Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib (3286 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maynmann: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Janosky:

Did you REMOVE any portion of the screenshot?

Do you want more information and evidence?
It is here... grin grin grin

What is the percentage of those affected by this “recent study”
What’s the percentage of those that got their lives saved through blood transfusions.

According to your own screenshot, in 2019, out of over 10 million cases, only 44 forty four were affected, illiterate cheesy

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
oteneaaron:

I am so sorry about your loss.

At least three JWs die everyday because of this deadly doctrine.

For many years now, they have shifted a lot of grounds with regards to this deadly doctrine of theirs.

FALSE info of a WAILER.
The Mods Una dey see am?

oteneaaron:

Now they say that you can accept some fractions of blood, but if you can take some fraction of blood, is it not the same as taking the entire blood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJhSEbxF4o

The eggs you eat has albumin which is also in blood fractions.
When you eat eggs, is it the same thing as you taking the entire blood?

Otenearron using YouTube video to mislead Nairaland. grin
oteneaaron:

If you cook a soup with dog meat, and I insist that I don't eat dog meat but I still use the same soup to eat eba, does it not still mean that I have eaten dog meat?
FAKE analogy.
Person
oteneaaron:

The No-Blood doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses has cost a lot of lives and it is almost as if the people who died because of this doctrine have been sacrificed to their evil god Jehovah.

It's is even eye opening when you investigate the true identity of their god Jehovah.

When you study ancient history, you will find out that Jehovah = ENLIL = Baal = Molooch = Yaladaboth = The DEMIURGE = Zeus = Jupiter

Check out the video attached below that better addresses this serious issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJhSEbxF4o
FALSE claims.
This is violation of Nairaland Rule 8.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, on Acts 15:29 , Leviticus 17:14, Revelation 2:10 & Acts 5 :29, Jehovah's servants hold on to our faith in God's word.
If you don't understand that, no offense.

No everything Jesus said or did made sense to his listeners.
Pls, Stay in your lane.

I don't know why exactly you think this helps your case in any way, shape or form.

As i explained to maximus before, you're only doing a case of "my skydaddy said so". It proves absolutely nothing. Some people's skydaddy wants them to kill infidels. So i guess we should support them since it's skydaddy season right?

Also, in regards to some of Jesus' words not making sense to his immediate followers. I'd like to remind you that the words spoken by mad men on the street also don't make sense to the people who hear them.

I'm not trying to equate Jesus to a mad person. I'm just pointing out that your claim to some sort of "higher wisdom" makes no sense, since it can be applied to anyone.

Now, on to your scientific journal rebuttal.

Janosky:

What happened to 44% in 2019 in one country?

This medical research journal is saying something based on genuine empirical evidence from just one country among over 250 countries in the globe and you choose to argue against the facts grin grin grin grin grin.
When you take such statistics in every country and corner of the globe, what would be the results?

So at this point I'm wondering if you actually read through the thing you posted. In the second paragraph, the writer clearly said that blood transfusions are generally safe. But that's not the main thing here. I want to focus on the terrible math you did there.

So I don't know what school you went to, but that isn't how percentages are calculated. The report clearly states that out of 10.8 million people in 2019, only 44 fatalities occurred.

Let's do some simple math. (44/10,800,000)*100. That's a 0.0004 percent fatality rate. Meaning blood transfusions were 99.9996 percent successful. So your claim here is pretty much dead on arrival.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, on Acts 15:29 , Leviticus 17:14, Revelation 2:10 & Acts 5 :29, Jehovah's servants hold on to our faith in God's word.
If you don't understand that, no offense.

No everything Jesus said or did made sense to his listeners.
Pls, Stay in your lane.

I don't know why exactly you think this helps your case in any way, shape or form.

As i explained to maximus before, you're only doing a case of "my skydaddy said so". It proves absolutely nothing. Some people's skydaddy wants them to k1ll infidels. So i guess we should support them right?

Also, in regards to some of Jesus' words not making sense to his immediate followers. I'd like to remind you that the words spoken by mad men on the street also don't make sense to the people who hear them.

I'm not trying to equate Jesus to a mad person. I'm just pointing out that your claim to some sort of "higher wisdom" makes no sense, since it can be applied to anyone.

Now, on to your scientific journal rebuttal. I'll be posting this as a screenshot since the NL bots seem to be keen on limiting my account.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wilgrea7:

As i explained to maximus before, you're only doing a case of "my skydaddy said so". It proves absolutely nothing. Some people's skydaddy wants them to k1ll infidels. So i guess we should support them right?

