Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,358 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. (56844 Views)

White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Haha. I don’t cook with salt most times. I only add it to my ingredient list because I am tired of unnecessary arguments over the matter. MSG contains salt already.

I would love to see more of male food threads. I need the data for a publication. grin

I cook pass the guy

Just that I don't have time

Then, I am the person that usually cook the family's meal,be it breakfast, lunch or dinner
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Quick question, did u add listerine mouthwash

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Tohmey(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Hummm. . . . Una get time
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Chris2863(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2022
I will pass
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by olasquare: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2022
of all the ingredients na kitchen glory and spicity I don't know. Let my ignorance
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:

If you taste my food, you might fall in love with me...

Lmao! What won’t I see in this Nigeria. Oya cook and post here, I have a rare gift of tasting with my eyes. After all, na eye dey first chop.

tollyboy5:

I will be visiting these places now. I wish my future wife dey learn all this now.
Anyways me don learn already, still win win situation grin

Yea, we learn everyday. Don’t use iron sponge and spoons in your nonstick pot.

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Oduduwa707: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Are you still in the process?

Please you don’t use that much ginger/turmeric. A little goes a long way.

Waiting for the final result.

Madam, abeg face front. angry No come use style take him shine commot.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Dshocker(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao! What won’t I see in this Nigeria. Oya cook and post here, I have a rare gift of tasting with my eyes. After all, na eye dey first chop

Until weekend again, cos i don't cook week days... Yesterday i made turkey stew, laced with bell pepper and carrot..... Like this, i dey swallow spit, because the stew sweet die and i am missing it. tongue
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Olakulehink: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2022
I can see a bottle of Listerine mouth wash, what did you do with that ?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by BRATISLAVA: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2022
brain54:

I don’t understand….

What’s listerine doing on the kitchen counter.

Is listerine not mouth wash again?

Is mouth wash edible? Why is it being positioned with food? Hilarious op
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Part 7
excuse,the listerine is for what??
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by marsup: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Is the mouth wash part of the ingredients?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Caveadullam, your kitchen is nice plus I like how teachable you are.

Persephone1 and begoniaa, I was reading both your comments and I was laughing. Una go don see shege for nairaland men hand cheesy

That a person is a follower of the redpill principle doesn't mean they shouldn't learn how to Cook or develop themselves. I think self- development should be the central theme of the redpill ideology.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by mariahAngel(f): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Munzy14:

He copied verbatim grin

This one go fit copy person name and matric number join.. grin grin
Hahahahahahaha

Weird combo and taste bud.. cheesy

Ones ordered a meal from a Close by fast food..Jollof rice tag should have been bay leaf , ginger, garlic and turmeric jollof...damn!

Those are spices with pretty strong taste and smell, that should either be used sparingly, or left out totally.
As for that fresh turmeric? Ugh! It has no business with food (except its dry powdered form).
It should be used as the root/herb that it is.
I will never be convinced that it gives pleasant taste/aroma to food.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Munzy14(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha

Those are spices with pretty strong taste and smell, that should either be used sparingly, or left out totally.
As for that fresh turmeric? Ugh! It has no business with food (except its dry powdered form).
It should be used as the root/herb that it is.
I will never be convinced that it gives pleasant taste/aroma to food.
As In eeeh..Too many spices will spoil everything.

Turmeric na hype..Except when used for herbal stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pansophist(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Of course, e get ranks now. And divisions join sef. How can you be a part of a group, and na me, outsider, go dey know pass you? grin

On that 'good men are always redpilled,' we go agree to disagree, because I can claim a woman of worth and substance too (those kind you oh-so-love to describe), are feminist, but just don't wear the tag. cheesy And you know say we fit argue over this point from now 'till Obi becomes the president, so make rest am for hia.

Ehennn? Sope walai? cheesy Youdunminit, lmao.

Wo, wo, I am not against anybody developing themselves any way they deem it. The thread just really hit me in a surprising way ni. Imagine if it was I, Magnoliaa, that created this kind of thread?

