Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. (56794 Views)

How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Romangalactic(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

More people don’t see through who? Ment or what? Have I ever told you I am humble or virtuous? Keep whining. grin
Wonder y u dey answer me to still xplain since u know urself already.grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Stupid boy ..... See your life. What's the difference between you and the lady you quoted earlier?

Talk anyhow make I call Ogun for your head.

I'm not surprised that you're obviously too stupid to recognise that I deliberately used that phrase to send a message to the lady in question.

Shift abeg! Dunce!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Look at this one. See your four fingers pointing back at you.

You're criticising her for using the word "most" to describe y'all, but, pray tell, what are you doing here? undecided

Be like you just dey fish for attention.

Your hypocrisy dey gba reach Mount Olympus and e dey resound for Hades.

Sad that the concept of sarcastic irony can be totally lost on you. Even more disappointing considering the fact you sounded learned from your wordplay.

Mtscheew!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by baralatie(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Williams150:
Nice one. Am cooking colowhite chicken tomorrow wait and see....
Chineke?
shocked

I n3d upgrade my skills! angry
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

I'm not surprised that you're obviously too stupid to recognise that I deliberately used that phrase to send a message to the lady in question.

Shift abeg! Dunce!
oh !.... You are the wise one now?

You, that used insults to prove your feeling even at the first instance.

Your social etiquettes are lacking, seek knowledge my boy.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

E mo pele ooo, Iyawo. grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:
Sad that the concept of sarcastic irony can be totally lost on you. Even more disappointing considering the fact you sounded learned from your wordplay.

Mtscheew!

Poco was being tongue-in-cheek hyperbolic too. grin

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Poco was being tongue-in-cheek hyperbolic too. grin

Case closed.

I swear that guy fit get stroke at the rate he is going. grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by cream1: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
Chai,you tried.
I rate you 10/10 wink

It's the neatness of the utensils n kitchen for me.
Op,na big man dey wack this type of robust food Lai this o.
Efcc needs to check you out grin

You rate Wetin 10/10? What is he doing with all that quantity of ginger? I bet you that stew will taste nothing but ginger.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Like. What did we carry, what did he throw? cheesy

Over watin na? Why the seriousness, lmao?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Munzy14(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

O nwere ihe na a nuhu na the list? Ma kitchen glory, honour, na Majesty. cheesy
List o kopitara from another guy o.
It's like copying answers from someone you aren't sure of.
Ihe a wuru ule, ha a daala final. smiley

Azin! undecided
He copied verbatim grin

This one go fit copy person name and matric number join.. grin grin

Weird combo and taste bud.. cheesy

Ones ordered a meal from a Close by fast food..Jollof rice tag should have been bay leaf , ginger, garlic and turmeric jollof...damn!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by flington4550(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Listerine don turn ingredient now , abi na eye dey pain me ni ?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
oh !.... You are the wise one now?

You, that used insults to prove your feeling even at the first instance.

Your social etiquettes are lacking, seek knowledge my boy.

Social etiquettes?

Are you ment?

What are you even going on about? Cause you seem to have lost the actual essence of this exchange. The comment that necessitated all of this was an insult to the very core. It was only appropriate I reply likewise. And you're here foaming from the sides of your wide mouth.

Mtscheew!

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

You're the one who'll end up with a stroke judging from the quantity of salt you keep using to cook.

Iya basira!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pansophist(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:
If person go tell me say CaveAdullam, of all people, can post a food thread on NL one day, I swear, I go argue am 'till thy kingdom come.

Dudeeee, are you not like on the same level with U.bunja and M.artinez39s and pansophist in your Redpill Rank? grin

E no be bad thing to post food ooo, but nooo, y'all have set a precedence, and if it was a fierce feminist posting these kinda pics, we all know what we would be saying by now na.

A domesticated redpiller? *snaps finger in hilarity*.

Make I find one comfortable spot balance for here first.

So the thing get rank sha, nobody tell me o. Me just de do my thing but somehow, this girl don rank me. No wahala sha. E sure me say na redpiller you go marry. Because good men are usually redpill but just dont front with it. Na through their actions you go know.

If you meet me in person sef, you go think say I gentle, meanwhile, I don swallow since, come wicked join am grin

The redpill actually teaches responsibilities in men. To know how to cook. To loose weight. Get a skills, make money, and live a purposeful life that is not central on women only. Otherwise, na men wey just see women as an object for sex go de everywhere.

But like with everything, there will be that minority that will hate women. The male version of feminazist.

But cooking is not a big deal na. I cook really good. Or else I just de chop pizza and burger, come fat like mr Ibu. OR do the men around you don't know how to cook? shocked

9 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Social etiquettes?

Are you ment?

What are you even going on about? Cause you seem to have lost the actual essence of this exchange. The comment that necessitated all of this was an insult to the very core. It was only appropriate I reply likewise. And you're here foaming from the sides of your wide mouth.

Mtscheew!
Guy!.... Your yansh don open full everywhere.... I mean your idiocy.... Now rest
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Guy!.... Your yansh don open full everywhere.... I mean your idiocy.... Now rest

LMAO!

Dawon no mean say that lousy excuse of a girl go knack you my guy.

So rest! Captain America! Your attempts at defending the weak have been well noticed. Oponu!

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by brain54(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
You too just buy the matter…

Carry for head like signboard.

