Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib (3285 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

You made a very big claim here:
All I am asking for is the evidence to support your above statement.
Numbers don't lie.
I hope you didn't just say it from the top of your head without any proof.

Ọmọ go and show the hazards of blood transfusion to any as in ANY health personel then ask him/her to expatiate then patiently wait for response! wink
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by oteneaaron(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ go and show the hazards of blood transfusion to any as in ANY health personel then ask him/her to expatiate then patiently wait for response! wink

If you cannot prove these huge claims you made below, does that not make you a LIAR?

MaxInDHouse:

[b]Millions are dying due to blood transfusion [/b]so if anyone dies because they reject transfusion that means such a person can't be saved even when transfused.

If not, please shown us proof of your statement above.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

If you cannot prove these huge claims you made below, does that not make you a LIAR?
If not, please shown us proof of your statement above.
You're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion if it's too difficult for you to approach any health personel and show him/her the hazards of blood transfusion then patiently wait for response! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Of course you dont worship the same God as I do, your god is a satanic god.
That's why you cant back forbidding blood transfusion with the bible angry

Your god is the god of doctrines of men grin

Your jehovah witness god it denies that David killed Goliath in 2 Sam 21:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlQcS6-M0o

Your god is satan

Nawa 4 Nairaland LIAR. grin
2 Samuel 21:19 = 1 Chronicles 20:15 PROVEN with 3 screenshots evidences.
Abeg carry your delusion go offline.

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why would Nairaland Moderators ban JWs for expressing our beliefs on this forum?

Nairaland Moderators are shamelessly HYPOCRITICAL BIAS against JWs MUST be denounced.

Of what business is it to Seun & his Moderators that JWs MUST opt for bloodless surgery and other forms of medical treatment without transfusions?

Why are do Nairaland Moderators ban JWs for their fundamental rights to express their faith & beliefs in public?

Do you Moderators have the right to determine the medical treatment I choose?

TUEH !!!!!
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Janosky:

Nawa 4 Nairaland LIAR. grin
2 Samuel 21:19 = 1 Chronicles 20:15 PROVEN with 3 screenshots evidences.
Abeg carry your delusion go offline.

You get time dey follow am yan, if he wants to be transfused with blood nobody is stopping him! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Rafiquie: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
JW is a cult. Don't be mislead.

4 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by SubPlot: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rafiquie:
JW is a cult. Don't be mislead.
Thanks for misleading yourself & 3 dafts.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by SubPlot: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Leviticus 17:14. Revelation 2:10 .Acts 15:29.
Respect the Bible even if you don't respect JW beliefs.
Everything has it's price, Jesus Christ shows it is so. Hebrews 5:7,8. Revelation 2:10.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na rapture go settle all these debates.
What rapture? If you no correct am while alive, na for the beyond you go do am? undecided
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Edu3Again:
1. I lost somebody dear to me because the person being a Jehovah Witness rejected blood transfusion .Yet When God was creating Eve from Adam, God used Adam's rib. That means that Adam's blood & Bone was used for Eve. Is that not blood transfer?

2. Where did Jehovah Witnesses get its a sin from?Even the drinking taking of Wine with bread is symbolic of taking Jesus's blood.

3. Can anybody shed light on why it's forbidden for Jehovah Witnesses, as I see lives are lost unnecessarily by rejecting blood transfusion
1. Jesus Christ's warning against imbibing the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches or groups) aka lies sold using the name of God, is over 2000 years old. He left it up to each to decide whether to follow lies or God's Truth. undecided

2. Your loved one chose ignorance over Truth... there is nothing you can do now about that. Unfortunately, Jesus Christ did warn that the blind(ignorant) will fall into the same ditch that their blind leaders will end up in, so? undecided

3. We are talking here of Religion, a system built by men to wield control over the minds and lives of their fellow men using the name of God. There very foundations are set in that which are lies and so attempting to understand the lies will not change what has happened or will continue to as long as ignorant folks continue to sign their souls away to ordinary men in the name of God. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
SubPlot:

Thanks for misleading yourself & 3 dafts.
He is right. Jw is a cult. Nothing misleading about that fact. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
SubPlot:
Leviticus 17:14. Revelation 2:10 .Acts 15:29.
Respect the Bible even if you don't respect JW beliefs.
Everything has it's price, Jesus Christ shows it is so. Hebrews 5:7,8. Revelation 2:10.
Jesus Christ does not no such thing since none of the verses you quote is of Jesus Christ in fact suggesting any such to be of Him. undecided

