Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib (3288 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Edu3Again: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
I lost somebody dear to me because the person being a Jehovah Witness rejected blood transfusion .

Yet When God was creating Eve from Adam, God used Adam's rib.
That means that Adam's blood & Bone was used for Eve.
Is that not blood transfer?

Gen 2
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Where did Jehovah Witnesses get its a sin from?

Even the drinking taking of Wine with bread is symbolic of taking Jesus's blood.

Luk 22
19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Can anybody shed light on why it's forbidden for Jehovah Witnesses, as I see lives are lost unnecessarily by rejecting blood transfusion
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Respect other people's beliefs and live longer.

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by immortalcrown(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Na rapture go settle all these debates.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Freedom4us: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
Rubbish, talk.

Did you understand that it's Killing people?

We might as well respect those who believe in drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by oteneaaron(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Edu3Again:
I lost somebody dear to me because the person being a Jehovah Witness rejected blood transfusion .

Yet When God was creating Eve from Adam, God used Adam's rib.
That means that Adam's blood & Bone was used for Eve.
Is that not blood transfer?

Gen 2
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Where did Jehovah Witnesses get its a sin from?

Even the drinking taking of Wine with bread is symbolic of taking Jesus's blood.

Luk 22
19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Can anybody shed light on why it's forbidden for Jehovah Witnesses, as I see lives are lost unnecessarily by rejecting blood transfusion

I am so sorry about your loss.

At least three JWs die everyday because of this deadly doctrine.

For many years now, they have shifted a lot of grounds with regards to this deadly doctrine of theirs.

Now they say that you can accept some fractions of blood, but if you can take some fraction of blood, is it not the same as taking the entire blood?

If you cook a soup with dog meat, and I insist that I don't eat dog meat but I still use the same soup to eat eba, does it not still mean that I have eaten dog meat?

The No-Blood doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses has cost a lot of lives and it is almost as if the people who died because of this doctrine have been sacrificed to their evil god Jehovah.

It's is even eye opening when you investigate the true identity of their god Jehovah.

When you study ancient history, you will find out that Jehovah = ENLIL = Baal = Molooch = Yaladaboth = The DEMIURGE = Zeus = Jupiter

Check out the video attached below that better addresses this serious issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJhSEbxF4o

3 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Respect other people's beliefs so that they will respect yours. Next time, I won't be lenient.
Freedom4us:

Rubbish, talk.

Did you understand that it's Killing people?

We might as well respect those who believe in drugs.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:

More and much more are dying due to blood transfusion but the News are hidden from the masses!

Millions are dying due to blood transfusion so if anyone dies because they reject transfusion that means such a person can't be saved even when transfused.

God's word (Bible) is not a science textbook but it clearly says the intake of blood is dangerous to our health! Act 15:28-29

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by oteneaaron(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

More and much more are dying due to blood transfusion but the News are hidden from the masses!

Millions are dying due to blood transfusion so if anyone dies because they reject transfusion that means such a person can't be saved even when transfused.

God's word (Bible) is not a science textbook but it clearly says the intake of blood is dangerous to our health! Act 15:28-29

Kindly show us raw data that proves that millions of people are dying due to blood transfusion.

Numbers do not lie, so please show us this evidence.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nawa4nl: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bodmum:
Respect other people's beliefs so that they will respect yours. Next time, I won't be lenient.

Instead of threatening the guy why not layout ur views with the bible. That's if u can grin

This your belief you are defending is an excellent example of doctrines of men God warned us about. angry

Mark 7
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

MaxInDHouse:

This a medical issue not a spiritual or biblical doctrine.

After all people die From car accidents, why not stop all Jehovah Witnesses taking cars

oteneaaron:

Kindly show us raw data that proves that millions of people are dying due to blood transfusion.

Numbers do not lie, so please show us this evidence.

Thanks.

