when we gonna take them serious.
The worse is that someone that is struggling to feed well at home will be ordering some expensive drinks and food... forming big Girl meanwhile she no get shishi.

Where did I say that a guy must pay?

But you know that most guy will want to knack or plan to knack a girl because they took her on a date and do all the spending right?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tho I’m a lady but I don’t fancy my man kneeling down to propose to me sha.
It’s not everything oyinbo people do that we must copy senselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Plz shit up. It’s ur sisters and ur mom at home and ur unborn daughters dat are liabilities. Did anyone beg u for marriage?
Zonefree:

He's a foolish man. See his tiny waist na undecided

To kneel and beg a Nigerian liability to be his responsibility embarassed Waste of space!
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Upon all dis ur cries n tears. Men are doing thier best for thier babes. No matter how cry, lavish proposals n weddings are still going on. It’s only ur babe or wife dat will be feeling unlucky. It doesn’t affect the rest
BoboNogoDie:
Unless say na me disvirgin her or na me go disvirgin her, I can never propose to any girl in a fashionable way or publicly like this.

No SLÚT or WHÓRE deserves to be honoured with a honourable marriage.
Any girl with more than 2 BODYCOUNT is a whóre.

God didn't choose a whóre to birth Jesus, he chose to Virgin for a reason.

VIRGINITY IS THE MOST VALUABLE AND PRECIOUS GIFT A GIRL CAN GIVE TO HER HUSBAND.

YOU CAN GIVE MULTIPLE MEN
CHILDREN
MARRIAGE
SEX etc
But you can only give one man your virginity.
IS SUCH GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING THE PERSON YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
It is only ur mother dat is not worth it. No matter how u cry , many men are treating thier babes well. If u decide to follow ur father’s footsteps, u don’t need to drag other men. Na ur mama like sufferhead
EgusiSoup:
Rubbish. Men generally have lost it. Very useless display of paparazzi for the gram to no real sense of emotions or love. SIMPs everywhere.

All for Nigerian women who aren't worth it.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
And so wat? Why re u so toxic Is it ur marriage? Is she ur wife? Are u making the money for him?
Moh247:
All these wahala for babe wey una don dey knack each other since
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
You are only pained. Go n cry. U think everyone cheats like ur mom n sisters dat sleeps around the streets
WeddingParol:
Still on top the person way go still cheat on you tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by kaymart: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your own future wife that was deflowered with fanta and meat pie,besides the kind of man God will give to me is not the type of man that will attach so much importance to virginity even if i'm a virgin.
Sorry
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Munamoqel: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tamilore11:
Oh oh oh. Dats so nice . Plz don’t forget to give ur 12 yrs old daughter to an Alhaji for marriage so he can drill her virgin hole
better than been on hookup site up and down after having a gully hole be looking for a nigga to propose.( Bullshit )
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by EgusiSoup: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tamilore11:

farano and Rocktation can we have some decorum in this forum? Seun what is really happening on Nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
what's with the public proposals like private ones are not real enough or what?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Overboard simp.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by BoboNogoDie: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Tamilore11:
Upon all dis ur cries n tears. Men are doing thier best for thier babes. No matter how cry, lavish proposals n weddings are still going on. It’s only ur babe or wife dat will be feeling unlucky. It doesn’t affect the rest
Or deh
Forward it to your mother and babe and see if they'll feel lucky or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

He's a foolish man. See his tiny waist na undecided

To kneel and beg a Nigerian liability to be his responsibility embarassed Waste of space!

That "tiny waist" to which you refer is a sign of physical fitness, which might be a strange concept to fat phucks who remain stuck in the African backwardness that deludes them into thinking that having a fat pregnancy-like wobbly gut is a sign of good living, rather than an indication of laziness, gluttony and a high probability of developing health problems that take DECADES off a person's life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by scholes23(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:
On air SIMP!
Online maggot
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by spartan117(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your own future wife that was deflowered with fanta and meat pie,besides the kind of man God will give to me is not the type of man that will attach so much importance to virginity even if i'm a virgin.
You lost me in the last statement.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Ifakiland(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1431161/nigerian-man-disguised-pilot-proposes-marriage-girlfriend-plane-photos-video/
The fool probably paid for the flight ticket, den knelt down again....May we not birth simps
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Funny one
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Dcaliphate:
grin love will make u do crazy things, only make sure u don't regret it later
At some point you will regret it. Butnyou just have to man up to make it right
Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Gipre(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Kneeling down to propose to a woman is something I will NEVER do.

Never!!!

That is the genesis of marital problems today. The high divorce rate among young people who engage in this act is the effect.

How many of the older folks of your parents generation are divorcing?

Did your father kneel down to propose to your mother?

When you build the foundation of your marriage by you the man whom GOD said will be the head then deciding to kneel down to a woman, what do u expect?

You are begging her to marry you.

Whatever you beg to have, you will beg to keep.

Becos whites do it doesn't mean you should do it.

Ask yourself, how many of them who do it are still married till date?

You all are just creating a faulty foundation in your marriage. Even the bible says...

When the foundation is faulty, what can the Rightousness do?- Psalm 11 vs 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by JayPeeOham: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Some of the public displays only put the girl in pressure to say Yes, so the guy doesn't feel embarrassed! Only a strong will lady can sayno to these kinda public propositions!

The reason why some marriage souvenirs last longer than the marriages they represent!

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) by Nonywendy(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
So sweetcheesy cheesy,my future partner must propose to me in a very special way too like this.
if I propose to u like this make I bend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.