Kudus!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2022
pansophist:
So the thing get rank sha, nobody tell me o. Me just de do my thing but somehow, this girl don rank me. No wahala sha. E sure me say na redpiller you go marry. Because good men are usually redpill but just dont front with it. Na through their actions you go know.
Of course, e get ranks now. And divisions join sef. How can you be a part of a group, and na me, outsider, go dey know pass you? grin

On that 'good men are always redpilled,' we go agree to disagree, because I can claim a woman of worth and substance too (those kind you oh-so-love to describe), are feminist, but just don't wear the tag. cheesy And you know say we fit argue over this point from now 'till Obi becomes the president, so make rest am for hia.

The redpill actually teaches responsibilities in men. To know how to cook. To loose weight. Get a skills, make money, and live a purposeful life that is not central on women only. Otherwise, na men wey just see women as an object for sex go de everywhere.
Ehennn? Sope walai? cheesy Youdunminit, lmao.

Wo, wo, I am not against anybody developing themselves any way they deem it. The thread just really hit me in a surprising way ni. Imagine if it was I, Magnoliaa, that created this kind of thread?

And from the little of the redpills I've been seeing, they never preach these things you listed up here. And if the redpill truly espouses those things, then is it really still redpill anymore? Or diluted redpill mixed with self-development, self-care, and other self- notions?

But cooking is not a big deal na. I cook really good. Or else I just de chop pizza and burger, come fat like mr Ibu. OR do the men around you don't know how to cook? shocked
So Persephone was righttttttt. grin grin
Now I cannot shake the image forming in my head off.

The men around me can cook real good. smiley Just nothing extraordinary to my standards, even as the semi-bad cook that I am. You know, that's pretty basic- people wish for things they don't have, in the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Obviously he isn’t. I would have stoped him from using that much turmeric and ginger. The stew would taste like medicine.

I rate him 5. Most Nigerian men are 5 and below in cooking. This includes Tallesty.1.

I bet you've not really eaten the food of a guy who stayed with a woman as a houseboy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Buddha3:

LMAO!

Dawon no mean say that lousy excuse of a girl go knack you my guy.

So rest! Captain America! Your attempts at defending the weak have been well noticed. Oponu!
That lousy excuse of a girl is better with her words than whatever your parents paid money for to educate you.

So, your toxicity towards her is because she rejected your abomination (feelings) towards her?.... Is that why you think every man want to sleep with your sister?

Today is Monday, sleep so that you won't get late to class.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by dododawa1: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by betshopagent(m): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Mindlog:

Ogiri in jollof rice makes it exotic. cheesy

Me dat add uziza powder to my boiling water, then add milk. cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by etrange: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Colored? Was is it supposed to be colorless? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by tollyboy5(m): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Part 10

Why you go had part ten angry embarassed
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2022
Buddha3:

You're the one who'll end up with a stroke judging from the quantity of salt you keep using to cook.

Iya basira!

Haha. I don’t cook with salt most times. I only add it to my ingredient list because I am tired of unnecessary arguments over the matter. MSG contains salt already.

Nwatachoba1:

I bet you've not really eaten the food of a guy who stayed with a woman as a houseboy

I would love to see more of male food threads. I need the data for a publication. grin

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by tollyboy5(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
@descarado. I don’t know why I can’t quote that your post.

Lol. While not all nonstick are of good quality, his pot ended up that way because of poor care. I have nonstick pots of low quality and only the first set looked like that.

I still love my nonstick for stewing and making semo. Picture attached is before/after I learned to stop using metal sponge or utensils on my pots. He would also learn from this post to care for them better. cheesy
I will be visiting these places now. I wish my future wife dey learn all this now.
Anyways me don learn already, still win win situation grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Dshocker(m): 2:03am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Obviously he isn’t. I would have stoped him from using that much turmeric and ginger. The stew would taste like medicine.

I rate him 5. Most Nigerian men are 5 and below in cooking. This includes Tallesty.1.

If you taste my food, you might fall in love with me...
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Dshocker(m): 2:07am On Oct 31, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Yesterday a nairalander made our appetite wet. I love the combination of ingredients used in making the food and decided to make my fantasy become a reality and more spicy.

Type of meal: Rice, beans and stew. And salad.

Ingredients for the stew:
Thyme powder.
Curry powder.
Kitchen glory.
Sachet tomatoes.
Sliced tomatoes.
Blended tomatoes.
Sliced pepper.
Blended pepper.
Sliced onions.
Blended onions.
Whole ginger.
Whole garlic.
Whole turmeric - the owner of the color.
Pumpkin leaf.
Salt.
Knorr maggi.
Oil (red).
Chicken.
Spicity.
Onga.
Blended crayfish.
Whole crayfish.

Salad: Bama cream, cabbage, cucumber and carrot.

So...

Good day Mr moderators: Mynd44, tjskii, MissyB3.

And panel of judges...Channah1, ahnie, gloryhomemaker, pocohantas et al.

And my co-chef: obagofizzy.

Let the pics roll in 1, 2, 3. Go!

Happy Sunday.

Guy.....Shey listerine follow for the ingredients?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Reminderz: 4:11am On Oct 31, 2022
boss man, I hail oo
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by armyofone(m): 4:52am On Oct 31, 2022
I will rate at 3 or 4.

Are you adding listerine to the meal?
Is it a replacement for alcohol ?
What is the listerine mouth wash doing around the food area?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by kelvinklein219(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Someone that puts ogiri in jollof rice. He will na say his female neighbors were begging him for one plate. grin grin
. Ogiri in jollof rice is not bad na, haha, if you are cooking village type of rice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.