Now, on to your scientific journal rebuttal. I'll be posting this as a screenshot since the NL bots seem to be keen on limiting my account.
The research outcome in that medical journal was from the entire globe, dubious statistician grin grin?

The same medical personnel (most of them atheists sharing your worldview) you want us to believe lend credence to your claim are the same medical personnel pushing for bloodless surgery as a professionally accepted means of medical treatment recognised by their esteemed profession.

No be force to like JWs or what we believe.
Please,stay in your lane.

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Aemmyjah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Janosky:

The research outcome in that medical journal was from the entire globe, dubious statistician grin grin?

The same medical personnel (most of them atheists sharing your worldview) you want us to believe lend credence to your claim are the same medical personnel pushing for bloodless surgery as a professionally accepted means of medical treatment recognised by their esteemed profession.

He'll come and say that the pix you posted is from our website
Why try to lead the blind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He'll come and say that the pix you posted is from our website
Why try to lead the blind?
His fellow atheists in the medical profession disagree with his position.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Aemmyjah(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Janosky:

His fellow atheists in the medical profession disagree with his position.
grin grin grin

In his mind, those fellow atheists are actually Jehovah's witnesses but they don't believe in God

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Janosky:

And how does this negate the terrible math you did there?

What are you even talking about? Since when did "most medical personnel" automatically become atheists?

Also, when did I ever make a case against bloodless transfusions? All I did was point out that your math was terrible, and that your claims were either false, outdated, or greatly over-exaggerated. And now you're shifting the goalpost to something I clearly did not say.

You've clearly been debunked and now you're going off on a different tangent. Nothing in your last response negates the fact that blood transfusions when done right had over 99 pct success rate.

Don't get mad at me. I'm not the one who published the report you misunderstood and tried to use as proof. If the bloodless route works, then that's fine too. I have no problems with either. It still doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.

Also, I'll be leaving this thread for now, because NL seems to love b4nning me whenever I post here.

My advice to you is, before you make some claim, try to gather your facts well. Your religious bias has clearly failed to influence reality as you expected. This back and forth has gone on for far too long. Adios.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Janosky:

Random Jesus statement

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Aemmyjah(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Random Jesus statement

You're talking too much
Go n find REAL fact and come back
Those in developed lands are hailing us on that
You that is still holding onto something that will change

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Freedom4us: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bodmum:
Respect other people's beliefs so that they will respect yours. Next time, I won't be lenient.
I am to respect people who believe the murder of Christians is good?
Are you okay ?
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Freedom4us:

I am to respect people who believe the murder of Christians is good?
Are you okay ?

Are you sure JWs are Christians?
Because they're not forcing their opinion on other religions! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Random Jesus statement
Most medical personnel are atheists.
Oga,kiss the truth.

2. Does the evidence acknowledged by medical sciences PROVEN there are fatalities arising from the form of treatment you support?
Yes !

No, your claim were debunked.
Does this screenshot PROVEN that you were wrong to project your bias over the choices I make as far as medical treatment is concerned?
Yes !

Oga, you have zero input over the choices I & my fellow brothers make with a clear conscience,(which medical sciences has PROVEN it's validity) and professionally accepted with PROVEN results.

Shalom.

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2022
This has gone on for far too long.

Janosky:

Oga,kiss the truth.

Proof?

2. Does the evidence acknowledged by medical sciences PROVEN there are fatalities arising from the form of treatment you support?
Yes !

Fatalities arise from almost every medical procedure that tries to save a life. Even surgeries don't have a hundred percent efficiency rate.

However, the fatalities involved in this particular process is significantly less than you tried to portray as I've shown.

You're the one who did terrible math to support your false claim. And when i corrected you, you went on to shift the goalpost.

Does this screenshot PROVEN that you were wrong to project your bias over the choices I make as far as medical treatment is concerned?
Yes !

Somehow I'm supposed to take a screenshot from quora as proof? Since when did Quora become a credible scientific source?

The one scientific source you tried to use ended up proving you wrong. And now you're pulling unscientific sources to prove your point.

I'm sorry man. I'm not the reason for your disagreement with reality.

Oga, you have zero input over the choices I & my fellow brothers make with a clear conscience,(which medical sciences has PROVEN it's validity) and professionally accepted with PROVEN results.

I've told you before. I couldn't care less if you go with bloodless transfusions. Just don't twist figures to paint a picture that does not exist

[/quote] Shalom. [/quote]

Like i said, this has gone on for far too long. Consider this my last response to this thread.

