Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. (56847 Views)

White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Fearjah: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Persephone1:
It won't shock me sha... these people arent as staunch with their beliefs as they preach here, they know at some point there are things human abilities cant handle. Falling and longing for love is one of it. I know this time will come when a calculative person will get tired and allow life to happen cheesy . Its the ignorant kids that follows everything here that i pity. cheesy

I know Pan when him started nah. Lol, he used to be plain and honest with his opinions but along the line, he got influenced by the redpillers now he is trying to find an impossible balance cheesy cheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2022
pansophist:
Scratch my back today, I tie your bra tomorrow. grin

This is too vivid. You no get any other analogy? undecided

From my experience, those that call themselves alpha males are not. The women that calls themselves good women are not. Beauty by its nature not does self-identify, it is others that would point it out.

If you spend a lot of time on the most viewed red pill thread without prejudice (empahise on "without prejudice" ), it is evident that they share experiences and preach so much about men giving the world their best.

Where is the lie? The same way people who bear some tough sounding monikers on here aren't shit. King, Zeus, Centaur, Ragnorak, LordBaby, IceColdVeins. grin

Nothing dey there.

On the other hand though, there is a positive declaration of one's qualities... again, it is only you I can perfectly see, point to and use as an example.

You have glowingly spoken about yourself many times. From "whence" were you speaking from? Self-awareness and self-confidence or self-emptiness and projection?

On going through that thread without bias, you see, that where's the hitch gan gan is. grin grin

I have not ready to see anything. I am comfortable with my prejudice glasses. It's cool and comfortable.

I don't know what persephone was right about. Wetin she talk? Say I fat like Mr Ibu ni? If na so, then is "beautiful at any size" not valid again? Or it's not valid for men? Or for me in particular? Please don't discriminate on plus-size men o. Hypocrisy.

I will not say what she said cheesy, but she gave me a perfect description that you corroborated.

Awww, my dear, no naaa. You're beautiful just the way you are.

Natural men, not a gym-induced physique, are my spec.

Just like AfroKnight's pot belly and your boubou self, you two will complement each other to satisfy me. Afro's tummy will be my pillow, and you will make do for my blanket. Lobatan.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by AfroKnight: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Where is the lie? The same way people who bear some tough sounding monikers on here aren't shit. . grin

Nothing dey there.

On the other hand though, there is a positive declaration of one's qualities... again, it is only you I can perfectly see, point to and use as an example.

You have glowingly spoken about yourself many times. From "whence" were you speaking from? Self-awareness and self-confidence or self-emptiness and projection?

On going through that thread without bias, you see, that where's the hitch gan gan is. grin grin

I have not ready to see anything. I am comfortable with my prejudice glasses. It's cool and comfortable.

I will not say what she said cheesy, but she gave me a perfect description that you corroborated.

Awww, my dear, no naaa. You're beautiful just the way you are.

Natural men, not a gym-induced physique, are my spec.

Just like Afro Knight's pot belly and your boubou self, you two will complement each other to satisfy me. Afro's tummy will be my pillow, and you will make do for my blanket. Lobatan.

Justice for potbelly!

Chai, we have suffered! Iā€™m losing this tummy by next week latest!!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Where is the lie? The same way people who bear some tough sounding monikers on here aren't shit. King, Zeus, Centaur, Ragnorak, LordBaby, IceColdVeins. grin.

Wetin I do you nau? undecided
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2022
"Excelxpress.

I don dey mama nkechi bar...i wan dey order o".
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Modified.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Hedgefunds: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thanks, my oga. I do appreciate it.

Ok you can delete now sir , Tomorrow morning you shd get it
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Ok you can delete now sir, Tomorrow morning you shd get it

Thanks, sir. I do appreciate it.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Hedgefunds: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thanks, sir. I do appreciate it.

Cave did you get it.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Cave did you get it.

Oga mi you too do o...na you do this one.

Chaeiii

Like this like this I wan go price house for Maitama...i nor buy fuel again.

Received with plenty thanks.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Hedgefunds: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Oga mi you too do o...na you do this one.

Chaeiii

Like this like this I wan go price house for Maitama...i nor buy fuel again.

Received with plenty thanks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My Oga.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Na you be oga o

Talking with the estate agent at the moment.

Thanks jare.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Hedgefunds:

The chief.

I greet you baba.

I've got a small appetizer book published on Amazon.

Please, forward your mail or send a DM to get the soft copy of the book.

There are other books still cooking. "you go use this one first hold body small".

"Oga Tonnyray and Reminderz, una self join for this high table o".

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Hedgefunds: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

The chief.

I greet you baba.

There are other books still cooking. "you go use this one first hold body small".

Thanks.

Hi cave , hows work? Nice you finally wrote the book. Send me the link on Amazon.
How are you able to combine work and writing and reading and staying on NL...do you sleep at all.?..just curious
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Hi cave , hows work? Nice you finally wrote the book. Send me the link on Amazon.
How are you able to combine work and writing and reading and staying on NL...do you sleep at all.?..just curious

I'm still doing some cleaning on my Amazon account. Better, I send you directly. It's just a little token. Please, accept it.

And as I said earlier, it's just an appetizer. The main dish is coming.

I sleep well. Though it's not easy to keep track.

Thanks.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Reminderz: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:

The chief.

I greet you baba.

Thanks.

šŸ’Æ

that's very good bro... nice šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

I would be glad... can you please tell me the steps you used in opening the Amazon account and did you have to open a Dorm account?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Hedgefunds: 3:31am On Apr 27, 2023
CaveAdullam:

I'm still doing some cleaning on my Amazon account. Better, I send you directly. It's just a little token. Please, accept it.

And as I said earlier, it's just an appetizer. The main dish is coming.

I sleep well. Though it's not easy to keep track.

Thanks.

Thank you cave. Will send a DM.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 8:35pm On May 02, 2023
Reminderz:

šŸ’Æ

that's very good bro... nice šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

I would be glad... can you please tell me the steps you used in opening the Amazon account and did you have to open a Dorm account?

Pardon the late response.

I opened a payoneer account. But I think there are other better methods to look out for.

Good evening.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Reminderz: 11:01am On May 03, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Pardon the late response.

I opened a payoneer account. But I think there are other better methods to look out for.

Good evening.
alright no problem boss.. was it through an application? please can you expatiate better? I really appreciate
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by CaveAdullam: 11:10am On May 03, 2023
Reminderz:

alright no problem boss.. was it through an application? please can you expatiate better? I really appreciate

Through the Payoneer website.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Reminderz: 11:19am On May 03, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Through the Payoneer website.
alright thanks... much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.