Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting (24277 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by mrksquare: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
The god of small things have responded.

Emotional intelligence zero. Very predictable.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Jostoman: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

This Tinubu is indeed blessed
dreaming is allow

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by gassbee: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
PStacks:
I think Atiku is working for Tinubu in PDP.

Why can't Atiku ask Ayu to step down first na .

PDP is going nowhere with all these.

Mr Pandora said Nassarawa is a Great Country.

What is all this mess gan sef ?
Stepping down wont solve the problem, he wil stil make more silly demands and wil want to dictate and control d party.
Weda Atiku win or loose, dem go treat him ffuck up after election

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by highchief1: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
kelechi50:
you may not understand till February 24 , what happened in Osun will be a child's play compare to what will happen.

I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you?
you are disobedient and useless to the society
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by highchief1: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Ayu can stop anyone from contesting and there is nothing Wike will do about it
nairaland is not for ppl who wear pampers.u r not matured politically .I shouldn’t have replied u.it’s just like saying a governor can tell u to leave his state.No governor can do that.everybody get wherr their power reach.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by highchief1: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike no get sense

See small pikin matter

Touch me and I push you..

Wait till after February and Ayu will repackage Pdp Rivers state

Na just time
are u sure u wil be alive by February?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Na una dey know dead party, na una dey know regional Candidates, na una dey know candidate wey go Carry 4th,

you guys claimed obi Nassarawa rally was filled with 5 million people
This is about PDP and wike and co why bring Obi into it? im sure you lot mention Obi 10 times more than BAT on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:
When you start paying rent, come back to this conversation.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by kayusely70(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Roforofo fight!!!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by adigun4mee(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yoruba Lo kan
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Goodnigga: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

This Tinubu is indeed blessed
only In the dream world. Even Seun refused to support your opinion
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by udemzyudex(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
This wike no get sense,how will he stop anybody from contesting when names have already being submitted to INEC?

Are you stup1d Wike?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Impaka: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for Atiku and others, Mumu saboteur Pandora Pete just made it easier for APC & Tinubu.

I will not be surprised if Peter Obi is working for Bola Tinubu, the way he ditched pdp makes no sense.
keep dreaming it will shock you mark today's date Tinubu can't be Nigeria president,we cannot support Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:

How? When they are already preparing for election and names have been submitted,can it be reverse now?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by peculiar2233: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Na una dey know dead party, na una dey know regional Candidates, na una dey know candidate wey go Carry 4th,

you guys claimed obi Nassarawa rally was filled with 5 million people
Stop crying, just reserve it till after 2023 elections
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Realists:
PDP is dead & gone in Rivers state. John Wick aka Wicked Wike, has been giving Atiku is coming hot hot.

Lol....very funny.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
onuman:
Ayu who joined the plot to use Atiku to stop any possibility for a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari.
Ayu doesn't give a hoot if Fulani herdsmen wipe out his entire middle belt, so long as his bank account is overflowing with payoffs from Atiku group.
How could any reasonable Nigerian take a Northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku, succeeding another Northern Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of contemporay Nigeria, after the ordeal Nigerians passed through the hands of Fulani herdsmen since 2015?

Same Wike removed secondus because of his selfish plans.

Same Wike refuse to go with the party zoning when he decided to contest.
So what are you saying,they already told him that chairman can't leave now till after the election,what else does he want?

He keep shouting the south this the south that just to deceive the gullible ones to make him look like he cares,if he truly cares,he should have backed the party zoning and support Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Pacesetter123(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
asobo1:
Wike should get out joor. Who does he think he is? All they governor's and people following him are doing so because of the money he gave them before the presidential primaries for mobilization. The money is presently choking them. Ex Gov Dankwambo and Jonah Jang have applied the brakes in their state because they both have election to win in their state's. Is it Ikpeazu that senator Abaribe will humble in his senatorial bid. Wike go to hell, Atiku is winning with or without you.
Go to Rivers and tell him that.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Pacesetter123(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:
He wouldn't dare!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Pacesetter123(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
eeetuk:
Wike:
He said, “The statement credited to the PDP National Chairman that he has the right to stop any candidate from contesting election is very unfortunate. Nobody said that Ayu should be sacked. By our constitution, there is zoning for political parties. There is no way a party candidate and the National Chairman of a party can come from the same place. Nobody is interested in sacking Dr Iyorchia Ayu, what we are saying is that the National Chairman of PDP should concede to the agreement reached that he should resign the moment the presidential candidate emerged.

Wike, please show Nigerians a document that suggests when presidential candidate is from the north, the chairman of the party must come from the south. If you don't produce that document , you are a liar---fullstop.
So the North should park everything, right?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by BafanaBafana: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
erico2k2:

When you start paying rent, come back to this conversation.
People pay rent to me boy
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Pacesetter123(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yes, PDP must pay for trying to backstabbed the South.
To honour a simple zoning agreement in their party constitution,they cannot.
Is it then the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that they will be able to uphold if elected into Aso Rock?
God forbid bad thing!!!
shocked
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Make him enter rivers state na. You self fit join am make una dey two..
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Karlosorji(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for Atiku and others, Mumu saboteur Pandora Pete just made it easier for APC & Tinubu.

I will not be surprised if Peter Obi is working for Bola Tinubu, the way he ditched pdp makes no sense.
nooo, he should stay and lick Atiku's ass right?
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:

People pay rent to me boy
From the way you was chatting, I can tell, U aint shyte!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Okwyjesus(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
lonecatt:
Ayu should keep kwayet and stop making things more difficult for his party .
As it stands pdp might come 3rd in the presidential election.

That Ayu Is God's sent to destroy PDP
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Raregems247: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Na wah for this man.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Pharaoh94(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A urinating machine your president?

You need prayers too.

Peter Obi is Nigeria's president come 2023 General Elections.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by HRMK: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
AYU WANTS TO SEND HIMSELF INTO POLITICAL OBLIVION ON HIS FIGHT WITH WIKE IF HE DOES NOT TAKE IT EASY!
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by bizzibodi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
CAPUA!LET THE BATTLE BEGIN......This is good for Peter Obi grin grin
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by asobo1: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pacesetter123:

Go to Rivers and tell him that.
Rivers state is just one out of ser states in Nigeria. His nonsense starts and end in Rivers.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Tegabadguy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material / EFCC Arrests Woman With 18 Voter Cards In Kaduna, Vote Buyers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.