And from the little of the redpills I've been seeing, they never preach these things you listed up here. And if the redpill truly espouses those things, then is it really still redpill anymore? Or diluted redpill mixed with self-development, self-care, and other self- notions?

So Persephone was righttttttt. grin grin
Now I cannot shake the image forming in my head off.

The men around me can cook real good. smiley Just nothing extraordinary to my standards, even as the semi-bad cook that I am. You know, that's pretty basic- people wish for things they don't have, in the opposite sex.

I will agree with you if you say good women are feminist, who do not identify themselves as such. Because at the very basic level, that's what feminism should be about. Scratch my back today, I tie your bra tomorrow. grin

From my experience, those that call themselves alpha males are not. The women that calls themselves good women are not. Beauty by its nature not does self-identify, it is others that would point it out.

If you spend a lot of time on the most viewed red pill thread without prejudice (empahise on "without prejudice" ), it is evident that they share experiences and preach so much about men giving the world their best.

To be accountable, work on themselves, and give value to the world. The area of the red pill that I personally do not agree with is " Plate spinning ", which ive wrote lots of times here, as it does more harm than good to everyone. It appeals to the body and not the soul.

Of course you'll come across the haters, misogynist, such as mosdi, but he is a minority. Most men love women, me too. Like most men, I don't ask for much. Just get virtue, no fat, and get proportionate yansh. Then I'm in. cool

I don't know what persephone was right about. Wetin she talk? Say I fat like Mr Ibu ni? If na so, then is "beautiful at any size" not valid again? Or it's not valid for men? Or for me in particular? Please don't discriminate on plus-size men o. Hypocrisy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by aklion: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
After such meal na to on fan sleep. If no light open window for fresh air.. but Sha sleep

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Papichulostunne(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Part 2
Na so your mouth smell reach soteh you dey cook with listerine?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by kkins25(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
5/10. grin grin grin grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Yeahmehn: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Washing it down with some chilled Listerine. Amazing
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by obagofizzy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wow bro finally you tried it out , where my own share ohhhh lemme bring my spoon comrade grin grin grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by mariahAngel(f): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
obagofizzy:
Wow bro finally you tried it out , where my own share ohhhh lemme bring my spoon comrade grin grin grin

In your mind now, you're feeling like Gordon Ramsay, abi? smiley
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Ijb11: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Which color
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cool.
A foodie who loves to cook just as much as eat.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Obviously he isn’t. I would have stoped him from using that much turmeric and ginger. The stew would taste like medicine.

I rate him 5. Most Nigerian men are 5 and below in cooking. This includes Tallesty.1.
Food is the best medicine undecided

If work or anything brings you to Abuja, just say hi. I won't say more than this.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Tallesty1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:

This Tallesty1 table you're shaking so,na you know o grin grin grin
To beat that girl don overdue since. I just dey wait for buhari to finish his tenure
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Tallesty1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Someone that puts ogiri in jollof rice. He will na say his female neighbors were begging him for one plate. grin grin
Married nd single fah.

Then when dey chop finish dey will now say so you sabi cook like this and you no fat{first timers}

Ogiri in jollof?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by legendburna: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:

Hello,ibadan burnaboy,Oga chill abeg,it sure a pity that you failed woefully to see the jokes in my post,the sarcasm in my post is even obvious to the blind.

lol..okay..my bad�
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tallesty1:

Married nd single fah.

Then when dey chop finish dey will now say so you sabi cook like this and you no fat{first timers}

Ogiri in jollof?

Even widowed women too. grin They all queue for this your rice. That fat talk is a standard. People that cook a lot do not eat much…most times.

Tallesty1:

Food is the best medicine undecided
If work or anything brings you to Abuja, just say hi. I won't say more than this.

No wahala. Countdown to Abj.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by ahnie: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
legendburna:

lol..okay..my bad�
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by kwinanitaa(f): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Part 4

This is impressive, wait to,are you blending your pepper together with the garlic and ginger?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by obagofizzy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Enimin:

Wetin Listerine dey do inside kitchen
Hahah he one cook now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.