Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. (56845 Views)

White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Probz:
I’m not convinced there’s a great deal of colour in that stew, not in the way you seemed to be going for:

I’d advise against using that-much turmeric, unless you’re doing-up a folk-remedy.

Otherwise it’s pretty good.
He is doing Indian stew...Na excess garlic remain make e complete the equation sha..
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mindlog:

Ogiri in jollof rice makes it exotic. cheesy

Me dat add uziza powder to my boiling water, then add milk. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will try the uziza water. Sounds good but I won't add milk. grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by descarado: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:
@descarado. I don’t know why I can’t quote that your post.

Lol. While not all nonstick are of good quality, his pot ended up that way because of poor care. I have nonstick pots of low quality and only the first set looked like that.

I still love my nonstick for stewing and making semo. Picture attached is before/after I learned to stop using metal sponge or utensils on my pots. He would also learn from this post to care for them better. cheesy
Care. It's very hard to maintain. A guy maintaining non stick pot is like telling a naija guy to bath née born baby cheesy
E hard for babes, not to talk of guys.

I don't blame anybody. I used metal too. The thing just dey comot, I dey scrub harder until the pots become caricature. Na vex I use throway them cheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Mindlog: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romangalactic:

e go jst dey funni me cos ur lyk those down syndrome kidz.always rambling incoherent unnecessary sturves wyle tinking she tokin sensegrin

Very insensitive of you bringing kids living with down syndrome into your post, so very wrong.

10 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Mindlog: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

I will try the uziza water. Sounds good but I won't add milk. grin

The combination helps me fall sleep when I don't want to be awakecheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by descarado: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Do you have any particular brand you can recommend? I had same issues with mine. The knob on the lid always falls off first, followed by the black coating inside. I recently bought this 35 piece set by 'Nassar & farahat' .It's pricy though,but I haven't started using them.
Buy 18/ 10 stainless steel. Its in Nigerian market. Hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyLtnTaZJxg

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by descarado: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

Are these same pots ?
grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Any alternative to the baking powder?

Thanks.

It's baking soda, sorry not baking powder.
That's what I use, don't know of any alternative. You can easily get it in baking shops.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by ceeceeuwa: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
descarado:

Thanks
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by doggedfighter(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mindlog:

The combination helps me fall sleep when I don't want to be awakecheesy

Really ? Then I really need this. Uziza tea, here I come.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
descarado:

grin

descarado, why are laughing na. I am curious at the change.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

Are these same pots ?

Lmao. Yes they are. From the same set!
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mindlog:

Ogiri in jollof rice makes it exotic. cheesy

Me dat add uziza powder to my boiling water, then add milk. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh No! Na herbal tea be that? Hahahaha

descarado:

Care. It's very hard to maintain. A guy maintaining non stick pot is like telling a naija guy to bath née born baby cheesy
E hard for babes, not to talk of guys.

I don't blame anybody. I used metal too. The thing just dey comot, I dey scrub harder until the pots become caricature. Na vex I use throway them cheesy

He seems very teachable and I love that. Never knew he is like that sef. See how he quickly adjusted the plates? I agree with you on a cluster free counter. Not forgetting the tiny potted plant. My exact setup.

Lmao. Na you spoil am na. You na decided to embark on an anti-nonstick campaign.

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by doggedfighter(f): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. Yes they are. From the same set!

Omo grin

It's that your other local pot that I want to buy first.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by doggedfighter(f): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
descarado:

This looks fine and durable.

No brand name?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by mariahAngel(f): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Munzy14:

Your ingredient list come long like university admission list.. grin grin

Wahala.

O nwere ihe na a nuhu na the list? Ma kitchen glory, honour, na Majesty. cheesy
List o kopitara from another guy o.
It's like copying answers from someone you aren't sure of.
Ihe a wuru ule, ha a daala final. smiley

Ginger and turmeric lipsrsealed

Azin! undecided
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ehn ehn ehn the other time it was Mosdii now its Caveadullam

Its like these guys wants to start using food to bribe us oooo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Ehn ehn ehn the other time it was Mosdii now its Caveadullam

Its like these guys wants to start using food to bribe us oooo cheesy grin

Bratislava, come and check something too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
If person go tell me say CaveAdullam, of all people, can post a food thread on NL one day, I swear, I go argue am 'till thy kingdom come.

Dudeeee, are you not like on the same level with Ubunja and Martinez39s and pansophist in your Redpill Rank? grin

E no be bad thing to post food ooo, but nooo, y'all have set a precedence, and if it was a fierce feminist posting these kinda pics, we all know what we would be saying by now na.

A domesticated redpiller? *snaps finger in hilarity*.

Make I find one comfortable spot balance for here first.

6 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Husband material, 99.9 yards grin.

Ehennn. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Bratisl ava, come and check something too. grin grin
Like, i don't understand! The day he quoted one of my comments to say it made him laugh, i was shocked ooo, i fess share come respond after a day self. cheesy i look the moniker more than twice to see say na him. Cave cave cheesy cheesy cheesy eh eh eh wonders shall never end.

