Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,423 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister (422 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Have you ever keep respecting some people because of their huge body/rugged face without you knowing you are very much older than them?

What was your Reaction when you later found out??

Share your experience..

I'll share mine when I'm back from the Restroom..
Re: Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister by nickyj19: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
na
Re: Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister by kelspinall(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
nice
Re: Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
I have met some guys who works In a good firm, beards all over their cheeks, thick voice, tall and have this 30+ years face but alas after some background check, they are not even up to 25years. When you Visit "Victoria Island & Lekki" You'll experience this stuff a lot..
Re: Have You Ever Called Someone You Are Much Older Than Big Bros/sister by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
kelspinall:
by looks i know who's older than me and who am older than.

i respect everyone because I want to be respected,frown face from now till 2030 nigga i know how to address you..

You are absolutely wrong. Me precisely, I have this baby look face and I'm In my 30's but you will think I'm 26 to 27years of Age. I have had many people who told me I don't look like I'm In my 30's. Sometimes I dey always try Squeeze my face when I'm hunting..grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It Is Clear She Is Heavily Feeling Plenty Konjii / I Wish I Can Have My Own Personal Girlfriend Without Sharing – Nigerian Boy / What Should I Do With It... Nairaland Guys Pls I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.