Adios.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2022
One thing i've discovered in faithless people is the way they come up with different faces against God's organization but the truth will always prevail.
Whoever wants blood transfusion we won't stop him or her but our own God says it's not good for our health! Act 15:28-29 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Sand2022: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
One thing i've discovered in faithless people is the way they come up with different races against God's organization but the truth will always prevail.
Whoever wants blood transfusion we won't stop him or her but our own God says it's not good for our health! Act 15:28-29 smiley

While I agree that God is against eating blood, it however, didn't comment on blood transfusion. Don't you think since the bible is silent, that issue should be left for conscience? I mean the bible principle you quoted didn't comment on blood transfusion. That command is only limiting dietary eating of blood, right?

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sand2022:

While I agree that God is against eating blood, it however, didn't comment on blood transfusion. Don't you think since the bible is silent, that issue should be left for conscience? I mean the bible principle you quoted didn't comment on blood transfusion. That command is only limiting dietary eating of blood, right?

Ọmọ stick to your Jesus while we stick to our GOVERNING BODY, you're not on the same page with us! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sand2022:

The principle of Acts 15:28-29 stands.

The samething from another source into your system is what the verses is against.

Those Hypocrites pretending to be liberal. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Janosky:

The samething from another source into your system is what the verses is against. Those Hypocrites pretending to be liberal. cheesy cheesy
He claims he's for Jesus but i wonder why it's those claiming they're for Jesus that's always disturbed about what those following the Governing Body say? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by johnw47: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

DEAL!
So keep your Jesus while we keep our GOVERNING BODY!smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ stick to your Jesus while we stick to our GOVERNING BODY, you're not on the same page with us! wink

MaxInDHouse:

He claims he's for Jesus but i wonder why it's those claiming they're for Jesus that's always disturbed about what those following the Governing Body say? grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

there you have it from the mad man's mouth, Christians have Jesus while false jw's have their governing body, they follow their governing body

of course true Christians have Jesus, true Christians follow Jesus, Jesus is head of the true Christian Church, eph 5 & col 1,

no governing body or a charismatic leader or papacy etc. etc. is head of the true Church,
Jesus is, that's who true Christians of God given faith follow

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2022
The real Jesus said:

(1)“I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" Matthew 15:24

(2)“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?" Matthew 24:45

(3)“Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom." Luke 12:32

(4)"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" Luke 11:23

(5)"I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one" John 17:22

1~ Jesus has no direct dealing with people of the nations so if anyone not connected through a group of spiritual Jews think he has anything to do with Jesus such a person is on his/her own! Zechariah 8:23

2 ~ Jesus has handed over the gathering of his sheep to small group of anointed men who are serving as a faithful and discreet slave, whatever they bind or loosen on this planet has heavenly backing! Matthew 16:19

3 ~ The rulership of Jesus' endtime disciples has been given to this humble anointed men so Jesus referred to them as his "brothers" and whoever reject their humble services has nothing to do with Christ Jesus! Matthew 25:34-46

4 ~ All those turning against this arrangement can never unite as true disciples of Christ since they're only interested in what pleases them not what is mandatory as tenets of Christianity that's why you're all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet claiming disciples of just one man! 2Corinthians 4:4

5 ~ True disciples of Christ will all have the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10} LOVE is their identifying Mark {John 13:34-35} there must not be anything causing division among them so politics or racism affecting the nations can't influence them to kill one another like the people under Satan's control! Revelations 6:3-4

So when you people claim you're for Jesus yet there's no solid agreement on terms and conditions of worship it makes you people workers of LAWLESSNESS {Matthew 7:21-23} as you're making a mockery of the most wonderful counselor of all time whose true followers are to be noticed as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare Matthew 5:14-16

I purposely set the trap expecting any of you to come and raise the objection but foolish you have entered it, now prove yourself a true disciple of Christ by refuting what Christ who has no direct dealing with anyone from the nations said above! smiley

johnw47:

there you have it from the mad man's mouth, Christians have Jesus while false jw's have their governing body, they follow their governing body
of course true Christians have Jesus, true Christians follow Jesus, Jesus is head of the true Christian Church, eph 5 & col 1,
no governing body or a charismatic leader or papacy etc. etc. is head of the true Church,
Jesus is, that's who true Christians of God given faith follow