And this thread? Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hope no be say world wan end like this? Strange things are happening o grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by BRATISLAVA: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Bratis-boiling-hot-lava, come and check something too. grin grin

That would be the most amazing thing this year. Lol.

Cold hands of loneliness on old cockerels is causing these domesticated shadows to slip... They need somewhere warm to put it.

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Potbellyman:
10/10
Op is a Rich Kid grin

And I have no doubt a number of feminine contacts don position strategically like this to shoot badass shots wey straight pass a sniper's. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

And I have no doubt a number of feminine contacts don position strategically like this to shoot badass shots wey straight pass a sniper's. cheesy

Lmao. E get inbuilt cooker, marble slab and nice cabinets. I hope he has bright lights and POP. The house go good for TikTok video. grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by BRATISLAVA: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. E get inbuilt cooker, marble slab and nice cabinets. I hope he has bright lights and POP. The house go good for TikTok video. grin

No wonder there's Listerine on the counter. And bar soap in the kitchen with some kind of loofa.

It's complicated.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Like, i don't understand! The day he quoted one of my comments to say it made him laugh, i was shocked ooo, i fess share come respond after a day self. cheesy i look the moniker more than twice to see say na him. Cave cave cheesy cheesy cheesy eh eh eh wonders shall never end.

And this thread? Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hope no be say world wan end like this? Strange things are happening o grin

I saw his post that you shared one time too. I fess pause, say, na Candle abi Cave write this thing so?

Because it was actually so balanced and sensible, to be honest. He said something like "anyone can be a prize", and not necessarily a man, like all of them (used to) preach.

Anyways, my sister, it's all good.

LAST LAST, everybody will whaaaaat?

Welcome to this side (Cave man).

No ill feelings from me o. grin I just dey catch cruise of my life ni, walai.

And he's not the only one I've been seeing this e-change of attitude from. One of these near days, I go ask the other one watin dey sup too. He's been, and is being 'buddy' with some of us here in recent times.

Make we dey look.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:
If person go tell me say CaveAd ullam, of all people, can post a food thread on NL one day, I swear, I go argue am 'till thy kingdom come.

Dudeeee, are you not like on the same level with Ubu nja and Martine z39 and pansop hist in your Redpill Ranks? grin

E no be bad thing to post food ooo, but nooo, y'all have set a precedence, and if it was a fierce feminist posting these kinda pics, we all know what we would be saying by now na.

A domesticated redpiller? *snaps finger in hilarity*.

Make I find one comfortable spot balance for here first.
Agba tin de si baba, you can't spend forever hating women. grin grin grin . Although sometimes Cave drop some neutral comments that i find sensible which i like and share but you see those two you mentioned ehn, over senselessness dey worry them.cheesy grin cheesy I always jump and pass their comments.

As for Pan, that one is still fighting an inner battle between pleasing his audience and posting his real view. I no dey quote am directly again cheesy cheesy i no too like hide and seek
cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Agba tin de si baba, you can't spend forever hating women. grin grin grin . Although sometimes Cave drop some neutral comments that i find sensible which i like and share but you see those two you mentioned ehn, over senselessness dey worry them.cheesy grin cheesy I always jump and pass there comments.

As for Pan, that one is still fighting an inner battle between pleasing his audience and posting his real view. I no dey quote am directly again cheesy cheesy i no too like hide and seek
cheesy

Na Ubu aja wedding go break this Nairaland. grin grin

You go see, abi make we bet?

The day im go use him hand post his wedding pictures, or it'll somehow leak on here, e go be...

Because the last time I checked, they were dragging Ubun. ja for renegading on some redpill principles. Martinez sef, I have seen him a number of times being all friendly-cool and flirty with women.

As you said, na home dem go still come back come roost.

Absolutely; that hatred, for a significant part, is unsustainable.

You described pan to a T. cheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Asin. Asinnnn grin grin.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

I saw his post that you shared one time too. I fess pause, say, na Candle abi Cave write this thing so?

Because it was actually so balanced and sensible, to be honest. He said something like "anyone can be a prize", and not necessarily a man, like all of them (used to) preach.

Anyways, my sister, it's all good.

LAST LAST, everybody will whaaaaat?

Welcome to this side (Cave man).

No ill feelings from me o. grin I just dey catch cruise of my life ni, walai.

And he's not the only one I've been seeing this e-change of attitude from. One of these near days, I go ask the other one watin dey sup too. He's been, and is being 'buddy' with some of us here in recent times.

Make we dey look.
Lol.... it is all good oooo. Ill feelings ke? Who get time? cheesy

Kikikiki gimme hint who him be? Lol... nawa

Funny things really happening here! cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Uguruzik(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Too many seasonings, Bad cook

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree, Zonefreeeeeeeee o *calls out to him in a witchly, echoing earthy voice*.

Come and peep into your fusure, righ' 'ere. grin grin

Dem don dey leave you behind small small. From Mos to Cave...shey you see that you hot head? E go still calm down simp for one woman one day.

We dey here, lmao.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Python A Calabar Man Killed This Morning. Tags It "Blessed Weekend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.