As a matter of fact, Followers of Jesus Christ are instead allowed to eat blood and even meat with blood in it since it is not what they eat that makes any of them unclean and unacceptable to God - Matthew 15 vs 15 - 20 & Mark 7 vs 13 - 23. This is straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

Your ideas directly contradict the very logical system proclaimed by Jesus Christ, the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, the same one you lot claim you are servants of. Can that which is AntiChrist be of Christ? undecided
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
At least the hazards aren't written by me so it's left to each person to decide what he/she will do! smiley

No offense, but that's some really ret@rded logic right there. So if a 5-year old kid wrote "air is purple", would you then believe it simply because you weren't the one that wrote it?

Also, I don't know what keeps happening, but every time i try to post the remaining part of my response, my account gets limited for some reason. Anyways, I'll be sharing the remaining part as a screenshot.

You're not off the hook just yet. Next time you'll think properly before sharing false information.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Wilgrea7:

No offense, but that's some really ret@rded logic right there. So if a 5-year old kid wrote "air is purple", would you then believe it simply because you weren't the one that wrote it?

Also, I don't know what keeps happening, but every time i try to post the remaining part of my response, my account gets limited for some reason. Anyways, I'll be sharing the remaining part as a screenshot.

You're not off the hook just yet. Next time you'll think properly before sharing false information.

The highlighted is where you missed it all!

You've forgotten that i am a believer in the SUPREME BEING (GOD) and according to my own God intake of blood is deadly. So if some professionals now list the hazards of taking blood into the system couple with what my God has revealed before then it's not a childish talk Sir! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is where you missed it all!

You've forgotten that i am a believer in the SUPREME BEING (GOD) and according to my own God intake of blood is deadly. So if some professionals now list the hazards of taking blood into the system couple with what my God has revealed before then it's not a childish talk Sir! wink

This is by far the most childish rebuttal you've ever given.

You're basically saying “nuh uh.. but my skydaddy said..."

I don't care what your God, whose existence is still unproven by the way, allegedly said.

If you want to make claims about reality. Go to a science textbook.. or a history textbook. Go to peer reviewed journals and scientifically verified data, not some dusty old book that doesn't know the shape of the earth.

Your claim on “health professionals" is clearly misguided, wrong and/or significantly Overexaggerated as I've shown in the 3 points I gave. Yet you're still repeating the same narrative.

I've let this discussion pull on for much longer than it's worth. I really have no desire to waste my time arguing with someone who desires to select what part of reality they want to accept, and twist the parts they don't.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Wilgrea7:

This is by far the most childish rebuttal you've ever given. You're basically saying “nuh uh.. but my skydaddy said..." I don't care what your God, whose existence is still unproven by the way, allegedly said. If you want to make claims about reality. Go to a science textbook.. or a history textbook. Go to peer reviewed journals and scientifically verified data, not some dusty old book that doesn't know the shape of the earth. Your claim on “health professionals" is clearly misguided, wrong and/or significantly Overexaggerated as I've shown in the 3 points I gave. Yet you're still repeating the same narrative. I've let this discussion pull on for much longer than it's worth. I really have no desire to waste my time arguing with someone who desires to select what part of reality they want to accept, and twist the parts they don't.

Funny atheist! cheesy

My God said intake of blood is deadly and those who knew nothing about my God penned down the hazards yet you're here arguing blindly.
Now i'm fully convinced that atheists loves deceiving themselves! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist! cheesy

My God said intake of blood is deadly and those who knew nothing about my God penned down the hazards yet you're here arguing blindly.

You are the definition of a brick wall when it comes to having sensible discussions.

I have no desire to repeat myself. I've done my best to gather my points and present them as simply and clearly as possible, to show why you're wrong.

If you can't understand it, or choose to ignore it, then that's on you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Aemmyjah(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist! cheesy

Why argue with him?
Today, many people who do not know God or even believe in God reject blood transfusions cos of the risks involved in it. If these ones can do this, how much more the people whom the true God has called by his name?
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Wilgrea7:

You are the definition of a brick wall when it comes to having sensible discussions.
I have no desire to repeat myself. I've done my best to gather my points and present them as simply and clearly as possible, to show why you're wrong.
If you can't understand it, or choose to ignore it, then that's on you.