Don't mind them & their doctrines of men

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Honchoslim16(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ignorance kills alot

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
oteneaaron:

Kindly show us raw data that proves that millions of people are dying due to blood transfusion. Numbers do not lie, so please show us this evidence. Thanks.
Read through the Hazards of blood transfusion and ask any health personel to explain to you because whoever has been transfused with blood once is at high risk of a million times than those who never had blood transfusion! wink

Nawa4nl:

This a medical issue not a spiritual or biblical doctrine. After all people die From car accidents, why not stop all Jehovah Witnesses taking cars
So do you now publicize the death of people that died due to using animals for traveling to justify their refusal of car traveling? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nawa4nl:

The dog's don't deserve any explanation.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by oteneaaron(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Read through the Hazards of blood transfusion and ask any health personel to explain to you because whoever has been transfused with blood once is at high risk of a million times than those who never had blood transfusion! wink

I am asking for concrete proof that shows that "millions of people are dying from blood transfusions"

You said it, all I am asking for is proof.

Show us proof, numbers do not lie.
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Oteneaaron oya use the other moniker i'm ready for you o.
If you don't understand the picture Hazards of blood transfusion go and show it to professional medical personnels for further enlightenment. They will tell you why blood transfusion is the last option they can go for! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nawa4nl: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Oteneaaron oya use the other moniker i'm ready for you o.
If you don't understand the picture Hazards of blood transfusion go and show it to professional medical personnels for further enlightenment. They will tell you why blood transfusion is the last option they can go for! wink

Quote from the bible or are Jehovah Witnesses a medical cult now?

Knifes kill so stop buying knifes �
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Quote from the bible or are Jehovah Witnesses a medical cult now?
Knifes kill so stop buying knifes �

Ọmọ i no dey quote Bible for you again sebi nah you talk sey the matter no be spiritual but health issues?

Nawa4nl:

This a medical issue not a spiritual or biblical doctrine.

Oya read the Hazards of blood transfusion from health personels themselves now, abi nah Bible or JWs talk am?

The fear of JEHOVAH is the beginning of WISDOM! Proverbs 9:10 wink

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nawa4nl: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i no dey quote Bible for you again sebi nah you talk sey the matter no be spiritual but health issues?

Oya read the Hazards of blood transfusion from health personels themselves now, abi nah Bible or JWs talk am?

There is no place God forbade blood transfusion

The Advantages of Blood transfusion outweighs the disadvange.

Stop pushing doctrines of men as commandments of God

Colossians 2:22
Which all are to perish with the using wink after the commandments and doctrines of men?

4 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Which all are to perish with the using wink after the commandments and doctrines of men?

I don't get you. If you choose to accept blood transfusion nobody is stopping you you're the one complaining about what others choose as their own beliefs.
So if i believe blood transfusion is unhealthy and you believe it's OK for you there's no need for arguments, you continue with your beliefs while i continue with mine.
Many have died due to the Hazards of blood transfusion but if you think it's not true that's not my own problem.
I'm not forcing what my own God say on you after all my God differs from yours so worship yours while i worship mine! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Janosky: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Oga, your claim is very faulty and pointless, according to your own Bible..
Does Abstain from fornication means abstain from oral se.x?
Therefore,Acts 15 :29,"Abstain from blood" meaning :
"Abstain from blood transfusions.
Abstain from blood oath.
Abstain from bloodshed.
Abstain from ingesting another's blood into your body.

Genesis 6:3, our God says Man is flesh?
Yes.
Leviticus 17:10,14.
"You MUST NOT EAT the blood of any flesh".

Obedience to Acts 15:29 & Leviticus 17:10,14 may come at a price.

But Jehovah's servants have strong faith in Jesus promise @ Revelation 2:10.

"Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown
."

[/quote]
Nothing outweighs the disadvantages of breaking Jehovah's instructions @ Genesis 6:3 & Leviticus 17:10,14 & Acts 15:29 & Acts 5:29 & turning deaf ears to Revelation 2:10. "Be faithfull to the point...."

How many individuals have received everlasting life from blood transfusions?

Nawa4nl:

Oga, your human logic and misquote of scriptures is very faulty.
Stick to your human logic while Jehovah's servants stick to Revelation 2:10 & Acts 15:29.

Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown."
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can choose to believe whatever conspiracy theory you want. But for the love of your mythical God, do not spread lies in the name of “science".

The number of things wrong with your misleading post are too much to point out.. but for the sake of other readers, I'll do my best to point them out

#1 - UNRELIABLE SOURCES

I don't know what you regard as “knowledge from health personnel", but a bunch of screenshots and PowerPoint slides do not count as that. Especially when you don't include a trusted source.

Anyone, and i mean, literally who is technologically capable, can create a PowerPoint slide and stuff a bunch of big names in there to make it look smart.