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by johnw47: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The real Jesus said:
(1)“I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" Matthew 15:24
(2)“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?" Matthew 24:45
(3)“Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom." Luke 12:32
(4)"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" Luke 11:23
(5)"I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one" John 17:22
1~ Jesus has no direct dealing with people of the nations so if anyone not connected through a group of spiritual Jews think he has anything to do with Jesus such a person is on his/her own! Zechariah 8:23
2 ~ Jesus has handed over the gathering of his sheep to small group of anointed men who are serving as a faithful and discreet slave, whatever they bind or loosen on this planet has heavenly backing! Matthew 16:19
3 ~ The rulership of Jesus' endtime disciples has been given to this humble anointed men so Jesus referred to them as his "brothers" and whoever reject their humble services has nothing to do with Christ Jesus! Matthew 25:34-46
4 ~ All those turning against this arrangement can never unite as true disciples of Christ since they're only interested in what pleases them not what is mandatory as tenets of Christianity that's why you're all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet claiming disciples of just one man! 2Corinthians 4:4
5 ~ True disciples of Christ will all have the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10} LOVE is their identifying Mark {John 13:34-35} there must not be anything causing division among them so politics or racism affecting the nations can't influence them to kill one another like the people under Satan's control! Revelations 6:3-4
So when you people claim you're for Jesus yet there's no solid agreement on terms and conditions of worship it makes you people workers of LAWLESSNESS {Matthew 7:21-23} as you're making a mockery of the most wonderful counselor of all time whose true followers are to be noticed as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare Matthew 5:14-16
I purposely set the trap expecting any of you to come and raise the objection but foolish you have entered it, now prove yourself a true disciple of Christ by refuting what Christ who has no direct dealing with anyone from the nations said above! smiley

false jw mad maximus

your post doesn't absolve you of saying you have your governing body, you follow your governing body,

and i say again: we Christians have Christ, we follow Christ

to put it in terms for even a simpleton to understand:

you have your governing body's teachings, you follow your governing body's teachings

Christians have Jesus teachings, we follow Jesus teachings

you false jw's sure are dum, aren't you

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by johnw47: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Janosky:

The samething from another source into your system is what the verses is against.
Those Hypocrites pretending to be liberal. cheesy cheesy

Act 15:29  that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell. 

the verse is against the eating of animal blood for nourshment, as seen from other bible verses

to say the verse is against transfusion of blood which saves life, is adding to God's word, which you false jw's are good at doing:

Deu 12:32  "Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it

refusing to allow a procedure to save a life, is akin to murder:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil,
and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning,
and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.
Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking,
for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by jaephoenix(m): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2022
Janosky:

Oga,kiss the truth.

Yes !

Yes !

Shalom.
I didn’t want to contribute to this for fear of this mad spamb9t restricting my account. But I'll chip in
I am a Physician of 16 years experience. Blood transfusion is a life saver. Reason why hospitals all over the world go for blood drives. Reason why there are blood banks globally. So I don't know where Max got his narrative that health workers abhor transfusions
Now bloodless surgeries are safe, no doubt, but guess what? They don't apply to all surgeries, they are very expensive and not every surgeon can operate that way. We doctors try as much as possible to reduce blood loss during ops but sometimes it doesn't work out that way, and u end up with angry bleeders. So what do u do? Not many Nigerians can afford minimally invasive procedures. Example, open appendicitis is circa 50k to 250k but laparoscopic appendicitis(which is a bloodless surgery) is around 1 to 1.5m. Now Caesarean Section and abdominal myomectomy are very bloody ops. Myomectomy is surgical removal of fibroids. Only certain fibroids can be removed by a laparoscopic myomectomy and they have to be small. So if the fibroids are large, numerous or deeply embedded in the uterus, then an abdominal myomectomy may be necessary. So if you are a Witness, what do u do?
Another point Witnesses get it wrong is the blood substitutes they use like haemacel etc. Now these substances don't replace blood and they are damn costly. About 50k for a pint, while a pint of blood is around 5k. Imagine a patient that needs 3 pints… Worse still, if they are bleeding profusely from say big lacerations and stab wounds, haemacel and other subs are plain useless and of course are not readily available since would have to source them, and by the time it's ready, you're already dead. U need blood
Now we arrive at the issue of transfusion reaction. Like I pointed out earlier, I have been in practice for circa 16 years, and have been transfusing patients and I haven't seen 1 fatal reaction. Just one febrile reaction which I gave a shot of hydrocort, ran some saline and still recommenced the transfusion later which completed peacefully. My point… blood transfusion reactions are getting less and less troublesome. It's even less troublesome now we have better screening techniques and better drugs to counter them if they do happen
Thanks for attending my Ted talk, sirs
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19am On Nov 21, 2022
johnw47:

false jw mad maximus

your post doesn't absolve you of saying you have your governing body, you follow your governing body,

and i say again: we Christians have Christ, we follow Christ

to put it in terms for even a simpleton to understand:

you have your governing body's teachings, you follow your governing body's teachings

Christians have Jesus teachings, we follow Jesus teachings

you false jw's sure are dum, aren't you

Use the Bible to prove that Jesus has any direct dealing with gentiles because the Bible say he (Jesus) will not change {Hebrews 13:8} don't argue blindly use God's word and show everyone on this forum that the real Jesus has changed into having direct dealings with none Jews! Matthew 10:6; 15:24