Of course two wrongs can't make a right so it's my choice against yours! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maynman: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
One has to be dumb to be a yahweh worshipper which is evident in all MadMax ramblings.

3 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Aemmyjah(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist! cheesy

Dear Max, do not answer them pls
The big issue of us not taking blood will soon expire just as the issue of then that we don't observe Sabbath, pay tithe, or put faith in Jesus Christ and the Bible

In developed lands, with developed medicals, those who used to laugh at us based on that issue are now silenced. Most doctors, religious and atheists are even shocked to see that there is a religious group that abstain from treatment involving transfusions. The more shock is when they find that it is in the Bible throughout (beginning from Noah to the nation of Israel and to when Christianity was formed). They are impressed cos they say that they have been advocating all their lives that blood treatments is highly risky and can infect the persons involved and successive generation but people shun them as stupid but when they see a person or persons in serious health conditions kindly asking them not to transfuse any blood, they are surprised and what to learn more and what they learn make them more surprised and many have agreed studying the Bible with us as they embrace the wisdom of the wisest Person in the universe. Today, most doctors are travelling globally to advocate on the risks of blood in transfusions. It was held in Calabar last year and when you go to some hospitals, You'll see the signboard and one of the speciality is bloodless surgeries. You know that medicines are making progress and soon it will be the golden standard.

Most persons today who are atheists get sick or have an accident and when they go to the hospitals, they tell the doctor they don't want any transfusions. These ones don't know God or even Jehovah's witnesses. If they can do this, how much more those bearing the name of the true God?
Don't worry Max, in about 50 years time, their ridiculing us on the issue of blood will expire cos some of them will have seen the truth of it and reject them but to embrace the real wisdom will be hard for them.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wilgrea7:

This is by far the most childish rebuttal you've ever given.

You're basically saying “nuh uh.. but my skydaddy said..."

I don't care what your God, whose existence is still unproven by the way, allegedly said.

If you want to make claims about reality. Go to a science textbook.. or a history textbook. Go to peer reviewed journals and scientifically verified data, not some dusty old book that doesn't know the shape of the earth.

Your claim on “health professionals" is clearly misguided, wrong and/or significantly Overexaggerated as I've shown in the 3 points I gave. Yet you're still repeating the same narrative.

I've let this discussion pull on for much longer than it's worth. I really have no desire to waste my time arguing with someone who desires to select what part of reality they want to accept, and twist the parts they don't.
What happened to 44% in 2019 in one country?

This medical research journal is saying something based on genuine empirical evidence from just one country among over 250 countries in the globe and you choose to argue against the facts grin grin grin grin grin.
When you take such statistics in every country and corner of the globe, what would be the results?

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maynman:
One has to be dumb to be a yahweh worshipper which is evident in all MadMax ramblings.
Empty rants of a WAILER grin
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maynman: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Janosky:

Empty rants of a WAILER grin

Worthless slave of BALDHEADS cheesy

Sahidic coptic illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maynman: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Janosky:

What happened to 44% in 2019 in one country?

This medical research journal is saying something based on genuine empirical evidence from just one country among over 250 countries in the globe and you choose to argue against the facts grin grin grin grin grin.
When you take such statistics in every country and corner of the globe, what would be the results?

Illiterate where did you see 44% cheesy
Out of over 10 million, only 44 was affected not 44% grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Oga, on Acts 15:29 , Leviticus 17:14, Revelation 2:10 & Acts 5 :29, Jehovah's servants hold on to our faith in God's word.
If you don't understand that, no offense.

No everything Jesus said or did made sense to his listeners.
Pls, Stay in your lane.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate where did you see 44% cheesy
Out of over 10 million, only 44 was affected not 44% grin
Did you REMOVE any portion of the screenshot?

Do you want more information and evidence?
It is here... grin grin grin

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maynman: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Janosky:

Did you REMOVE any portion of the screenshot?

Do you want more information and evidence?
It is here... grin grin grin

What’s the percent of those affected by this “recent study”, what’s the percent of those that got their life save from blood transfusions?

According to your screenshot that you didn’t read before posting.
In 2019, in over 10 million cases, only 44 FOURTY FOUR was affected, illiterate cheesy

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maynman:

Worthless slave of BALDHEADS cheesy

Sahidic coptic illiterate
Continue playing yourself half field grin grin grin
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maynmann: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Janosky:

Continue playing yourself half field grin grin grin

Continue worshipping baldheads, sahidic coptic illiterate wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents / Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.