If you want to show evidence for your theory, start by sharing links to scientific journals and peer-reviewed studies. I assume (hopefully) that you know what that means.

#2 - CLEARLY OUTDATED OR OLD INFORMATION

Unlike you, who is somewhat allergic to doing any sort of scientific research, I actually went on to look for the possible dangers of blood transfusion.

Majority of the scientific sources clearly state that blood transfusion today, when done right, is a safe and life-saving process.

But i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I looked for the alleged hazards you were preaching.

It turns out that the majority of the “hazards" were things that appeared

1. Under unsupervised, or poorly monitored environments and conditions, for example, when the blood of the donor was not properly checked and monitored before transfusion, or

2. During the early post-war era, when our knowledge of the factors affecting blood transfusion was much lower than it is today.
Our abilities to monitor the different factors we take into account before transfusion was very limited back then, which led to some problems.
But as our knowledge increased, so did our ability to perform transfusions more safely and effectively.

Here are some links for you to educate yourself on

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2962447/

https://pmj.bmj.com/content/postgradmedj/32/368/279.full.pdf

The second link is actually where some of the “hazards" you've listed were actually taken from. And the author himself clearly stated that these things have been significantly reduced today, as i have explained earlier.

#3 - Overexaggeration

Certain complications may arise from blood transfusions even today, but they are very rare, and nowhere near the doomsday picture you're trying to paint.

And also, when these complications occur, which is very, very, rarely, they can easily be traced back to some variation of the first reason listed above.

And now finally, to give the example someone here has already given.

just because 0.5% or 1% of the population gets involved in car accidents, doesn't mean the other 99% should stop driving.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nawa4nl: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't get you. If you choose to accept blood transfusion nobody is stopping you you're the one complaining about what others choose as their own beliefs.
Jehovah Witness church condemns blood transfusion, thus stopping its members from getting treatment.

When Jesus said clearly nothing entering you defiles you.

Mark 7:18 
And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

MaxInDHouse:

So if i believe blood transfusion is unhealthy and you believe it's OK for you there's no need for arguments, you continue with your beliefs while i continue with mine.
Why does your church make it doctrine not to take blood transfusion, thats teaching doctrines of men as the word of God.
Thats heresy

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

MaxInDHouse:

Many have died due to the Hazards of blood transfusion but if you think it's not true that's not my own problem.
Blood transfusion has saved more than it has killed, it not biblical doctrine to reject.
So where did Jehovah witnesses get the doctrine from?

MaxInDHouse:

I'm not forcing what my own God say on you after all my God differs from yours so worship yours while i worship mine! wink

My God never condemned Blood transfusion.
The God of the bible used Adam's rib to make Eve, thus Adams blood was transfused to Eve.

Your own god & the god of Jehovah Witnesses rejects blood transfusion,
hence its not the God of the bible.

Which is not surprising,the founder of Jehovah Witnesses was a Freemason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkhfxBpROg

Freemasonry is satan worship, that explains why Jehovah Witnesses go against God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrEYHATLdxY

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
It all boils down to just one point: you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
So worship yours while i worship mine no need arguing fruitlessly! 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9 smiley
Nawa4nl:

Jehovah Witness church condemns blood transfusion, thus stopping its members from getting treatment.

When Jesus said clearly nothing entering you defiles you.

Mark 7:18 
And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Why does your church make it doctrine not to take blood transfusion, thats teaching doctrines of men as the word of God.
Thats heresy

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Blood transfusion has saved more than it has killed, it not biblical doctrine to reject.
So where did Jehovah witnesses get the doctrine from?

My God never condemned Blood transfusion.
The God of the bible used Adam's rib to make Eve, thus Adams blood was transfused to Eve.

Your own god & the god of Jehovah Witnesses rejects blood transfusion,
hence its not the God of the bible.

Which is not surprising,the founder of Jehovah Witnesses was a Freemason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkhfxBpROg

Freemasonry is satan worship, that explains why Jehovah Witnesses go against God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrEYHATLdxY
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Nawa4nl: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It all boils down to just one point: you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
So worship yours while i worship mine no need arguing fruitlessly! 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9 smiley
Of course you dont worship the same God as I do, your god is a satanic god.
That's why you cant back forbidding blood transfusion with the bible angry

Your god is the god of doctrines of men grin

Your jehovah witness god it denies that David killed Goliath in 2 Sam 21:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlQcS6-M0o

Your god is satan

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa4nl:

That's why you cant back forbidding blood transfusion with the bible
Your god is satan

Great!