The real Jesus has no direct dealings with any individual who is not a Jew so he told his listeners that when it comes to personal needs they should make their petitions known to God (directly) {Matthew 6:6} but when it has to do with the work he assigned to his disciples they should form a team and their prayer will attract his attention! Matthew 18:20

So instead of arguing blindly use God's word to prove that you people know the real Jesus not a demon deceiving you into lawless acts! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28am On Nov 21, 2022
jaephoenix:

I didn’t want to contribute to this for fear of this mad spamb9t restricting my account. But I'll chip in
I am a Physician of 16 years experience. Blood transfusion is a life saver. Reason why hospitals all over the world go for blood drives. Reason why there are blood banks globally. So I don't know where Max got his narrative that health workers abhor transfusions
Now bloodless surgeries are safe, no doubt, but guess what? They don't apply to all surgeries, they are very expensive and not every surgeon can operate that way. We doctors try as much as possible to reduce blood loss during ops but sometimes it doesn't work out that way, and u end up with angry bleeders. So what do u do? Not many Nigerians can afford minimally invasive procedures. Example, open appendicitis is circa 50k to 250k but laparoscopic appendicitis(which is a bloodless surgery) is around 1 to 1.5m. Now Caesarean Section and abdominal myomectomy are very bloody ops. Myomectomy is surgical removal of fibroids. Only certain fibroids can be removed by a laparoscopic myomectomy and they have to be small. So if the fibroids are large, numerous or deeply embedded in the uterus, then an abdominal myomectomy may be necessary. So if you are a Witness, what do u do?
Another point Witnesses get it wrong is the blood substitutes they use like haemacel etc. Now these substances don't replace blood and they are damn costly. About 50k for a pint, while a pint of blood is around 5k. Imagine a patient that needs 3 pints… Worse still, if they are bleeding profusely from say big lacerations and stab wounds, haemacel and other subs are plain useless. U need blood
Now we arrive at the issue of transfusion reaction. Like I pointed out earlier, I have been in practice for circa 16 years, and have been transfusing patients and I haven't seen 1 fatal reaction. Just one febrile reaction which I gave a shot of hydrocort, ran some saline and still recommenced the transfusion later which completed peacefully. My point… blood transfusion reactions are getting less and less troublesome. It's even less troublesome now we have better screening techniques and better drugs to counter them if they do happen

I'm not a health personel but one thing is sure i have many of your colleagues back in school who disclosed to me that there are certain things your faculty must keep away from the public so as to continue being relevant in the society. For instance traditional medical practitioners had to continue dragging with your faculty for decades over the right to make drugs just because your white supremacists insisted on sidelining them.
So i'm not arguing with you on whether you're a physician or not but the people talking about hazards in blood transfusion aren't JWs rather they're also certified health personels so instead of mentioning me you can refute their claims! wink
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2022
jaephoenix:

Another point Witnesses get it wrong is the blood substitutes they use like haemacel etc. Now these substances don't replace blood and they are damn costly. About 50k for a pint, while a pint of blood is around 5k. Imagine a patient that needs 3 pints… Worse still, if they are bleeding profusely from say big lacerations and stab wounds, haemacel and other subs are plain useless. U need blood

Instead of mentioning Max please refute the claims of certified health personels regarding the hazards of blood transfusion!
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Maximus692(m): 5:06am On Nov 21, 2022
jaephoenix:

Instead of mentioning Max why not just refute the claims of certified health personels who are talking about hazards in blood transfusion? They've listed so many things and your story about 16 years is not enough to cover up their claims otherwise we will have to tell you stories of many successfully bloodless surgeries! smiley
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Courz: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
A very good and well informed comment
from Jaephoenix. You can tell that doctrines of JWs only appeal to perpetually ignorant people.

If you want to make a JW look stupid, just give very hard facts backed with real life experiences, history and a very good education on a subject. Works everytime. Then you will realise their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
johnw47:

Act 15:29  that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell. 

the verse is against the eating of animal blood for nourshment, as seen from other bible verses

to say the verse is against transfusion of blood which saves life, is adding to God's word, which you false jw's are good at doing:

Deu 12:32  "Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it

refusing to allow a procedure to save a life, is akin to murder:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil,
and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning,
and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.
Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking,
for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Your opinion is not the Bible's opinion.

This form of medical treatment (in screenshot) that is globally endorsed by medical science is highly appreciated by JWs & PROVEN by medical professionals & medical research.

John W Fraud,Carry your mumu tantrums go offline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others / Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.