Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting (24276 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by onuman: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ayu who joined the plot to use Atiku to stop any possibility for a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Ayu doesn't give a hoot if Fulani herdsmen wipe out his entire middle belt, so long as his bank account is overflowing with payoffs from Atiku group.
How could any reasonable Nigerian take a Northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku, succeeding another Northern Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of contemporay Nigeria, after the ordeal Nigerians passed through the hands of Fulani herdsmen since 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by eeetuk(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike:
He said, “The statement credited to the PDP National Chairman that he has the right to stop any candidate from contesting election is very unfortunate. Nobody said that Ayu should be sacked. By our constitution, there is zoning for political parties. There is no way a party candidate and the National Chairman of a party can come from the same place. Nobody is interested in sacking Dr Iyorchia Ayu, what we are saying is that the National Chairman of PDP should concede to the agreement reached that he should resign the moment the presidential candidate emerged.

Wike, please show Nigerians a document that suggests when presidential candidate is from the north, the chairman of the party must come from the south. If you don't produce that document , you are a liar---fullstop.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by onuman: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Wike deh para o.

E don reach time weh him suppose catch Ayu one on one for corner, give am black eye

Ayu is protected by the Buhari cabal.
The cabal carefully placed Atiku on PDP ticket. The plot started when Atiku played VP to the wedding of president Buhari's daughter about a year ago.

The cabal also placed Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to ride piggyback on Tinubu's back to become president of Nigeria.

The Taliban of Nigeria is planning ahead. It started with adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws by the sharia states beginning 1999.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Ttalk: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike has finished PDP. The remnant of PDP will be buried by Atiku, Saraki, Dino and Reno.

This is where readiness has pushed Atiku to
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

This Tinubu is indeed blessed
With yoruba Muslim votes?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Stop talking nonsense

Which Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by underpinna: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike no get sense

See small pikin matter

Touch me and I push you..

Wait till after February and Ayu will repackage Pdp Rivers state

Na just time

Repackaging Rivers PDP isn't hard. As it stands now, the PDP in Rivers State is at the verge of slipping to SDP.

What happens if after 2023 and there's no PDP in Rivers State?

Even if Ayu like, he should substitute the names of Rivers exco.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Asgard73: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
underpinna:

Repackaging Rivers PDP isn't hard. As it stands now, the PDP in Rivers State is at the verge of slipping to SDP.

What happens if after 2023 and there's no PDP in Rivers State?

Even if Ayu like, he should substitute the names of Rivers exco.

They will slip back to Pdp and align with the center

Next!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by ChukwuObe: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
kelechi50:
you may not understand till February 24 , what happened in Osun will be a child's play compare to what will happen.

I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you?

You mean the same obidient that lost election in his own state as PDP leader? I also expect you to say the same that what happened in Anambra will be a child's play by February 24. Your eyes will clear for good
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by zombieHUNTER: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by underpinna: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Asgard73:

They will slip back to Pdp and align with the center

Next!

It might not be what you think. Lagos didn't slip to align with PDP back then.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by PStacks(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
I think Atiku is working for Tinubu in PDP.

Why can't Atiku ask Ayu to step down first na .

PDP is going nowhere with all these.

Mr Pandora said Nassarawa is a Great Country.

What is all this mess gan sef ?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by BigRocky: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
angry
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for Atiku and others, Mumu saboteur Pandora Pete just made it easier for APC & Tinubu.

I will not be surprised if Peter Obi is working for Bola Tinubu, the way he ditched pdp makes no sense.

Obi is more qualified than your useless and corrupt PDP candidate.

Atiku the bigot and extremist should collapse his good for nothing structure for obi or loose again next year .
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Asgard73: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
underpinna:

It might not be what you think. Lagos didn't slip to align with PDP back then.

K
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by ViceGovernor: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dannyset:
grin
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us smiley

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by bobby007(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A urinating machine your president?

You need prayers too.
still better than lying machine
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by CharleyBright(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
If PDP doesn't win Rivers State convincingly as usual, then Atiku will lose.
Rivers State is about the only state Atiku can hope to win in South South, that is if Wike supports him.
But Wike that I know want Atiku to lose. Even if Ayu is removed, Wike would still ensure Atiku lose in Rivers State .
Atiku hijacked Presidential ticket from Wike with the help of Ayu. And he expects Wike to go back to Rivers State and ensure he wins. No be juju be that?
My man Wike wants to pay Atiku back in his coin. It is not just about Ayu. Wike wants to deal with both Ayu and Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by AliyuMahdi9: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wicked Wike has never been the same,ever since he lost the PDP presidential election primaries to Atiku, and he's taking it out on anybody within reach grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Chimeluv(f): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by lomprico(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for Atiku and others, Mumu saboteur Pandora Pete just made it easier for APC & Tinubu.

I will not be surprised if Peter Obi is working for Bola Tinubu, the way he ditched pdp makes no sense.

Ayu and wike are fighting, you are calling Peter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by ogascomax: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ayu was misquoted he said that he has the power to stop anybody by not signing their forms but he signed their forms anyways. Not that he has the power to stop them now.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by joe120120(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:

1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ortom was the chairman of the zoning committee, why didn't him zone to the south?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by naikeboy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vuwulence.com open challenge wike 1. Ayu 0 na wrestling competition be this. Who go win

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by okechuks22: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

tinubu is an anscestor he should go and rest
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Light78: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
adioolayi:
Wicked Wike on the beat again ...

The man no wan give Ayu lead PDP any breathing space grin cheesy grin cheesy

See what politics has made you become.

You now praise what's evil.

It is a disease that takes people unaware.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Thebigheart: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Na una dey know dead party, na una dey know regional Candidates, na una dey know candidate wey go Carry 4th,

you guys claimed obi Nassarawa rally was filled with 5 million people

We have left you behind.
Can you post the video of the Labour Party rally in Nassarawa state? Than posting all these fake pictures here.

We are about to start new method of campaign now. We will start campus campaign now. How far, hope say urchins will not copy us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter / Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan / President Buhari Commissions New Naval Sports Complex In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.