So it still boils down to the same point: your God differs from mine. So worship yours while i worship mine! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Rexymania(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
JW na church?
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Courz: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa4nl:

That's why you cant back forbidding blood transfusion with the bible angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlQcS6-M0o

Your god is satan

Absolutely correct. And get this, the No blood transfusion doctrine is actually a Human Sacrifice. Ask a Freemason JW. Only Freemason JWs know what Watchtower truly is. So, Yes, only a blood thirsty god will demand for a Human Sacrifice.

JW is a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion to lead as many as possible to destruction. This video below tells you who the god JWs worship truly is. End the video at time 8:27.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxwVhnKDDc

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2022
I actually typed an in-depth response debunking this falsehood you've written here.. but i accidentally got marked as sp4m and got banned for a day.

Anyways, I'm back now.. and I'll be breaking this up into 2 parts to avoid the issue happening again.

MaxInDHouse:

You can choose to believe whatever conspiracy theory you want. But for the love of your mythical God, do not spread lies in the name of “science".

The number of things wrong with your misleading post are too much to point out.. but for the sake of other readers, I'll do my best to point them out

1 - Unreliable sources

I don't know what you regard as “knowledge from health personnel", but a bunch of screenshots and PowerPoint slides do not count as that. Especially when you don't include a trusted source.

Anyone, and i mean, literally who is technologically capable, can create a PowerPoint slide and stuff a bunch of big names in there to make it look smart.

If you want to show evidence for your theory, start by sharing sources to scientific journals and peer-reviewed studies. I assume (hopefully) that you know what that means.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by Wilgrea7(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Part 2

MaxInDHouse:

2 - Clearly outdated or old information

Unlike you, who is somewhat allergic to doing any sort of scientific research, I actually went on to look for the possible dangers of blood transfusion.

Majority of the scientific sources clearly state that blood transfusion today, when done right, is a safe and life-saving process.

But i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I looked for the alleged hazards you were preaching.

It turns out that the majority of the “hazards" were things that appeared

1. Under unsupervised, or poorly monitored environments and conditions, for example, when the blood of the donor was not properly checked and monitored before transfusion, or

2. During the early post-war era, when our knowledge of the factors affecting blood transfusion was much lower than it is today.
Our abilities to monitor the different factors we take into account before transfusion was very limited back then, which led to some problems.
But as our knowledge increased, so did our ability to perform transfusions more safely and effectively.

Here are some sources for you to educate yourself on

Edit: So i posted some l1nks, and apparently i was banned for s.p4m.. so rather, I'll share a screenshot of the search term and the trusted sources, so people can educate themselves on it.

The second screenshot is actually where some of the “hazards" you've listed were actually taken from. And the author himself clearly stated that these things have been significantly reduced today, as i have explained earlier.

3 - Overexaggeration

Certain complications may arise from blood transfusions even today, but they are very rare, and nowhere near the doomsday picture you're trying to paint.

And also, when these complications occur, which is very, very, rarely, they can easily be traced back to some variation of the first reason listed above.

And now finally, to give the example someone here has already given.

just because 0.5% or 1% of the population gets involved in car accidents, doesn't mean the other 99% should stop driving.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
At least the hazards aren't written by me so it's left to each person to decide what he/she will do! smiley
Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by oteneaaron(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
At least the hazards aren't written by me so it's left to each person to decide what he/she will do! smiley

I get you man, but numbers do not lie.

All I have been asking for is raw data that proves what you said here:

MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
oteneaaron:

I get you man, but numbers do not lie.
All I have been asking for is raw data that proves what you said here:

Go and show the hazards of blood transfusion to any health personel then ask him to expatiate. Everyone can choose what they want! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib by oteneaaron(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and show the hazards of blood transfusion to any health personel then ask him to expatiate. Everyone can choose what they want! wink

You made a very big claim here:

MaxInDHouse:

All I am asking for is the evidence to support your above statement.

Numbers don't lie.

I hope you didn't just say it from the top of your head without any proof.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catch All The Best From The Deeper Life Bible Church Youth Success Camp / Calling On Archangels And Guidance Angels For Help / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.